Daniel Joseph Clark
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ric Flair

Saegertown, PA

#1 Apr 19, 2010
ok people of topix i know you are tired of reading theses joe clark and carla barksdale posts. The truth is joe himself has started them all. He is a cyberstalker and has harassed his step mother since his daddy died. he has stole from her killed her animals and flattened her tires and posted false information on the internet about her daughters. all because she was his dads sole beneficiary. then he starts with carla because she will not go to a movie with him or visit him at christmas. there is a reason she wants nothing to do with him. that is her nor her husband want to be around him or his childish ways. who wants to be around a 40 year old child who is high or drunk. so since she will not hang out with her cousin he started harassing her since january. he has created fake posts on topix fake facebooks called and harassed her at home and at work and her cell phone as well as her husbands work and cell phone. he even went as far as to harass carlas mom, his aunt, on her cell phone and flatten her car tires as well. so do we see a pattern. he harasses only women and through the internet and phone. Now because of his childish ways he has lost his entire family. Carla, Kim, Brenda and Johnny hate him. For Johnny Hatton to hate him that is enough said. Johnny who is a great christian man hates no one. anyone reading this that knows johnny knows this is true. so if Johnny hates you you must really be trash. This guy really has issues and when he doesnt get his way he throws tantrums by getting on the internet never face to face. He has nothing to say but filthy and disgusting lies. he makes racist comments as well. Not one single thing that he has posted has been true. Not one. he is jealous over a family that works for a living and has nice things because of that. All the children mentioned from this family make good grades and are active in sports yet he is compelled to talk about them as well. This family the Hattons,Barksdale, and the Adams are your average down to earth families. They punch a clock and provide for their families mind their business and raise their children to have morals. They attend church regularly but continuously get ridiculed and lied on. Mainly Carla. But their beliefs will get them through. Satan never wins. If God brings you to it he will bring you through it. God will not put more on them than they can handle. And you cant lie to God he knows the truth and evil will not prosper.
ric flair

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2010
well obviously u do care or why else would you have had your post removed. bwhahahaha. Who would beat carla down? ET? no chance. U? even less of a chance. Please come to reidsville my friends invtie u. why are u so determined this is carla, fat boy if u only knew who this was but definately not carla. she isnt the only one that hates u. If you were as smart as u thought u were. If they live in lenoir blablablabla. they are in lenoir at least once a month. you have been confronted face to face but nothing. you are a fat joke. no one takes you seriously. your red face and ET's white one, u both make a good candy cane. And from what i hear u need to respect the court and not dress like you are outside cutting grass. then i hear you are snorting and looking like a pig u are the ugliest man ive ever seen and have the biggest head. go to bleet school and then go to jenny craig and go curves and get ET to go to scorchers.
ric flair

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
as i read the BS that is posted i read over a comment about two sisters picture at Christmas. some people wish they could have had a family Christmas. But isnt it amazing how one family can have two beautiful daughters and then some people in the same family cant even have one decent looking child. matter of fact the one that they do have was so ugly they dont have another or have an abortion if they get pregnant. wooooooooooooooooooooooo
the hitman

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2010
what was you chewing on today ? toenails u nasty bastard.
yea

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2010
please kill each other or break each others fingers we are all so so tired of your anti christian family drama good lord how old are you 2 or 4
yea

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2010
hey joe where do you live honey im tired of these people talking sh it bout you we will go to church with them and approach tha pastor and take them to the alter to ask thy father for forgiveness from them and against them honey no real christian talks shit like this or makes such post
yea

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2010
joe me and the pastor is on our way to rescue you from the barksdales and fagadales just hang on honey we coming
the hitman

Savona, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2010
lol joe we love how you post from made up people!!!!!!!!!! bwhahahaha
BBG

Morganton, NC

#12 Apr 22, 2010
the hitman wrote:
lol joe we love how you post from made up people!!!!!!!!!! bwhahahaha
BWhahahahaha This one isn't made up is it?
Little Joey

Hudson, NC

#13 Apr 22, 2010
Here's a prime example of your complusion for argueing this thread has been dead for two days didn't involve you to start with and you just couldn't stand it so you try to stir the pot. Get a life lady.
dont mess with bbg

Newberry, SC

#15 Apr 22, 2010
listen buddy bbg is my friend and you better lay off of her
BBG

Morganton, NC

#16 Apr 22, 2010
dont mess with bbg wrote:
Thanks. I get tired of this yipping at everything I say.
ccgal

United States

#17 Apr 22, 2010
oh cry yourself a river you will need a river after the sheriff serves all the warrants me my daughter son in law the kincaids took on you. And this time dss was called on you . You are going to leave my damn family alone bbg you are nutts and you need to be in a hospital bada bing you are in serious trouble now
Little Joey

Hudson, NC

#18 Apr 22, 2010
dont mess with bbg wrote:
You know what I don't care if she is your mommy your sister your granny or your girlfriend She started her smartassed comments at me if you don't like what I have to say I don't really care. It's so simple a cavewoman can understand it. Hope it isn't over your head.
ccgal

United States

#19 Apr 22, 2010
Little Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I don't care if she is your mommy your sister your granny or your girlfriend She started her smartassed comments at me if you don't like what I have to say I don't really care. It's so simple a cavewoman can understand it. Hope it isn't over your head.
bbg go to bed you have many vivits scheduled tomorrow dss. Animal control .immigration. Border patrol and mental health good luck
BBG

Morganton, NC

#20 Apr 22, 2010
ccgal wrote:
oh cry yourself a river you will need a river after the sheriff serves all the warrants me my daughter son in law the kincaids took on you. And this time dss was called on you . You are going to leave my damn family alone bbg you are nutts and you need to be in a hospital bada bing you are in serious trouble now
Go down to the river and jump in it. You need to overdose yourself. The Kincaids can't stand you and you haven't been apart of them in years. Your daughters don't even want you around the kids and the son in law makes threats. You've made false calls to this one and that one and you can be charged for those things if you don't but know it. We been watching you for a long long time even DSS. Don't come to my house trying to sell me drugs and tell your daughter that I don't need her drugs either. She should be ashamed.
BBG

Morganton, NC

#21 Apr 22, 2010
Little Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure little man. You sure ain't over my head, shorty. LOL
BBG

Morganton, NC

#22 Apr 22, 2010
ccgal wrote:
<quoted text> bbg go to bed you have many vivits scheduled tomorrow dss. Animal control .immigration. Border patrol and mental health good luck
Bring them on bitch. I'm waiting. And everyone here is a witness that you made the call and you will have to pay for the time and trouble you caused all those agencies. I got a hamsa, what you got except the eye put on you? Got one at each door just waiting for you. Look Look, the all seeing eye.
grow up little girl

Hudson, NC

#23 Apr 23, 2010
BBG wrote:
<quoted text> One thing for sure little man. You sure ain't over my head, shorty. LOL
The only thing over your head would be an education.
BBG

Morganton, NC

#24 Apr 23, 2010
grow up little girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing over your head would be an education.
Bet I got more education than you do and betcha I use it. Bring em on bitch. I got a plan and I'm gonna make it work to my advantage. Speaking of education, I bet the only thing you have that has experience is between your legs and nobody wants it for long. How many times you been married now? How man you lived with? SHEWEEEEEEEEE. I'm way over your head and I know it. Go fry your fatback and leave the good people like me alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam Newton has no heart to win 3 hr ROLL TIDE 13
Super bowl SUNDAY! 4 hr TSF 61
Congressman's Plan Force TSF's Militant Pals to... 4 hr TSF 5
Slippery Pete's Groovy & Otherwise Musique 7 hr Victoria 331
Some athletes won't be going to Rio this Summer. 8 hr Victoria 4
MARCOBOT self-destructs on TV 8 hr State of Florida 25
Trump is the Biggest Liar 9 hr waco1909 128
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages