First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shed the light

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2010
Now that all of you that are so obsessed with running down kevin's family' friends'' loved ones' here is you a sight to blow up in smoke like you have tried to do on kevin's! leave the family alone ,leave kevin's child alone, and kevins friend's alone and have at this post. but take note right now::::: there will be no post made on this form from anyone out of kevin's family, kevins' daughter's family or friends.if anyone post and even try to pretend to be them. it will be a lie and a made up post. because they are not going to post to you at all. now bbg have at it and run this girl down as you did kevin and his family and his child's mother and her mother. you sick psycho: and i hope this post get's you caught using inocent people's names: like you did over on the murder sight. and jordan i saw your post: if you have bad things to say here is the post to be little yourself on.not that one. which i caught on real quick you and the bbg lady are in this together trying to ruin a woman's name but alot of people know it was not her.so that is all i have to say. good luck harley's family this form is full of the devil: and jordan you are 19 yr's old too( if you want to text and drive? do you want to meet jesus soon? if you do keep texting while driving) that's how accident's happen.
helping shed the light

Eddyville, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2010
these children would still be alive if it the sheriff would do his duty and arrest DAVID SWINK! YES that is where they got their drugs from!! sheriff jones knows it and refuses to arrest the man. how many of our children MUST DIE before he will stop swink??
buchanan

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2010
No Kevin would still be alive had he not of gotten messed up with such a trophy 'hoe such as her.'her myspace page is disgusting and will make a decent human puke, no wonder her mother was raising her daughter. but why did her mother not raise her? go figure why. this whole damn family is warped but after insurance companies get done paying out to kevin's family and they own everything from her family and the Hester's maybe these scum bags will loose internet and not ever be able to trash little kevin or his family ever again! kevin was never this bad off until he met her and his life tumbled from there. her my space page is un sightly a disgust to look at.and hester's is just as bad. an inocent life had to be taken all over her bull shit drama and lies and life style,she was pure white trash to say the least of her. my cousin was married to her and thankfully he finally got his divorce and will fight for custody of his daughter now.so that she does not grow up like her mother. and Harleys mother never raised her but she has harleys daughter that tell's all that needs to be told.the child needs to be with a stable family.not this bunch of imbreds i was told harleys sister has slept with this justin guy too. did they share everything?HIT PAGE 7 OF THE MURDER AT LAKE RHODHISS AND CLICK ON HER MY SPACE PAGE.TAKE SOME DRAMINE BEFORE YOU DO BECAUSE SHE IS A PURE DISGUST.and talk about drugs she has a round table and it is full of pot and pipes to smoke it with! she was full of drama and even admit's to being a stripper and has nasty picture videos on you tube. kevin did not deserve to loose his life over her D,R,A,M,A,for it was plain to see she was obsessed with the queer justin.
Tijuana Jones

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Jun 26, 2010
Seems Kevin Lee Shatley jr had a history of mixing up with crazy assed families!!! Just look at who his baby mama was need anyone say more? Thats the trashiest family in North Carolina!!! at least he did have enough sense to get his self out of that mess!!!
He was also rumored to be a flaming homosexual himself and it's also been rumored that he had sexual relations with all three people charged in his death. I do know for a fact that he was a convicted drug dealer that had only been out of prison 2 months before he was killed. So no one can really say that he was mr innocent or that he didn't know what he was doing and evidently thats exactly what he wanted to be doing and he was with who he wanted to be doing it with!!! I really hate that this happened to him and to the girl maybe this can serve as a lesson and help some other troubled youths.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen ...
Tijuana Jones

Simpsonville, SC

#5 Jun 26, 2010
revolution32

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jun 26, 2010
I didn't know Kevin or Harley but I can add this.

Harley was 19 years old and from her photos a pretty girl. You know it IS possible for people to change as their life continues on -- I'm not the same person I was at 19, are you? I've said before all it would have taken was ONE good decision followed by another and her life could have been different.
I don't know Harley's family but we aren't born knowing how to behave and young people only have their parents to learn from --- if that structure isn't right or good for some reason kids head down rough paths. Maybe Harley headed down that road early on and didn't know how to change it and let me tell you - I grew up in Lenoir and folks there are NOT forgiving of a person's past. You can't live it down and change is hard as heck anyway.
Thanks to Mr Hester, Harley will not have the chance to ever be any different or know a different lifestyle. He had no right to be her judge, jury, and executioner no matter what her life was like. This kid was ONE decision away from being a completely different person and who knows when that would have happened or if but now we know it never will. At 19 ---- geeze --- a lifetime of good could have come from her.

Kevin ---- from most of the folks I know that did know Kevin I heard nothing but good things about him. All talked about the mistakes he had made and his stay in prison but I know someone who was in prison with him and got out the day after Kevin - this guy now has his life on track and that could have happened for Kevin too. Was he a saint? No but were you??

The life these kids (apparently all involved) was a tiring never ending cycle of nothingness but it could have been different. The only two that will see the outside world again are the two that for some reason that escapes me set fire to this vehicle with two human beings inside. Actually to me that also shows a depraved sense of indifference to human life. When these boys get their sentence and time served they are a risk out there to the rest of us. That cold and heartless or
willing to help someone with a crime as serious as Arson let alone murder???? They need help if it isn't already to late.

Making bad decisions, using dope, sleeping around, etc.,-- those are not ideal behaviors but they are changeable. People with an indifference to human life are not changeable.

We don't know what exactly took place that day between Hester and the decedents when Harley/Kevin showed up - I assume it was an unpleasant exchange before the murders??? Just a guess. Was it jealousy, rage, threatening behavior on the part of the two killed ---------- what was it that led to Hester shooting two people? Harley and Kevin went to get money from this guy that was owed to Harley apparently(from what we know so far)- how did they approach Hester? I can only imagine a girl and her boyfriend approaching a man the girl slept with and wanting money owed to them.
I bet they weren't nice and neither was Hester. Did they threaten Hester?? Nobody knows what happened unless there was a witness to the actual shooting.Whatever the issue - it sure as heck wasn't worth dying over. Hester should not have killed two people and then tried to cover it up with arson.I can't make what he did right. It would be interesting to hear his side of events and I guess we will as the trial takes place WHENEVER that will be.

I got off my original point --- no matter what Harley was young enough to turn her life around. I know a lady that was once a stripper(she also prostituted)and is now a Physician in one of the best hospitals in the country. I myself was no saint and now I'm an educated professional with a good life far removed from the crap I lived through when I was younger. Give the girl a break - nobody is all good or all evil.
Paco Taco

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2010
Tijuana Jones wrote:
Seems Kevin Lee Shatley jr had a history of mixing up with crazy assed families!!! Just look at who his baby mama was need anyone say more? Thats the trashiest family in North Carolina!!! at least he did have enough sense to get his self out of that mess!!!
He was also rumored to be a flaming homosexual himself and it's also been rumored that he had sexual relations with all three people charged in his death. I do know for a fact that he was a convicted drug dealer that had only been out of prison 2 months before he was killed. So no one can really say that he was mr innocent or that he didn't know what he was doing and evidently thats exactly what he wanted to be doing and he was with who he wanted to be doing it with!!! I really hate that this happened to him and to the girl maybe this can serve as a lesson and help some other troubled youths.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen ...
Again, STFU, BBG!
Tijuana Jones

Simpsonville, SC

#8 Jun 26, 2010
Oh well,I must have struck a nerve. The truth always hurts. When are you InBrEdS gonna realize that BBG isn't the only one thats heard enough of your lies???
soccer punch

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2010
hey this just in from the cell block 23 hester got the shit beat out of him in jail, now i hope he get's beat up after every block they put him in. i hope he get's beat up and shit gets rubbed in his face from his own ass hole! and i hope all you mean people rott on here that is saying stupid shit about kevin and kevins childs mom. all of you go to hell.
The Truth

Wilmington, NC

#10 Jun 26, 2010
soccer punch wrote:
hey this just in from the cell block 23 hester got the shit beat out of him in jail, now i hope he get's beat up after every block they put him in. i hope he get's beat up and shit gets rubbed in his face from his own ass hole! and i hope all you mean people rott on here that is saying stupid shit about kevin and kevins childs mom. all of you go to hell.
If we all go to hell we would see Kevin there. Bisexuals don't get into heaven and everyone know's that Kevin liked men too. You dumbfucks can defend little innocent Kevin all you want but he was no better than Carlie or the three in jail. Facts are facts!
hey jerk

Simpsonville, SC

#11 Jun 26, 2010
soccer punch wrote:
hey this just in from the cell block 23 hester got the shit beat out of him in jail, now i hope he get's beat up after every block they put him in. i hope he get's beat up and shit gets rubbed in his face from his own ass hole! and i hope all you mean people rott on here that is saying stupid shit about kevin and kevins childs mom. all of you go to hell.
He's in the 25 block can't come out of the 25 block for at least a year dipshit if you're gonna lie at least make it believable.
helpfull info

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2010
the crazy lady named gail bbg is now posting as tijuana jones! this lady uses multiple alias names she has finally changed her name from the kincaids to the jones, im sorry for you all that has to endure her craziness.however it long be much longer until people will stop posting back to her and she will move on to another post that you will see this same tijuana jones name on multiple times too. pay her no mind.the woman is a raging leunitic who does nothing but try and cause people hurt and embarassment in there life.
helpfull info

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2010
she is also soccer punch. almost any time you see multiple names or someone elses screen name appear it is her and not the people you are getting angry at.
Tijuana Jones

Simpsonville, SC

#14 Jun 27, 2010
helpfull info wrote:
the crazy lady named gail bbg is now posting as tijuana jones! this lady uses multiple alias names she has finally changed her name from the kincaids to the jones, im sorry for you all that has to endure her craziness.however it long be much longer until people will stop posting back to her and she will move on to another post that you will see this same tijuana jones name on multiple times too. pay her no mind.the woman is a raging leunitic who does nothing but try and cause people hurt and embarassment in there life.
Sorry but you're wrong again dipstick no BBG here. As I said before I must have struck a nerve. The truth always hurts. When are you InBrEdS gonna realize that BBG isn't the only one thats heard enough of your lies??? Anytime you or any of your family takes a little time out from running around and rubbing shit in their hair and looks into a mirror, all you see is an inbred staring back at you. Like you, your children are retarded that is why I hope that your grandchildren stay far far away from you it's time the cycle was broken.
You should have never took it upon yourself to trash this girl and her family at a time like this because that mean old karma is gonna get your big fatcow ass everytime you turn around. Well, you big crying pissy pants baby, pissing you off is exactly what I want to do. It is my hope that eventually I will piss you off to the point that you run out into the street drooling and babbling incoherently while rubbing shit into your hair and get commited to a mental institution for the rest of your miserable life. Have a nice day :)

Tony D

Greenville, SC

#15 Jun 27, 2010
Our continued thoughts & prayers out 2 the Carter family and all those who were fortunate enough 2 really know Harley.
Idiot

Wilmington, NC

#16 Jun 27, 2010
Tony D wrote:
Our continued thoughts & prayers out 2 the Carter family and all those who were fortunate enough 2 really know Harley.
Well it would be nice to see you spell her name correctly. Her name is HarlIE not HarlY. Get it straight phucktard!
too bad

Simpsonville, SC

#17 Jun 27, 2010
Well then I guess that the dumbass jones girl that started this thread is a phucktard too because that's the way that dumbassed hood ho spelled it too.
Tony D

Greenville, SC

#18 Jun 27, 2010
too bad wrote:
Well then I guess that the dumbass jones girl that started this thread is a phucktard too because that's the way that dumbassed hood ho spelled it too.
Thanks 4 covering me on that 1.I have dealt with this GaNg of rEtArDs since b4 the days when they should have learned the proper way 2 store a Kerosene Heater.
heard

Carolina Beach, NC

#19 Jun 27, 2010
Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks 4 covering me on that 1.I have dealt with this GaNg of rEtArDs since b4 the days when they should have learned the proper way 2 store a Kerosene Heater.
I heard that was a way for her to get insurance money.... comes from a very reliable source...
Idiot

Wilmington, NC

#20 Jun 27, 2010
too bad wrote:
Well then I guess that the dumbass jones girl that started this thread is a phucktard too because that's the way that dumbassed hood ho spelled it too.
Well, atleast you admit you're a phucktard too. That takes courage, admitting you're a dumbass. Bravo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump to gut Medicaid! 4 hr Trump 67
Breaking :Comey's FBI illegally spied on Amer... 5 hr TSF 10
FBI & Clapper Call Trump a Liar 5 hr TSF 14
Rising New York Democrat caught with kiddie porn 6 hr waco1909 6
U.S. appeals court upholds block on Trump's tra... 7 hr Rock 13
British PM: Intelligence shared must remain se... 7 hr Rock 19
Trump Shamed Us All 10 hr waco1909 9
State, Victoria, TSF 20 hr waco1909 204

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages