Where's the Loud Mouth GOOP Supporters Now.

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Slick Willie Sucks

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2012
OiO Sheila Vote Romney: I don't here you talking now. Haha!!
now stfu

Lenoir, NC

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Ahh nothing to say now Repubtards.
Defender

Ellenboro, NC

#3 Nov 7, 2012
now stfu wrote:
We deserve everything we are about to get for allowing an idiot like this this to vote.

“Try to enjoy the ride.”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 7, 2012
whyfor

Lenoir, NC

#5 Nov 7, 2012
"we as a nation shall reap what we've sown".
WHY would anyone vote or more corrupton,more people on welfare,more people in proverty,more taxes,more racism,more socialsm,more debt, more lies,more abortions,more homosexuality, more illegals,giving away the rest of America,spport one who has blood on their hands(FF & Benghazi), a man that has to have his lies written down as not to mess them up, is beyond me.
This same man that don't care about the killed border agent and those that died in Benghazi don't care about you, he just wants you as a good little subject and to believe he has you at heart. LOVE of America and Independence is no longer a virtue in this country.
This is where this GOP stands. Might have lost the race but didn't sell my soul.
4Him

Statesville, NC

#6 Nov 7, 2012
get to work following through for America instead of beating your punk chests!
Shelia

Morganton, NC

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Slick Willie Sucks wrote:
OiO Sheila Vote Romney: I don't here you talking now. Haha!!
I think in a year or so America will be over the cliff.I guess obama can go back to golf and basketball.N.C didn't fall for his crap.Hope you are as happy when your check and foodstamps are gone .I still support republicians and bluedog democrats.
WalletCleaver

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
4 more years of Ovomit
WalletCleaver

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
now stfu wrote:
Carolina spoke loud and clear we hate him it was the test of the dumbass country that is still asleep
stickemup

Statesville, NC

#10 Nov 7, 2012
whyfor wrote:
"we as a nation shall reap what we've sown".
WHY would anyone vote or more corrupton,more people on welfare,more people in proverty,more taxes,more racism,more socialsm,more debt, more lies,more abortions,more homosexuality, more illegals,giving away the rest of America,spport one who has blood on their hands(FF & Benghazi), a man that has to have his lies written down as not to mess them up, is beyond me.
This same man that don't care about the killed border agent and those that died in Benghazi don't care about you, he just wants you as a good little subject and to believe he has you at heart. LOVE of America and Independence is no longer a virtue in this country.
This is where this GOP stands. Might have lost the race but didn't sell my soul.
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of Godó having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.
Sick of Trash Talk

Lenoir, NC

#11 Nov 7, 2012
now stfu wrote:
What class. You surely are indicative of the mentality of the takers.

I'm seriously thinking of quitting work so I don't have to pay into a system who supports leeches like you.
Sick of Trash Talk

Lenoir, NC

#12 Nov 7, 2012
stickemup wrote:
<quoted text>
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of Godó having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.
Yes. The people who had truth right in front of them chose this man anyway because they are BLIND to truth.

Unfortunately, WE will reap what THEY have now sown.

How long do they think the endless pit of "give it to ME" money will last. A CRASH is coming. Soon.

The classless ostriches will be the ones screaming, "Why did no one warn us!?" And, those of us who tried will look at them silently shaking our heads.

Those of you who can see truth, PREPARE YOURSELVES.
boo hoo

Enfield, IL

#13 Nov 7, 2012
WalletCleaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Carolina spoke loud and clear we hate him it was the test of the dumbass country that is still asleep
It wasn't too loud you moron because he only won this state by a couple percentages and that's after they gave a few counties to Romney even though Obama won it. Isn't it ironic to see how the red states vote and yet they are always the poorest and least educated. Ha ha.
tom

Morganton, NC

#14 Nov 7, 2012
boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't too loud you moron because he only won this state by a couple percentages and that's after they gave a few counties to Romney even though Obama won it. Isn't it ironic to see how the red states vote and yet they are always the poorest and least educated. Ha ha.
Then move to a blue state
whyfor

Lenoir, NC

#15 Nov 7, 2012
@stickemup,
I agree ,America has lost their moral values inchange for the want of sin.
Heard a good one this morning: They ( the left) defending their vote saying it wasn't for abortions,wasn't for homosexuality, wasn't for the llegals but they voted for BHO to pay higher taxes and more debt.
boo hoo

Enfield, IL

#16 Nov 7, 2012
tom wrote:
<quoted text>Then move to a blue state
Typical response and to that I will say make me if you have the guts but you had best pack a lunch and lots of ammo. Besides nearly half this state is blue so tough shit.

“Try to enjoy the ride.”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 7, 2012
North Carolina went blue last election, and came very close in this election. We actually live in a state that is progressing more than most of the other southern states. It's very nice to see. There is a large number of atheist/non-religious people in Lenoir alone.

Face it right-wingers... your time is coming to a close. You've had your day in this country. It's ending. Either learn to adapt... or become obsolete.
Slick Willie Sucks

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Shelia wrote:
<quoted text>I think in a year or so America will be over the cliff.I guess obama can go back to golf and basketball.N.C didn't fall for his crap.Hope you are as happy when your check and foodstamps are gone .I still support republicians and bluedog democrats.
Want some cheese with your whine! Lol @ U. Dumb bitch!!
Slick Willie Sucks

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Sick of Trash Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The people who had truth right in front of them chose this man anyway because they are BLIND to truth.
Unfortunately, WE will reap what THEY have now sown.
How long do they think the endless pit of "give it to ME" money will last. A CRASH is coming. Soon.
The classless ostriches will be the ones screaming, "Why did no one warn us!?" And, those of us who tried will look at them silently shaking our heads.
Those of you who can see truth, PREPARE YOURSELVES.
If your sick of trash then by all means kill yourself we are sick of you trash too!!
Go Bama

Baltimore, MD

#20 Nov 7, 2012
I got an idea.....why don't you republican geniuses start planning now to keep my man Barack Obama from getting re- elected next term?

Oh, never mind, you tried that and gave it your best....and FAILED!!!!
I'll be willing to bet you can't get a candidate in office in 2016even without Obama being a threat to the liberal redneck world. You fools have no leadership.
Welcome to the ObamaNation!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 7 min Waco 627
welfare and nc lottery 13 min true 25
Expose so called "Christian" drunkards 22 min true 59
Child Support Payments 6 hr proudparent 1
Chad Bowman (Dec '13) 6 hr Yep 36
Joey 6 hr Wretched 6
Pinky Dinky 6 hr Wretched 6
•••
•••

Lenoir Jobs