helping jessica

Lawndale, NC

#1 Jan 25, 2010
please jessica we care a lot about you please do the right thing and get out of there!!!! we will help you and you know who we are,you are welcome at our home at anytime. we will help keep you safe please we will go with you to the police and try to help you from serving anytime in prison, your much to young and beautiful to go there. we promise you will never have to be around the pattons anymore. dear if you stay there it is going to get a lot worse, their days numbered and the numbers are getting low. if someone can talk with her let her read this, she knows who we are and that we will do what we say. we love you jessica.
Celia ck neighbor

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2010
I dont know the girl but I think she will do better without any of them.
Big BADDD Girl

Midland, NC

#3 Jan 25, 2010
Celia ck neighbor wrote:
I dont know the girl but I think she will do better without any of them.
Anyone would do better without all this trouble and confusion. A life like that is very stressful and not at all healthy. But it's hard to get someone like her away from drugs and "friends" or at least people who she thinks are her friends. I had a brother who was into all this from the time he was 11 years old until he was 54 years old. Yes, 11 years old. Grown men, church going men, gave him liquor and beer. Later he got on drugs so bad. He did terrible things to good people and ever worse things to bad people. People who tried to help him, except for giving him money or getting him out of prison, were his enemies. When he was given up to die he did change. Just quit cold turkey. You would not believe the difference in him, but in reality he is somewhat like a child now. So much of his life was caught up in the fantasy world of drugs, working with criminals, doing things just like these boys are doing and maybe even worse. People do change, but only when THEY decide to do it, not because you need them to or want them to. It's up to Jessica if she wants to change. It means giving up her associates, giving up her way of life, being in what she'd consider a situation of being locked up and locked away. Hopefully she will make the right decision. I don't know her, but she could still have a life, a better life if she'd quit now rather than when she's old and dying from never really knowing how to live.
jon

Crouse, NC

#4 Jan 25, 2010
Big BADDD Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone would do better without all this trouble and confusion. A life like that is very stressful and not at all healthy. But it's hard to get someone like her away from drugs and "friends" or at least people who she thinks are her friends. I had a brother who was into all this from the time he was 11 years old until he was 54 years old. Yes, 11 years old. Grown men, church going men, gave him liquor and beer. Later he got on drugs so bad. He did terrible things to good people and ever worse things to bad people. People who tried to help him, except for giving him money or getting him out of prison, were his enemies. When he was given up to die he did change. Just quit cold turkey. You would not believe the difference in him, but in reality he is somewhat like a child now. So much of his life was caught up in the fantasy world of drugs, working with criminals, doing things just like these boys are doing and maybe even worse. People do change, but only when THEY decide to do it, not because you need them to or want them to. It's up to Jessica if she wants to change. It means giving up her associates, giving up her way of life, being in what she'd consider a situation of being locked up and locked away. Hopefully she will make the right decision. I don't know her, but she could still have a life, a better life if she'd quit now rather than when she's old and dying from never really knowing how to live.
so sad
agree

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2010
jessica has alot of people who love her and they will help her.but not until she is away from the pattons .sad thing is: they have her convinced that she is worthless ,no good, and simply, low self esteem i feel so sorry for her yet she is hopeless until she is ready for help.we love you too jessica and we will always love you,you are in my prayers every night. you do not deserve to go to prison over them wothless piece of shit pattons
cntrycna1

Hot Springs, VA

#6 Jan 25, 2010
i knew jessica never had any issues with her she was actually a very nice girl maybe she just got mixed with the worng crowd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Stanislav Petrov saved the world 8 min waco1909 1
Manafort wiretapped 32 min waco1909 2
As the Ocean levels rise and Trump fooks up mor... 32 min WaistedBreath 119
Obama travel bill so far: 106 million 44 min waco1909 24
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 49 min waco1909 22
House Democrats Break Fundraising Record 2 hr southern at heart 18
Steve Menear 4 hr Liesa56 14

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance