Sub-Contractor's..Do they pay there s...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dont forget

Hickory, NC

#21 Sep 1, 2012
dont forget wrote:
<quoted text> those who work from home under the table and dont report their income
PAPERS; is what counts !!! Maybe they need to go up town Hickory..
Dont forget

Hickory, NC

#22 Sep 14, 2012
dont forget wrote:
<quoted text> those who work from home under the table and dont report their income
Doing the books,is that what you do for your boss at the Superstore....
dont forget

Asheville, NC

#23 Sep 15, 2012
Dont forget wrote:
<quoted text>Doing the books,is that what you do for your boss at the Superstore....
who are you talking about, your post makes no sense, im talking about a woman that lives down the road from me who claims shes disabled, she gets a check plus foodstamps and phone, yet she babysits 4 kids in her home and dont report all that money she makes and i work hard everyday just to make ends meet and she lives like a king and i cant get no help nowhere , if she can babysit , she isnt disabled
Darrell

Hickory, NC

#24 Sep 20, 2012
dont forget wrote:
"Don't Forget", Desperate housewife u need to read this !!!
dont forget

Asheville, NC

#25 Sep 20, 2012
Darrell wrote:
<quoted text>"Don't Forget", Desperate housewife u need to read this !!!
i am not a desperate housewife, in fact im not even married at all. who are you talking to on here?
Darrell

Hickory, NC

#26 Nov 5, 2012
wondering wrote:
what about people who work from home, and do not have subcontractor employees, arent they supposed to report their income and pay their fair share of taxes too ? some people work from home and cheat the government too
Your talking about your husband and your roofing business you work out of your home.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take them all 38 min God help them all 1
China show off the metal we sent them 4 hr Thank You 1
Phuhhk tha police 7 hr Pentelis 1
News Woman dies after double shooting near Lenoir, o... 8 hr 4 Wheeler 4
Cop Shoots Fellow Cop 9 Nines.... 9 hr TortillaSheets 7
2nd video shows knife in victims hand. 9 hr Milk jugs rings 14
We have a new DRAMA QUEEN on Topix! 9 hr Farting Liberals 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages