Debbie's Darlings Daycare

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick of it

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Mar 11, 2010
http://newstopic.net/view/full_story/6649857/...

Oh how terribly sad! Do any of your kids stay at this daycare? What a nightmare.
REVENGE

Wilmington, NC

#2 Mar 11, 2010
that man should be hung up by his balls, then stretched for 3 miles.
angie k

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2010
well i will say this is a shock however i had to jerk my daughter away from april nelsons day care her and her husband brad are both drunks and druggies it's called heavenly angelas day care,yea right more like heavenly drunks and drugs at nelsons day care on cajh mt rd, i let her stay until she started kindergarden because her daddy liked april so well and fought me ever time i tried to remove her, finally april slipped up let my daughter be spanked by a minor and that was the end of heavenly angels home day care.dont take your child there she is two faced and a drunk.
Kommissar

Lenoir, NC

#5 Mar 12, 2010
REVENGE wrote:
that man should be hung up by his balls, then stretched for 3 miles.
People need to step back and reserve their judgements. This man has been charged, and has not been proven guilty. Before you bring out the lynch mob let justice have due process.
CJ april n brad

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2010
angie k wrote:
well i will say this is a shock however i had to jerk my daughter away from april nelsons day care her and her husband brad are both drunks and druggies it's called heavenly angelas day care,yea right more like heavenly drunks and drugs at nelsons day care on cajh mt rd, i let her stay until she started kindergarden because her daddy liked april so well and fought me ever time i tried to remove her, finally april slipped up let my daughter be spanked by a minor and that was the end of heavenly angels home day care.dont take your child there she is two faced and a drunk.
and you angie are nothing but a lieing ass drunk ,you left your kid with my mom even after hours so you could go off with a man who lived with another woman at the time, you had just got out of prison federal prison that is,you lieing ass drunk and drug addict,you used my mom for a two faced friend and a day care worker and fyi you did not take your daughter out my mom had her removed for lieing on other kids biting hitting etc and you refused to punish your child, so stop lieing before you winfd up in court. heavenly angels day care has a 5 star rating now and it did when you left your child there so you could go break up a home cheat on your husband and lay drunk you stupid bitch.my mama april and brad neelson will kick your drunk lieing ass for this shit,you dont go around and get away with lies on ever body you stupid drug dealing meth head.
URaHYpoCRYte

Simpsonville, SC

#7 Mar 13, 2010
Kommissar wrote:
<quoted text>
People need to step back and reserve their judgements. This man has been charged, and has not been proven guilty. Before you bring out the lynch mob let justice have due process.
Agreed. Agreed.

And you other people on here---is it crack that does this to you? You're NUTS.
Psshtt Yeah

Arrington, TN

#8 Mar 13, 2010
CJ april n brad wrote:
<quoted text>and you angie are nothing but a lieing ass drunk ,you left your kid with my mom even after hours so you could go off with a man who lived with another woman at the time, you had just got out of prison federal prison that is,you lieing ass drunk and drug addict,you used my mom for a two faced friend and a day care worker and fyi you did not take your daughter out my mom had her removed for lieing on other kids biting hitting etc and you refused to punish your child, so stop lieing before you winfd up in court. heavenly angels day care has a 5 star rating now and it did when you left your child there so you could go break up a home cheat on your husband and lay drunk you stupid bitch.my mama april and brad neelson will kick your drunk lieing ass for this shit,you dont go around and get away with lies on ever body you stupid drug dealing meth head.
They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You are a reflection of your parents, and truthfully, I wouldn't leave my kid with any of you mainly because of your filthy, threatening mouth.
BBG

Midland, NC

#9 Mar 13, 2010
Psshtt Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You are a reflection of your parents, and truthfully, I wouldn't leave my kid with any of you mainly because of your filthy, threatening mouth.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm lets see, that came from Lincolnton and the other posts from Lenor. Are you talking to yourself by running from one computer to another again. LOL
Psshtt Yeah

Arrington, TN

#10 Mar 13, 2010
BBG wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm lets see, that came from Lincolnton and the other posts from Lenor. Are you talking to yourself by running from one computer to another again. LOL
Excuse me? Who, exactly, are you trying to accuse me of being?

I'm saying, from the words she expressed on this forum and the filth about her mom kicking some drunk's ass...I would NOT want my child or any other child being cared for by any of them.
stupid bimbo

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2010
Psshtt Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying, from the words she expressed on this forum and the filth about her mom kicking some drunk's ass...I would NOT want my child or any other child being cared for by any of them.
re read that post from cj,april,brad,it stated it's a 5 star rating in home day care and the angie person was such a drunk that the day care worker cared enough about her to keep the little girl,some of you people just need to learn to read
Psssht Yeah

Arrington, TN

#12 Mar 13, 2010
stupid bimbo wrote:
<quoted text> re read that post from cj,april,brad,it stated it's a 5 star rating in home day care and the angie person was such a drunk that the day care worker cared enough about her to keep the little girl,some of you people just need to learn to read
Yeah, I read it right the first time. AND I replied that the daughter making that post has a foul mouth and I wouldn't want her or her family (mother April or Brad) around my kids. They threatened to kick someone's drunk ass on a public forum. Would you take your child there? Sounds like some redneck daycare to me.

My next post was to BBG who is accusing me of going from computer to computer. I have 5 computers and I'm pretty sure they would all show up the same city since they're all connected to the same internet service. My IP changes city daily or hourly...I don't keep up with it nor do I care where it says I'm posting from. I don't have time for that BS.

I don't know Angie K. Don't care to know Angie K. If what the foul mouth daycare family says is true about her leaving her kids there, then they need to get DSS involved.
BBG

Midland, NC

#13 Mar 13, 2010
Psshtt Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather leave my child with someone who would kick a drunks ass than someone who would kiss a drunk's ass. But I truthfully believe that the family should raise the children, not daycares or kindergartens.
newidea

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#14 Mar 14, 2010
CJ april n brad wrote:
<quoted text>and you angie are nothing but a lieing ass drunk ,you left your kid with my mom even after hours so you could go off with a man who lived with another woman at the time, you had just got out of prison federal prison that is,you lieing ass drunk and drug addict,you used my mom for a two faced friend and a day care worker and fyi you did not take your daughter out my mom had her removed for lieing on other kids biting hitting etc and you refused to punish your child, so stop lieing before you winfd up in court. heavenly angels day care has a 5 star rating now and it did when you left your child there so you could go break up a home cheat on your husband and lay drunk you stupid bitch.my mama april and brad neelson will kick your drunk lieing ass for this shit,you dont go around and get away with lies on ever body you stupid drug dealing meth head.
A copy of this post is being sent to the Licensing Board so that a full review can be completed. I can't imagine that anyone would want their child to be cared for by a family that speaks and acts in such a manner.
BBG

Midland, NC

#15 Mar 14, 2010
newidea wrote:
<quoted text>A copy of this post is being sent to the Licensing Board so that a full review can be completed. I can't imagine that anyone would want their child to be cared for by a family that speaks and acts in such a manner.
It isn't half as bad as what kids hear at home. Glad I ain't got none!
nelson

United States

#16 Mar 14, 2010
newidea wrote:
<quoted text>A copy of this post is being sent to the Licensing Board so that a full review can be completed. I can't imagine that anyone would want their child to be cared for by a family that speaks and acts in such a manner.
by all mean's copy and paste and post and email away.
I have a 5 star rating in home day care with numerous prior and former parent;s to back me up on anything posted about me,i will admit my family member became enraged when she read about the 'DEBBIE DARLINGG'S' post and what had happened but in my year's of experiance with children I have endured several drug addicted and alacholic parents, and yes when they have come to pick up the child i have offered to keep the child, i have also at times even made reports of the childrens welfare. as for the KINCAID! person she used me....... really bad after she got out of prison. i already had her daughter because her now ex husbands sister had custody while they were in prison and the sister had placed her in my day care,when angie got out she was on a welfare voucher and she left the child in my care ,yes i kept the child over and past 5 pm daily yes i kept her on weekends and yes i made 3 dss reports of alachol abuse and angie driving drunk with her child, it was not until the father got out and we talked that it was decided it be in the childs best intrest that the child still remain in my day care since she had been with us since 6 months old. ok at age 4 1/2 the child began to develope severe lying problems while in the presents of her mothers weeks! i had no trouble while the dad had her on his weeks but when i got her back on her momthers weeks i had trouble with the child biting, lieing, being selfish, refusing naps etc, the child finally told a visious lie on another older child whom i had in my care and later admitted it was a lie from her mom... to get her out of my day care, i love this child and always will and still often visit with her on her fathers weekends! the mother is a mental case drug abusing mentally ill person whom has a severe case of paranoia against everyone, i also caught her going behind my back trying to get my husband to drink with her.so i then decided it was time to break all ties with ms angela ruth mccarty jones kincaid. so this is my story and this is what the state has already recieved so by all means send what you want too, to the board,my home will surprise you and the level of care my day care children recieve,go check out angie's home for illeagle drugs, wild animals stuffed, and a meth pipe then come and attack me.
nelson

United States

#17 Mar 14, 2010
Psssht Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I read it right the first time. AND I replied that the daughter making that post has a foul mouth and I wouldn't want her or her family (mother April or Brad) around my kids. They threatened to kick someone's drunk ass on a public forum. Would you take your child there? Sounds like some redneck daycare to me.
My next post was to BBG who is accusing me of going from computer to computer. I have 5 computers and I'm pretty sure they would all show up the same city since they're all connected to the same internet service. My IP changes city daily or hourly...I don't keep up with it nor do I care where it says I'm posting from. I don't have time for that BS.
I don't know Angie K. Don't care to know Angie K. If what the foul mouth daycare family says is true about her leaving her kids there, then they need to get DSS involved.
well let me help you,half ofaldwell co. is a red neck lol. so iguess we are red necks because we ride motor cycles for fun on weekends, we take up for small children and bigger children and i still have a 5 star rating and lot's of red neck parents who bring there kids to me daily,so red neck does not in the least bother me. my daughter was very upset about the other day care and im disturbed that this angie would even have the nerve to type a bad word about me as much as i could tell on her and trust me if i told it.she would certianly be emnbarassed. she needed help 10 yr ago looks like she still need's help mentally and AA help!
nelson

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2010
newidea wrote:
oh you idiot's day care was closed when post was made so email away lmao.cj
who hooooooooo

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2010
this day care has been open 15 year's and has never recieved a bad rating it is a 5 star rating in home day care so by all means make a fool of ya self. check out the day care ratings on heavenly angel's day care owned by april nelson! bet you will be quiet surprised at how excellent her state reviews and licence are.
BBG

Midland, NC

#20 Mar 14, 2010
nelson wrote:
<quoted text>oh you idiot's day care was closed when post was made so email away lmao.cj
And they have to just "who" wrote the post even if they have the IP. I've run IPs on all these nutts and got their address, phone number, who owns the tele service, etc. What they say, do only helps out your business in the long run. I had to call the law on Ang last Sunday night. They went out to her house. She thinks she can say/do anything to anyone and they can't/won't strike back. She is so afraid of the law and of going back to jail.
nicole

Wilkesboro, NC

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Sick of it wrote:
http://newstopic.net/view/full _story/6649857/article-Co-owne r-of-day-care-arrested-on-felo ny-charges?instance=main_artic le
Oh how terribly sad! Do any of your kids stay at this daycare? What a nightmare.
What happened it wont let me search it.. My little girl goes there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 30 min State of Florida 102
Media Lies, Trump will Not Grant Amnesty to Ill... 54 min TSF 43
College Republicans Against Trump 4 hr conrack 3
Madison Bumgarner's Sister Deana 7 hr State of Florida 24
3 proven & known cancer cures! (Jul '11) 20 hr Bradley6458 40
"Prove I'm racist" Gov.LePage said! 22 hr State of Florida 4
Hypocrite Republicans beg for money they denied... Sat Guest 13

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance