First Prev
of 5
Next Last
UNC Mom

Boone, NC

#1 Oct 6, 2008
Does anyone know what happened to him. How and why he got murdered
suzie

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Was he murdered or did he die from something else?
UNC Mom

Boone, NC

#4 Oct 7, 2008
Yes he was murdered. They are not saying much but it is so sad
hornet

Clover, SC

#5 Oct 7, 2008
I went to school with an eddie greene, how old was the guy who got murdered?
hornet

Clover, SC

#6 Oct 7, 2008
Hi unc mom do you know the age of eddie greene? I went to school with an eddie greene and hope it isn't him.

thanks
Way To Go

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2008
Where did this happen? Why wasn't it in the newspaper? Should we be afraid of some maniac on the loose?
UNC Mom wrote:
Yes he was murdered. They are not saying much but it is so sad
Way To Go

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2008
I hate this for the family...I don't know them but still our community has seen so much tragedy lately...........We all need to pull together and pray for each other.
Terrible

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2008
Paper said he was 26 and went to South.
hornet

Clover, SC

#10 Oct 7, 2008
thanks terrible..it was not the guy i went to school with.

“You live 2 die, I live 2 live.”

Since: Jul 08

Lenoir

#11 Oct 7, 2008
My father worked with Eddie Greene & knew him personally. He had just built a new house that him & his wife had been living in probably not even 6 months. Alot of strange events happened before hand, but for my safety I'm not gonna talk about those, but I'm it'll come around sometime.

“You live 2 die, I live 2 live.”

Since: Jul 08

Lenoir

#12 Oct 7, 2008
Sorry, I'm SURE it'll come around.
hmmm

Hickory, NC

#13 Oct 7, 2008
there was a random license check yesterday afternoon (around 4p) on petra mill road in dudley. would this have anything to do with eddie greene?
HELLO

Hudson, NC

#14 Oct 7, 2008
When did this happen? My husband used to work with him- and they have mutual friends- and we havent heard anything about it.

Since: Jul 08

Wilmington, NC

#15 Oct 7, 2008
HELLO wrote:
When did this happen? My husband used to work with him- and they have mutual friends- and we havent heard anything about it.
http://www.newstopic.net/articles/2008/10/07/...
HELLO

Hudson, NC

#16 Oct 7, 2008
Angela Franklin wrote:
Yeah- I was able to find the obit. but I couldnt find anything about what happened. I even asked a couple friends. One hadnt heard anything about his death- and the other knew he had died- but didnt know what happened. Was he in fact murdered? Or was there an accident or something?

Since: Jul 08

Wilmington, NC

#17 Oct 7, 2008
HELLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah- I was able to find the obit. but I couldnt find anything about what happened. I even asked a couple friends. One hadnt heard anything about his death- and the other knew he had died- but didnt know what happened. Was he in fact murdered? Or was there an accident or something?
Yes, it is being investigated as a homicide.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/content/2008/oc...

I didn't know him personally but my husband did and I've never heard a bad word about Eddie from the ones that knew him.
xoxo

United States

#18 Oct 7, 2008
Angela Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is being investigated as a homicide.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/content/2008/oc...
I didn't know him personally but my husband did and I've never heard a bad word about Eddie from the ones that knew him.
i have your husband.can you come get him preacher angela.
HELLO

Hudson, NC

#19 Oct 7, 2008
Angela Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is being investigated as a homicide.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/content/2008/oc...
I didn't know him personally but my husband did and I've never heard a bad word about Eddie from the ones that knew him.
Thanks for the link. Seems very strange that its more less a secret as to what happened and whats going on now with the investigation.
Loopy

Snow Hill, NC

#20 Oct 7, 2008
I would imagine the crime rate in Hickory has doubled since last year. They don't pay the cops and they don't always get any specialized training. What will our society come to if we don't push for stronger law enforcement. Pay them and train them!!

“You live 2 die, I live 2 live.”

Since: Jul 08

Lenoir

#21 Oct 8, 2008
xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>i have your husband.can you come get him preacher angela.
Thats bad when a 16 year old has to tell an ADULT that they are immature. YOUR IMMATURE!

With a name like xoxo you must really be cravin' some attention. Go to www.match.com , I'm sure you can find attention there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No GOFUNDME for arrested officer. 13 min State of Florida 299
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 29 min Waco 1909 9,290
Tina Cox at Caldwell hospital her husband left... 1 hr Heavy 0 9
The RACE FOR 2016 2 hr State of Florida 2
News Topic glorifies Atheist Convention 2 hr State of Florida 20
Hillary will do anything 5 hr sarabella 68
waitress at sagebrush 8 hr Zip Tie 38
More from around the web

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]