Debbie's Darlings Daycare
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Check the post date; these are old posts from March 2010..
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Day care operator arrested on indecent liberties charge Author: Nathan Key
Date: July 9, 2010
Publication: News-Topic, The (Lenoir, NC)
The part-owner of a local day care has been arrested on charges of indecent liberties taken with one of the children under his supervision.

Investigators with Lenoir Police Department arrested Larry Allen Cole, 57, of 2228 Olde Well Road, Hudson, last week and charged him with one count of felony indecent liberties with a child.

The alleged victim is less than 7 years old, and the case involves allegations of inappropriate touching, LPD Lt. Couby Stilwell confirmed.

A family...

Search Archives, have to sign up to read the rest of the story.
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#24 Jan 23, 2013
Hudson, NC - By Yvonne Simons - email

HUDSON, NC (WBTV)- The family of a Hudson man charged with taking indecent liberties with a child claims the accusations are not true.

Larry Allen Cole, 58, was arrested last Tuesday following a report received back in November alleging that he had taken indecent liberties with a child at Debbie's Darlings Daycare.

Investigators worked on the case for about three months before presenting their case to the Caldwell County Grand Jury, which charged Cole on Wednesday.

On Thursday, Cole's brother John F. Cole released a statement to WBTV asking the public to withhold judgment on Larry.

"I want to also express that my brother is absolutely innocent as professed by himself, his wife, his children, witnesses on the scene on the day in question, family, friends and many others who have known him during his professional career," John Cole said.

John Cole also wrote that his brother's life, business and reputation has been shattered by the arrest and charges, but that the community is supporting Larry Cole.

"I would also like to thank those who have returned to the daycare with their children as they realize the absurdity of this false allegation," and John Cole added, "I greatly look forward to his complete vindication in a court of law..."

On Wednesday, Larry Cole was released on a $5,000 secured bond.

As a condition of Cole's release, he is forbidden from being on the premises of a daycare during the hours of operation.

A court date has not yet been set.

Copyright 2010 WBTV. All rights reserved.
noway

Lawndale, NC

#25 Jan 23, 2013
nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened it wont let me search it.. My little girl goes there
I think I would be moving my child out of there now! I can't believe they would let them open back up, that is sick!
stupidcrazyfucke rsilivear

Lincolnton, NC

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Hey stupids,it says debbie darlings,quit bitching about something that may or may not have happened with angie.Go start a new thread since you know about ip addresses.

MY child did go to Debbies Darlings when this offense happened.Got a call from DSS in the middle of the day to come pick my child up,was not given reason over phone just to come pick them up NOW..So i rushed over there where atleast 10 officers and DSS people where awaiting me.They tried not to give out any info at the time but i was ready for war and sinced they knew it.I was pulled to the side where i was told that a kid was touched and verified by a Dr.This case has since been dropped because Lenoir has one of the worst police department EVER.Had to go get my child checked for abuse,where i might add had to wait 2 extra hours so the fat cop could go get him some lunch!My child was young then and didnt offer them anything.But since, she has mentioned that papa Larry touched her.And after awhile you could just tell that something went on.Also others that went to the daycare have been having numerous things wrong emotionally...So if your child is going there ...STOP STOP STOP STOP....cause papa Larry might touch them!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian Interference in American Elections?? 9 min David53g 51
Mueller is Not Playing Around 40 min Rock 40
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 44 min wacoMooseKnuckle 193
I Love My Sperm Too! 45 min wacoMooseKnuckle 112
Victoria and Waco, Whoes Weiner is Smaller? 46 min wacoMooseKnuckle 104
I Have Anal Chlamydia 46 min wacoMooseKnuckle 2
I'm Ejaculating Green Smelly Pus! 46 min wacoMooseKnuckle 2

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance