Need 2 rent garage space

Need 2 rent garage space

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

Since: Sep 09

Lenoir, NC

#1 Sep 5, 2009
My dad recently passed away and left me some old collectible vehicles. The problem is, I have no-where to store them. Does anyone have or know someone who would like to rent a 3-car garage?
garage owner

Lenoir, NC

#2 Sep 6, 2009
Luvmyjeep wrote:
My dad recently passed away and left me some old collectible vehicles. The problem is, I have no-where to store them. Does anyone have or know someone who would like to rent a 3-car garage?
I own a 2-car garage in the Granite Falls area...it has water and electricity...will rent for $250.00 per month with 6 month lease in place...will hold another car, but will be outside, covered space. Very secure and private...

Lenoir, NC

#3 Sep 8, 2009
Luvmyjeep wrote:
$250.00 is a little steep for my budget. Let me do some juggling and see what I can do. Is it secure? One of the vehicles is a 1938 Ford truck. I certainly wouldn't want anything to happen to that one. Thank you for answering.

Lenoir, NC

#4 Sep 8, 2009
garage owner wrote:
<quoted text>I own a 2-car garage in the Granite Falls area...it has water and electricity...will rent for $250.00 per month with 6 month lease in place...will hold another car, but will be outside, covered space. Very secure and private...
Nevermind the ?. I re-read your post and see that you say it is secure. I will get back to you. Again, thanks.
garage owner

Lenoir, NC

#5 Sep 10, 2009
My garage is very secure..electronic flood lights, extra locks for security and my house is only several feet away.$250.00 is about the standard asking rate for this kind of building/garage. Let me know soon...been advertising and hope to rent it by end of Sept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huckabee to meet with Kim Davis. 51 min Slippery Pete 3
Police Officer lied about being shot at. 4 hr Yes Liberal 2
Trump to outsource foreign policy. 4 hr Yes Liberal 2
"Heaven or Hell Clerk's Case" 4 hr Yes Liberal 29
SC Govenor...criticizes "Black LIVES MATTER" ... 18 hr Nipplecheese 4
Elizabeth Warren is open to recreational mariju... 18 hr 2 turds 2
News Woman dies after double shooting near Lenoir, o... 18 hr Belch 6
2nd video shows knife in victims hand. 19 hr Frisk me 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance