Drug bust at Magic Mart

Drug bust at Magic Mart

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

tater

Bunnlevel, NC

#2 Nov 6, 2010
Im the real tater! not TaTer! CRACK KILLS!
stupid azz

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2010
bbg get a damn life. i had just told my buddy the other day.that as soon as the inteligent voters post were over.that you would be wide open,sure enough here you are, you just make me wanna puke every time i come on here just to read a post. ahhhhh will you ever croak!!
Muzzie

Gaffney, SC

#5 Nov 10, 2010
tater wrote:
Im the real tater! not TaTer! CRACK KILLS!
R u the tater-tot??
get a life

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2010
Im so glad everyone in caldwell county knows everything about nothing i mean damn if ur that worried about about what everyone one else is doing not doing or can afford to do or not do u must really need to get ur self a life and for anyones info i pay the bills at my house and if tater wasnt such a pussy they would tell there real name on here and stop hiding behind a damn computer
wanting to know

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Mr tater ur a real big man getting on here running ur mouth about shit like ur someone important if ur such a big all knowing man and u have something to say seeing u know the address and the where abouts of the people u run ur mouth about show ur face be a man and stop running ur mouth on here nobody wants to hear ur gossip its getting really old already get a fucking life and stay out of everybody elses
agree

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2010
I agree with u t williams and if jealous people could mind there own business they wouldnt be so worried about others i know for a fact that mr. Chester is a damn good at what he does and im proud of that
customer

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2010
I am a customer of tonys he is the best mechanic in hickory and caldwell county so if all these hater and wanna be could shut up and go on with there life they wouldnt have to be so worried about everyone elses life now would they
just because

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2010
Seems like to my little miss gina crouch is a grown woman and obviously she was the supplier that got set up i mean come on people we all have our own minds no one makes us do what we dont wanna do it was obviously her choice her dope and her problem hope shes enjoying house arrest just glad another dealer is off the streets
congrats

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2010
I would like to give mr chester a hand for doing such a good job. He is a hard working man providing for his family. He is a damn good mechanic i can testify to thois he has worked on and fixed many of my cars and trucks and i will continue to take my business to him regardless of all the bs rumors that you people post
fyi

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2011
Just for the public information The ones that got busted in magic mart parking lot r out and back in business seen her just the other day driving a little white car (on revoked license) whats up with that do all known drug dealers just walk around doing whatever they please
truth_teller

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2011
fyi needs to get their facts right.... 1st of all her licenses r not revoked she is as legal to drive as anyone else in this sorry town; 2nd if u pay attention 2 the forums u reply to then u would know she is on house arrest so she obivously isnt out there doing whatever she pleases. sounds to me that u r just another one of little miss crouch's haters and u have nothing better to do than run ur mouth about something u know nothing about!!! get a life or get ur facts straight or stick to a subject that u know alot about...which is nothing:) have a nice day!!!! hang in there gina u r the realest that this town has ever seen!!!!
hley

United States

#17 Jan 15, 2011
If she is a skinny red head, she in from wv and yes she is driving on a revoked lic
fyi

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2011
Umm if she on house arrest then why when and how did she get those license back and as for being real yea real low these people need to get real jobs and stop selling drugs in our community and i also notice u didnt want to address the back in business so im guessimng there was no argument about that statement
breexe

United States

#19 Apr 1, 2011
omg y are yall arguein bout others ppls bizz, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winners in the Tax Bill 15 min southern at heart 3
Republicans are the Lying Hypocrites We Knew Th... 18 min southern at heart 3
Trump Would Be a Dictator By Now... 27 min Victoria 1
Losers in the Tax Bill 35 min Victoria 10
GOP rewards the rich, rips off the rest 39 min Victoria 9
Trump breaks record for first year judge appts 1 hr southern at heart 20
NBC pays forty thousand to silence Matthews acc... 7 hr Gin Mill 11

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance