Cannon at Hibriten
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Northlakes

Crouse, NC

#1 Oct 26, 2010
No, I'm not talking about the former coach and current athletic director at Hibriten. I'm talking about the CANNON that goes BOOM!!!!!! after each touchdown. It was there last year and heard that it was at the games earlier this year. Went to the South @ Hibriten game two weeks ago and did not hear or see cannon. What gives? Game sucked, but I sure did miss the cannon.
Curious Caldwellian

Lawndale, NC

#2 Oct 26, 2010
some body from west caldwell complained to the school board about it I heard. Said it made their kid cry during the game with hibriten. the score made the rest of the family cry
BOOM

Lenoir, NC

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Northlakes wrote:
No, I'm not talking about the former coach and current athletic director at Hibriten. I'm talking about the CANNON that goes BOOM!!!!!! after each touchdown. It was there last year and heard that it was at the games earlier this year. Went to the South @ Hibriten game two weeks ago and did not hear or see cannon. What gives? Game sucked, but I sure did miss the cannon.
Thought it was a great game. With all the scoring Hibriten was doing, probably wouldn’t have had enough gun power anyway.
iluvmypanthers

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2010
DAMN! cant even fire off a cannon cause some retard's kid cried. What a bunch! Next I guess the freakin Panther cry will make someone have a heart attack. As far as the game between South & Hibriten suckin I guess it did if your a South fan..but us Panther fans "highly" enjoyed it!
starter

Hickory, NC

#5 Oct 27, 2010
The BOOM will return for the Alexander Central game!!!!
howmanyrednecksr nlenoir

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2010
DAMN RIGHT AND ALEXANDER IS GOING FLYING FROM THAT CANNON BACK TO HICKORY!
hatingcheaters

Banner Elk, NC

#7 Oct 27, 2010
Hibriten will have to forfeit the season due to illegal player from Cumberland Co....Typical of Hibriten to recruit.Will be in this Friday's newspaper!!!They should've had to forfeit all wins from last season as well due to the new County rule about transfers playing sports and living out of district
somepplridiots

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2010
when you know what your talking about COME BACK! As usual another HATER!
Anonymous

Apex, NC

#9 Oct 27, 2010
What did anyone expect ??? HHS has been getting players from everywhere the past couple years, maybe one game the real hhs players will get to play and everyone can see how that turns out..

Since: Jan 08

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate wrote:
What did anyone expect ??? HHS has been getting players from everywhere the past couple years, maybe one game the real hhs players will get to play and everyone can see how that turns out..
Hahahaha! Ain't that the truth!
somepplridiots

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2010
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate wrote:
you must be a south caldwell or west fan! Face Hibritens been kickin yalls ass for two years i guess yall will grab for any excuse! LOL
somepplridiots

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2010
Lnrgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! Ain't that the truth!
by your name i can tell you arent classy enough to be a Hibriten fan! We are too high class for you!
benladden

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Yeap Hate Hate and Lnrgirl prob high school DROP OUTS! So hate hate hate on!
Nascar22Jake

Gaffney, SC

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Speaking of recruiting players, I believe South Caldwell recruits baseball players and West Caldwell recruits basketball players. There are several players who go to South Caldwell and play baseball who should be going to Hibriten and West Caldwell and there are players who go to West Caldwell and play basketball who should be going to Hibriten.
hateidiots

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2010
tell em Jake..everybody hates on them Panthers! Its all good cause they are just good! Go Red!
squeaky

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2010
I thought this was about the cannon? See how 'haters' always CRY! You go Hibriten id like to shoot that cannon right up Hate Hate Hates ASS ASS ASS!
turks

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2010
HATE HATE HATE is just mad cause he never made the football teaw they made him the Waterboy! HA HA Damn im so funny im makin myself laugh!
turks

United States

#18 Oct 27, 2010
oh yeah and lets put HatingCheaters in that cannon too! Hes also mad cause when he tried out for the team they told him he qualified to warm the bench durin the cold games!
hatingcheaters

Banner Elk, NC

#19 Oct 28, 2010
I love hibriten!!!Other than the drugs dealers at school and the teachers bringing guns to protect themselves from mad spouses and kids throwing battery acid on each other....oh and lets don't forget mike byers bangin the students..lol it's a great place to get an education
revolution32

Charlotte, NC

#20 Oct 28, 2010
Back to the cannon --- what is next - no fireworks on the 4th of July because a kid cries or someone is offended?? Just so you know - if your kid cries when he/she hears cannon fire or fireworks that is normal and I promise he or she will live through the trauma.

What isn't normal is some dingbat parent calling to complain about it because their child cried. You know what - tell the kid what to expect, tell them to get over it, and/or don't take them out of the house --- EVER. You never know when a car might backfire and ruin the little angel for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How the Trump Nightmare Ends 14 min southern at heart 37
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 1 hr Rock 33
As the Ocean levels rise and Trump fooks up mor... 2 hr Rock 141
House Democrats Break Fundraising Record 4 hr southern at heart 42
Obama travel bill so far: 106 million 4 hr waco1909 26
Manafort wiretapped 7 hr Victoria 12
Hate Crimes Rise in Trump Era 7 hr waco1909 14

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance