Roof Replacement Solutions

Roof Replacement Solutions

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

annsmith

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2012
You should try S/E contracting. Really good and very reasonable. They will check on you after job is done.
Happy in Lenoir

Colfax, NC

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Check with the BBB. Roof Replacement Solutions has an A+ rating with the BBB since 2004 and has serviced all of the surrounding areas. We did our research. These guys use the best materials and the best roofers AND they knew our insurance adjuster. They were so nice and we even received a refund for an over payment. I hate it for them, but I think they are being confused with Rescue Roofing who has had criminals working for them and stealing from homeowners. They have a reputation for being very rude and not carrying much about the customers too. I am just thankful I was approached by Roof Replacement and not the other companies. We couldn't be happier with our new roof! And we paid zero out of pocket!
Izasucker

Spruce Pine, NC

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah Happy, that's the sales pitch you laid on me. The truth is as I stated. The BBB rating is BS because it only means that they have never had a complaint filed against them. That is fixing to change. Find a new job.
Shamrock Services

Colfax, NC

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Please contact us. A customer called this conversation to our attention. You are correct, we have no complaints. We strive to provide the best service possible, but we're human too. Please let us know how you were dissatisfied and give us a chance to make it right. We appreciate your feedback.-Good or bad. Please contact us through our site and one of the owners will be in touch. Thank you for being forthcoming about your experience. www.roofreplacementsolutions.com
BEJ

Black Mountain, NC

#8 Dec 6, 2012
I would avoid Rescue Roofing. From what I've seen, the quality of their work is not good at about double the price of others.
David

Mountain City, TN

#9 Dec 26, 2012
BEJ wrote:
I would avoid Rescue Roofing. From what I've seen, the quality of their work is not good at about double the price of others.
I agree, Rescue Roofing came to my door wanting to roof my home. Immediately, the sales rep wanted my insurance policy number. He seemed upset when I refused. Hinky business practices! Also, I hear the quality of their work is not good.
cee

Apopka, FL

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Happy in Lenoir wrote:
Check with the BBB. Roof Replacement Solutions has an A+ rating with the BBB since 2004 and has serviced all of the surrounding areas. We did our research. These guys use the best materials and the best roofers AND they knew our insurance adjuster. They were so nice and we even received a refund for an over payment. I hate it for them, but I think they are being confused with Rescue Roofing who has had criminals working for them and stealing from homeowners. They have a reputation for being very rude and not carrying much about the customers too. I am just thankful I was approached by Roof Replacement and not the other companies. We couldn't be happier with our new roof! And we paid zero out of pocket!
How do you pay zero out of pocket ? Who is paying for the new roof? I would love to replace my old roof.....
cee

Apopka, FL

#11 Apr 29, 2013
How do you pay zero out of pocket ? Who is paying for the new roof? I would love to replace my old roof.....
Mim

Hickory, NC

#13 Jan 9, 2014
Izasucker wrote:
Yeah Happy, that's the sales pitch you laid on me. The truth is as I stated. The BBB rating is BS because it only means that they have never had a complaint filed against them. That is fixing to change. Find a new job.
What kind of issues did you have?
Angela K

Buffalo, NY

#15 May 15, 2015
I want to know what happens when you need to replace your whole roof. Do you have to live somewhere else while that is happening? It would also be nice to know how long a roof replacement usually takes. I've only had to make minor repairs before, like replacing shingles after a bad windstorm. How do you know if you need to replace your whole roof? http://www.ringerroofingllc.com/services
Davis Fisher

Lenoir, NC

#17 Aug 19, 2016
Izasucker wrote:
I am with you. All areas of their service is a "F". We learned the hard way and used them. Stay away from this company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Battleground States Unwinnable for Traitor Trump 2 min Share them 14
The Left hates free speech 7 min like roses 224
fart fetish guy/gal 1 hr Brown egg specials 5
Trump still President 13 hr Potus the pooter 22
Riots and Rejection of Free Speech at UC Berkeley 13 hr Farts McGruff 11
Free college education,housing for blacks? 13 hr Dry flatus 12
Betsy Devos Confirmed for Education. Fri Small squeakys 92

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance