frosty freeze on connelly springs rd
Eric

Lawndale, NC

#29 Apr 30, 2012
I went to school with that girl....she is a very sweet person...If BIG Libby doesnt like it there maybe she needs to move on....You know how you treat people says alot about who you are....All I can say is that I will be praying for you!....You never know when you will have child or grandchild with Disability.....You need to think about whatr you say!
WRONG

United States

#30 Apr 30, 2012
I JUST HAVE TO CORECT THIS FORUM: THE IDIOT USING THE NAME BIG LIBBY IS IN FACT THE TOPIX TROLL WHOM USES WHALE WATCHER, THAR SHE BLOW'S AND MANY MANY OTHER NAMES, THERE IS NO "BIG LIBBY" AND AS A MATTER OF FACT THE PERSON SHE IS SLANDERING ON HERE AS LIBBY SHE ACTUALY WORK'S AND TAKES MUCH PRIDE IN WORKING WITH MENTALY HANDICAP PEOPLE, THIS WOMAN POSTING ALL THIS BS ON HERE I CLAIM IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO STOP! AND GAIL AMBROSIO AKA BBG. WHALE WATCHER, THAR SHE BLOWS , ARNOLD, WTC YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOUR DAY WITH JESUS AND YOU BETTER HOPE HE HAS A JUDGEMENT FOR YOU. THERE IS NO BODY ON HERE POSTING AS LIBBY! IT'S BEEN PROVEN IT IS IN FACT WHOEVER YOU WANT TO CALL HER MULTIPLE PERSONALITY TODAY. IS'NT THAT CORRECT GAIL? YOU TOO ARE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED IN THE BRAIN BUT DOES ANYONE THROW YOU ON HERE AND USE IT AGAINST YOU?
mark

Clover, SC

#32 May 1, 2012
disgusted wrote:
This is my family's business you are talking about and I am very offended by remarks on here. My father in law has spent 25 years pouring himself into this business you're bad mouthing! Everybody has an opinion on what food taste like. That's fine. If you don't like our food then don't eat there! But don't go around talking about what goes on in our kitchen or how we prep our food like you know what the heck you're talking about!!! Frosty freez does not cook burgers the night before and let them sit in "dirty water". We actually hand patty our burgers fresh! As far as the comment about "cheeseburger with exlax and epson salt slaw"...those are your stomach issues, NOT our food! FYI all of our slaw,chicken salad, and pimento cheese are homemade! Lastly, I just have to say that it takes a real low life to come on here and post something about a "retarded girl"! People that are mentally challenged can't help they were born that way and we shouldn't dicriminate against them! She is a great worker and could prob run circles around you! She is also a very sweet and very intelligent person. So SHUT UP and quit running your mouth abouth things you don't know about. PERIOD!
I ate there yesterday and will admit I had concerns. Not a hat or hair net in the place and the same lady that took my money then helped finish my order and never washed her hands. Money is dirty u know.
Big TIT Lover

Vale, NC

#33 May 1, 2012
She does have some rather nice udders, guess that is why she makes most of the shakes!
Wonder if she is intelligent enough to use them?
tommy

Angier, NC

#34 May 1, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate there yesterday and will admit I had concerns. Not a hat or hair net in the place and the same lady that took my money then helped finish my order and never washed her hands. Money is dirty u know.
Unfortunately these kinda things go on at a lot of eating establishments .
In all honesty I've got to where i rarely go out anywhere and eat.
Restaurants and eating establishments are there for one reason -- to make money , that's all , make money .
Anyone with any sense shouldn't be eating anywhere that teenagers prepare their food . If you eat anywhere , where " Kids" are preparing your food your to blame .everyone should be making there own food at home as much as possible and not making other people rich that hire " kids " for minimum wage and serve fake garbage .
And to the guy talking about how someone else's body is made , what a douchebag you are . You're probably hideous ugly in real life you loser .
Snakeoil

Spindale, NC

#35 May 1, 2012
CDCeltown wrote:
You're all a bunch of fuh-king retards.
fyi there is nobody by the name libby goes to frosty freeze nor is she making these post. so gail mcclean storie ambrosio, stfu and stop putting innocent peoples names, sissy if you dont stop the long sharking business and selling your vicodin's you are going to loose your side business, do you remeber letting me borrow 30.00 to go to the mts and made me pay 60,00 if people ate more veggies and left out anumals for food the world would be alot more healing your bodies would adapt better to veggies. gail needs to stop running over her bank acct and focus on her hoarding issues before she spews out names and runs down people go work on getting your husbands green card legal that you keep saying you are going to do. then you want have any topix time to trash and use your auero of evilness against people who never bother you. whistel on this and shut up. dont call people retards there was a awesome young lady who proudly worked at frosty freeze and she was a sweetie yes she has mentally been born as a mentally challenged child but she could take orders like there was no tomorrow so dont call people retards!
Always Looking

Vale, NC

#36 May 1, 2012
Do any sexy chicks ever work there?
investigations

United States

#37 May 1, 2012
I would like to start by saying there is NO "BIG LIBBY" that is making these post. there is a mentaly unstable lady who eat's sleep's breathes. etc on topix she has so many many names she uses and she slander's so so many inocent peoples names. there is no LIBBY that has ever made fun of any handicap child youth or adult, the lady that is making such post is using this ladies name to try and ruin her name,she has been reported as has this complete forum, the lady that is actualy known at the famous topix troll goes by many many different names, i;ll name a few maybe it will refresh your memory, she used bbg , fat bottom gal, whale watcher, thar she blow's, jackie b, holland west, etc she has mental issues herself and needs help. her real name is gail and she drives a red jeep one with badabing in the back window and the other is a plain red jeep wagoneer, she also drives a beat up tan chevy truck it knocks very loud the motor, she is grey haired long and will usulay visit aroung the 3rd of the month,, hope this helps and there is NO "BIG LIBBY" MAKING SUCH POST!
Interested

Vale, NC

#38 May 2, 2012
Is this so-called "BIG LIBBY" sexy?
Wandie

Morganton, NC

#39 May 2, 2012
I wish people like the Big Libby would just stay off the forum so people can have interesting posts without all the BS.
Wandie

Morganton, NC

#40 May 2, 2012
I wish people like, Big Libby would stay off the forum so we could have interesting conversations... lay off the BS, Big Libby, and get a life!!!
Angus

Stanley, NC

#41 May 2, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me I can't understand what all of you get out of just trying to keep trouble stirred up... I know Walter and alot of the staff there,, some of them have been there for years which speaks highly of what kind of Man Walter is to work for .and the girl you people keep referring to as retarded.... get in the current century please... We do not use that term anymore as it is offensive.. And I pray God has some mercey on your stupid souls... Any time you deliberately hurt another person,, especially just for entertainment... You will get it back 10 fold... Wait and see.. I wish I knew who all of you were so I could sit back and watch it happen.... It is usually something that will cost money bc that is usually what hurts the most... unless you've got plenty,, then it's something else.. like if you have a fobia or fear of something it will be that... When you find yourself having a particularly bad run of luck and your money is sailing down the drain to make repairs or something else... Remember I TOLD YOU SO ... You can't go around hurting innocent people like that and get away with it... I just really do wish I could watch.... Have a nice day ya'll.
Just Saying

Lenoir, NC

#42 May 2, 2012
I think that all you people that like to make fun of the handicap girl are pieces of shit...just saying...Karma will come back full force on all of you. Kinda bad that you can sit here and say all this crap about a girl you dont even know. I mean, what if you had someone in your family or let a lone a friend and someone was making fun of them...it would make you mad too. Yeah, everyone makes mistakes but if you want to bash the restaurant take it up with the owner, you dont have to put your petty bullshit on here, just shows how pathetic you really are. On that note every time I have been there I have been treated good. Nobody has been rude to me. But seriously if you dont like the workers for who they are or the food at that matter DONT GO BACK...and your petty problem is solved.
mark

Newland, NC

#43 May 2, 2012
Angus wrote:
<quoted text>For the life of me I can't understand what all of you get out of just trying to keep trouble stirred up... I know Walter and alot of the staff there,, some of them have been there for years which speaks highly of what kind of Man Walter is to work for .and the girl you people keep referring to as retarded.... get in the current century please... We do not use that term anymore as it is offensive.. And I pray God has some mercey on your stupid souls... Any time you deliberately hurt another person,, especially just for entertainment... You will get it back 10 fold... Wait and see.. I wish I knew who all of you were so I could sit back and watch it happen.... It is usually something that will cost money bc that is usually what hurts the most... unless you've got plenty,, then it's something else.. like if you have a fobia or fear of something it will be that... When you find yourself having a particularly bad run of luck and your money is sailing down the drain to make repairs or something else... Remember I TOLD YOU SO ... You can't go around hurting innocent people like that and get away with it... I just really do wish I could watch.... Have a nice day ya'll.
I am not sure why this is a reply to my post because if you reread my post, nothing was said other than they were not wearing anything to cover their hair and did not wash hands before handling my food. I believe it is great Walter works a special needs lady and have posted nothing to the contrary yet I do believe in hand washing. As I see you wish bad luck on those negative posters, let me guess, you are also a loving, non judging christian. If wearing hair hair net or washing hands(as laws requires) is such a major issue there, then maybe I do need to dine elsewhere. I am not stirring trouble as you claim but very concerned with my foods safety and maybe the local health inspector should be too. As you say Have a nice day
investigations

United States

#44 May 2, 2012
Interested wrote:
post reported : there is no body posting by the name of LIBBY ,however there is a topix mental lady by the name of gail mcclean storie ambrosio aka bbg, whale watcher, etc too many names to list that is using the name (BIG LIBBY) TO TRY AND HARASS A LADY BY THE NAME OF LIBBY SO PLEASE USE COMAN SENCE AND IGNORE THIS
FRUIT CAKE THAT CONTINUES TO DEFRAME A LADY'S NAME THAT IS AN ACTUAL SUPERVISOR OVER A HANDICAP GROUP HOME RESPET CENTER THANK YOU.AGAIN NOBODY BY THE NAME OF BIG LIBBY OR LIBBY IS MAKING THESE VISIOUS POST. TRY SUSAN GAIL AMBROSIO AND BENITO AMBROSIO FROM STAHE COACH TRAIL OFF CLARKS CHAPEL RD. SHE CONSTANTLY STAY'S ON THIS FORUM RUNNING ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE DOWN CALLING NASTY NAMES, SHE GET'S ON DEATH POST AND EVEN MAKES FUN OF THE DEAD, SHE CALL'S CHILDREN CURSE WORD'S! THE LADY IS SEVERLY TOPIX SECLUDED AND SHE GET'S AWAY WITH THESE POST BECAUSE NOBODY HIT'S REPORT ABUSE AND FILL'S OUT THE FEED BACK FORM IN IT EXPLAIN SHE IS DEFRAIMING YOUR BUSINESS, AND USING ALIAS NAMES TO POST WITH , TRUST ME THEY KNOW HER BY NAME SHE HAS BEEN REPORTED SO MANY TIMES TO TOPIX.NET .
shaw

Boiling Springs, SC

#45 May 2, 2012
Angus wrote:
<quoted text>For the life of me I can't understand what all of you get out of just trying to keep trouble stirred up... I know Walter and alot of the staff there,, some of them have been there for years which speaks highly of what kind of Man Walter is to work for .and the girl you people keep referring to as retarded.... get in the current century please... We do not use that term anymore as it is offensive.. And I pray God has some mercey on your stupid souls... Any time you deliberately hurt another person,, especially just for entertainment... You will get it back 10 fold... Wait and see.. I wish I knew who all of you were so I could sit back and watch it happen.... It is usually something that will cost money bc that is usually what hurts the most... unless you've got plenty,, then it's something else.. like if you have a fobia or fear of something it will be that... When you find yourself having a particularly bad run of luck and your money is sailing down the drain to make repairs or something else... Remember I TOLD YOU SO ... You can't go around hurting innocent people like that and get away with it... I just really do wish I could watch.... Have a nice day ya'll.
How is talking about hygiene hitting innocent people . Mark is right, health codes were made for a reason but must not apply there since I have seen alot of questionable stuff such as taking money then fixing the food. Plain nasty. But u wanna wish him bad luck. WTF
investigations

United States

#46 May 2, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TI3... reported along with 39 40 41 topix feed back
Angus

Stanley, NC

#47 May 2, 2012
to the person Mark.. I thought when it said reply,, it meant the same one you replied to,, not yours.. sorry about that.. yet , you couldn't wait to try and start some crap.... I'm a spiritual person... not a religious one.. and why in hell can't you people ever ever ever talk about any damn thing without bringing something like that into it... idiot... and that is for you MARK
investigations

United States

#48 May 2, 2012
Interested wrote:
there is no big libby posting, there is a big gail the whale watcher, doing all these post! get a life learn to read between the lines most normal people dont come on here make fun of people, who does tho mrs gail mcclean ambrosio aka bbg aka whale watcher aka thar SHE BLOWS. holland west. etc to many names and personalities she uses, she used to be jackie b the athiest, and she took over lenoir ladys name and ccgals name.
investigations

United States

#49 May 2, 2012
Wandie wrote:
I wish people like, Big Libby would stay off the forum so we could have interesting conversations... lay off the BS, Big Libby, and get a life!!!
there is no big libby posting, there is a big gail the whale watcher, doing all these post! get a life learn to read between the lines most normal people dont come on here make fun of people, who does tho mrs gail mcclean ambrosio aka bbg aka whale watcher aka thar SHE BLOWS. holland west. etc to many names and personalities she uses, she used to be jackie b the athiest, and she took over lenoir ladys name and ccgals name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda McMahon to be in TRUMPS Cabinet. 19 min Maw Maw sara 11
What Europeans think of Americans 20 min Rock 23
Kellyanne Conway to go to Alberta(Keystone) 26 min Rock 13
Trump tweets: Carrier Union Boss"Has Done a Ter... 36 min Maw Maw sara 6
Victoria/conrack the running dog of the Left 54 min Rock 75
Two teens arrested, for starting TENNESEE FIRE! 1 hr Waco 1909 2
Anti Trump riots spread. 2 hr Waco 1909 447

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance