Regina Barnwell and her little man Ro...

Regina Barnwell and her little man Robert thomas got caught

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

tater

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Oct 24, 2011
These two sorry white trash got caught stealing......How funny! Regina thinks she is better then everyone else and she was working at the Doller store in Lenoir. Robert lays around doing dope and steals. Well they both steal and sell and do dope. Robert looks like a troll and Regina looks like a hatfull bitch...she is! Remember, like tater always says.......CRACK KILLS!
lol

Burnsville, NC

#2 Oct 24, 2011
where did they still from and what did they still?
lol

Burnsville, NC

#3 Oct 24, 2011
sorry i meant steal oops
lol

Burnsville, NC

#4 Oct 24, 2011
guess that was a lie bc i looked up to see if she had a court date and she doesnt but he does for drugs
tater

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Oct 24, 2011
lol wrote:
guess that was a lie bc i looked up to see if she had a court date and she doesnt but he does for drugs
look on WHKY then.
tater

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Oct 24, 2011
larceny on both of them!
tell them

Burnsville, NC

#7 Oct 25, 2011
why are u writing about them on a forum like this? i bet u wouldnt tell them that to their faces would u?
wondering

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2011
They did get caught and it is on whky.com pics and all

“pray pray pray”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2011
people use the screen for protection, because if they went around on the street spreading peoples business true or not true they probably would need medicaid to have there noses and broken jaws fixed. all this whole topix blog is. Is A SAFETY NET TO SAY ,MEAN UGLY THINGS TO AND ABOUT PEOPLE
ALOT OF IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE. and they use this blog bcause you can use a fake idenity and you have a computer screen for protection.
Whale Watcher

Swannanoa, NC

#10 Nov 12, 2011
just me 2222 wrote:
people use the screen for protection, because if they went around on the street spreading peoples business true or not true they probably would need medicaid to have there noses and broken jaws fixed. all this whole topix blog is. Is A SAFETY NET TO SAY ,MEAN UGLY THINGS TO AND ABOUT PEOPLE
ALOT OF IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE. and they use this blog bcause you can use a fake idenity and you have a computer screen for protection.
Yep! You and that sorry assed family of yours wrote the book on being big talking rambo's online and being cowardly assed dope slinging ho's with all kinds of infectious diseases in real life.

“pray pray pray”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2011
Whale Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! You and that sorry assed family of yours wrote the book on being big talking rambo's online and being cowardly assed dope slinging ho's with all kinds of infectious diseases in real life.
rehttp://www.topix.com/forum/c ity/lenoir-nc/TJ294ULJG9HEJN97 A/post10 reported to topix feedback ever time i get a responce from your ip.
Whale Watcher

Swannanoa, NC

#13 Nov 12, 2011
just me 2222 wrote:
<quoted text>rehttp://www.topix.com /forum/city/lenoir-nc/TJ294ULJ G9HEJN97A/post10 reported to topix feedback ever time i get a responce from your ip.
Do you think I give a happy damn?
You're still a POS and always will be a POS.
You infected anyone lately you trashy assed slutmonkey???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HaHaHa! I'm The MILKMAID! 4 hr DavidMooseKnuckles 103
Victoria and Waco, Whoes Weiner is Smaller? 4 hr DavidMooseKnuckles 109
State of the Milk Address! Victoria, Waco, Milk! 4 hr DavidMooseKnuckles 70
Russian Interference in American Elections?? 4 hr DavidMooseKnuckles 82
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 6 hr DavidMooseKnuckle 196
Vicky and Waco Want My Man Milk! 6 hr DavidMooseKnuckle 57
😂 POTUS Exploits One Legged North Kor... 7 hr VickyMooseKnuckle 72

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages