did jeannie or bbg win the cat fight

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
june ann

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2009
i have'nt saw bbg or jeannie on here tonight so did jeannie carry through with the threat she had her boy friend to post to bbg? who got there azz whooped? id like to see both of them go at it but i don't think oh skinny minnie will make it out of the theruputic hold bbg will put her in.bbg in case you havent noticed jeannie had a threat made directly at you on that fire post page 41 you need to take care of that. btw happy new year to ya, have you talked to our friend lately i can't get an answer from them?
angie

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2009
Advertisement

Login | Search | Help
You are currently: Logged Out

bbg now she can't be that hard to find look how much she moves around oh but that cop boy friend of her's must have her in a safe house lol. i wonder if he's the dope dealer working in law enforcement??????????

Potential Search Matches for STORIE, JEANNE CHRISTINE IN LENOIR , NC
Name Age Aliases Addresses Found In Possible Relatives & Associates
1. STORIE, JEANNE CHRISTINE 44 BEAN, JEANNE S
BEAN, JEANNIE S
JEANNE, S STORIE
KINCAID, JEANNE C
REID, JEANNE
STORIE, JEANNIE C Granite Falls, NC
Hudson, NC
Lenoir, NC
Morganton, NC
Rhodhiss, NC STORIE, MAE BOLICK
BEAN, JERRY MAC
STORIE, TRACY SCOTT
BEAN, TESSA BUMGARNER
STORIE, CHRISTINA M
KLUESNER, CHRISTINA S
BEAN, GREGORY LYNN

Not finding what you're looking for? Search Again
Bookmark PublicRecordsNow Terms and Conditions
(HYDRA-WEB3 0160298)
angie

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2009

just found out who s.storie is why fyi it's her own cousin doing all this crazy,stuff bbg is busted finaly we all know who she is and it's a shame it's jeanny's cousin. this is the bbg im sure of it

Potential Search Matches for STORIE, SUSAN G IN LENOIR , NC
1. AMBROCIO, SUSAN G 61 AMBROCIO, GAIL
AMBROCIO, GAILL
AMBROCIOGALL
STORIE, GAIL G
STORIE, SUSAN GAIL
STORIE, GAIL M Lenoir, NC STORIE, LOIS M
AMBROCIO, GAIL
STORIE, GAIL M
AMBROCIO, BENITO D

Not finding what you're looking for? Search Again
Bookmark PublicRecordsNow Terms and Conditions
(HYDRA-WEB2 0160298)
angie

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2009
im sure this is bbg because i already heard my daughter say gail and she has been claiming her name was s storie for two weeks now so now we know who bbg is
oelamai

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2009
Hey all yor holasses make me so crazy in my MFing head it hurts to when I laugh at u siikkki bastad holesassess, stop it ohh my budda goness stop it all you holasese you kill me
angie

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2009
now jeanne dont say it do it you got the name of who you are threatning to whoope ass on so dont shake it baby go break it cant wait to see your eyes swelled shut lmao
angie

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2009
and jeanne when you get over that azz whoopen from bbg go try and whoope june ann for me

BELL, JUNE ANN IN NC
1. BELL, JUNE ANN 36 Conover, NC
Hickory, NC
Fayetteville, WV
angie

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2009
Advertisement

Login | Search | Help
You are currently: Logged Out

Potential Search Matches for KINCAID, JODI IN LENOIR , NC
1. KINCAID, JODI n/a Lenoir, NC KINCAID, JR CHARLES
KINCAID, LOUISE GREER
KINCAID, DANNY CHARLES
KINCAID, JERRY DEAN
KINCAID, BEN HARRISON
KINCAID, TAMMY L
KINCAID, CHARLES HUGHES
2. KINCAID, JODIE n/a Lenoir, NC EPLEYKINCAID, DENISE
KINCAID, KENNETH ANDREW
KINCAID, TERESA CAUSBY
KINCAID, DENIS

Since: Aug 07

Granite Falls, NC

#9 Jan 2, 2009
Angie, we know you are one of the ones who start problems on this Forum by posting such stuff as this. Why not leave well enough alone for a while?
bbg equals big mouth

Black Mountain, NC

#10 Jan 2, 2009
there are 2 sets of Storie's in Caldwell County and Susan is NOT in the other Storie family. I know all of them and there's no Susan on that side. Gail is married to a mexican and she's BBG, the troublemaker. BTW, the info posted above is mostly BS. Most of those names have absolutely nothing to do with the Storie's from Aho.
Tough Enough

Black Mountain, NC

#11 Jan 2, 2009
As G/F/H has a;ready said .WHY keep stiring the pot?
oelamai

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2009
oelamai,
I from the mt's of Catwell coonty, I live dis plac all my freekin lif I not from soplc far ahwa like it is over dare in somplac like it is in India, and I do not wear a turbin and stuff like dat aal you damm holasses kiss me on my turbin hanger down dare whrer de sun nevar ever det to if you Sons- and dotters of -Biscuit-eaters
BBG

Midland, NC

#14 Jan 2, 2009
june ann wrote:
i have'nt saw bbg or jeannie on here tonight so did jeannie carry through with the threat she had her boy friend to post to bbg? who got there azz whooped? id like to see both of them go at it but i don't think oh skinny minnie will make it out of the theruputic hold bbg will put her in.bbg in case you havent noticed jeannie had a threat made directly at you on that fire post page 41 you need to take care of that. btw happy new year to ya, have you talked to our friend lately i can't get an answer from them?
Yes, I talked to her all day yesterday. We went shopping and then out to dinner. I didn't have time for the internet at all yesterday except to check my bank statement and to pay my homeowners insurance and a couple other bills that I pay online. I won't be taking care of the firepost threats. That's why someone has had me posting for the past month or so. Also, the statements about me being in Frye South are being forwarded to personnel and administration because someone was breaching a privcy law from where they work, as well as spreading lies. If I had been in FS, so what, but I wasn't. I'd rather see someone get help if needed, than to let it go into more of a problem. And if I ever need to be you can bet your sweet ass that you'll find me in a good private Spa type hospital outwest, not one of these creap joints around here. I think a couple of other people are being listed on RipOff report, too. And businesses. Old skinny minnie is running that stupid mouth of hers again. What a no class ass wanting to fight in a parking lot. My daddy didn't teach me to fight. He taught me to kill, but only in self defense. And down at Salemburg Justice Academy I have lots of lessons. Anyonw want me to post my certification on that one? LOL. Anyhow, your friends are OK. One is out shopping again today. I had to take care of some things to get a car painted and insured, so I've been busy doing all that.
BBG

Midland, NC

#15 Jan 2, 2009
bbg equals big mouth wrote:
there are 2 sets of Storie's in Caldwell County and Susan is NOT in the other Storie family. I know all of them and there's no Susan on that side. Gail is married to a mexican and she's BBG, the troublemaker. BTW, the info posted above is mostly BS. Most of those names have absolutely nothing to do with the Storie's from Aho.
There are not two sets of stories. Does Ambrocio sound like a Mexican name to you. I am a relative of your father's. And the info posted about and being sent to Frye South administration is true.
BBG

Midland, NC

#16 Jan 2, 2009
GFhorseman wrote:
Angie, we know you are one of the ones who start problems on this Forum by posting such stuff as this. Why not leave well enough alone for a while?
They want to stir up stuff because I was concerned about a family who lost their home due to fire. They don't like that family and wanted to scare me off this site and away from the people I was worried about. They've said this site is their site and they want it back. There are good people on this site but a few bad ones, too. I think things will be coming out in the light about many things to answer your question about why they stir up trouble. They are amused by it. And I'm a professional at solving trouble.
BBG

Midland, NC

#17 Jan 2, 2009
bbg equals big mouth wrote:
You are so funny. Did you know that I sent all these post to the Senator that I work with on community things. I think Topix is a point of interest in making this a better area for all, not just a few who have made trouble on here since before this site was brought to my attention. I guess you'll make ripoff report soon too.
BBG

Midland, NC

#18 Jan 2, 2009
june ann wrote:
June Ann, is that really you? Did you post all that shit from WV about me not really being a friend? I tried and tried to get you to see that these threats and post were being looked into since our friend was given a restraining order against a certain person who is not on this site any longer. I may be leaving this site when my job is done, but so will several others in questions. That's why I kept telling you not to post anything that might jeopardize you. I always enjoyed you on this sit, but don't want you to get in trouble.
BBG

Midland, NC

#19 Jan 2, 2009
june ann wrote:
I read all page 41 and didn't see a direct threat unless I came to her home. I don't go to other people's home to make a fight, especially some person that is "not right" or "very small". Things have to be worded just right to communicate a threat. I can go on and on about what I'd do if someone came to my home to do this or that, but that's if they come to my house, not out in a public place. Who is the cop she claims to be dating. Is it MR from LPD?
fran

Flomaton, AL

#20 Jan 2, 2009
well i mostly sit and read but i just want to say that i know bbg and have for many year's and she is a fair and just person if you let her be.but if you b*tches like angie and them ex kincaids wifes and there daughter's were constantly running there mouth about me and my friends like them b*tches do.i would come back just as hard if not harder than bbg does. as for june bell bbg i know her too and i really don't think she done that posting,i think it came straight from that bunch of drug head's from gamewell kincaid's. you know i was thinking i think i went out with old danny back when she was pregnant with that last child ,in fact im sure i did. he aint nothing to talk about he was just an old drunk could'nt find his weenie to piss much less frig with lol. well i will go now and leave this old mess alone i just had to say hi and tell these people they are really stupid to be messing with a person as smart as you really are.and if you are anything like you were back when.then im sure you will get the ones who are doing this too you. good luck francis.s
BBG

Midland, NC

#21 Jan 2, 2009
fran wrote:
well i mostly sit and read but i just want to say that i know bbg and have for many year's and she is a fair and just person if you let her be.but if you b*tches like angie and them ex kincaids wifes and there daughter's were constantly running there mouth about me and my friends like them b*tches do.i would come back just as hard if not harder than bbg does. as for june bell bbg i know her too and i really don't think she done that posting,i think it came straight from that bunch of drug head's from gamewell kincaid's. you know i was thinking i think i went out with old danny back when she was pregnant with that last child ,in fact im sure i did. he aint nothing to talk about he was just an old drunk could'nt find his weenie to piss much less frig with lol. well i will go now and leave this old mess alone i just had to say hi and tell these people they are really stupid to be messing with a person as smart as you really are.and if you are anything like you were back when.then im sure you will get the ones who are doing this too you. good luck francis.s
Hey, babe, it's good to hear from you. I had to laugh at your description of the old man. Thanks for the kind words and the good reference. I've though of letting them have their site back, but it really isn't their site at all is it? BTW do you know who the cop boyfriend is? I'll give you a call soon. I don't think it was JB or Jenn either posting or doing the cut and paste that I supposedly said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 31 min DocMooseKnuckle 205
State of the Milk Address! Victoria, Waco, Milk! 32 min DocMooseKnuckle 78
I Love My Sperm Too! 33 min DocMooseKnuckle 125
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 1 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLES 202
HaHaHa! I'm The MILKMAID! 1 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLES 110
President is on TV my Nips Are Hard! 1 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLES 69
Victoria and Waco, Whoes Weiner is Smaller? 1 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLES 119
Russian Interference in American Elections?? 2 hr JustMooseKnuckles 168

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web