First Prev
of 3
Next Last
morganton man

Lincolnton, NC

#46 Sep 21, 2010
You tell her gamewell walker, everything you said is true, if they like it or not the truth hurts. What's she going to do call David? He is the lowest piece of human waste I have ever met. The best part of swink and the Patton boys ran down their mothers leg. Looking at these its know wonder birth control was invented. Dam bunch of inbreds.
celia citizen

Wilmington, NC

#48 Sep 21, 2010
morganton man wrote:
You tell her gamewell walker, everything you said is true, if they like it or not the truth hurts. What's she going to do call David? He is the lowest piece of human waste I have ever met. The best part of swink and the Patton boys ran down their mothers leg. Looking at these its know wonder birth control was invented. Dam bunch of inbreds.
Here's some truth for you.
You're the dumbest SOB alive.
And a weenie washing fool.
renee

Linville, NC

#49 Sep 26, 2010
To gamewalker...maybe you cant read or understand what i wrote and NOOOOOOOOO IM NOT STUPID i was with him 10 yrs ago and he wasnt doing meth i think id know and i know his wrap sheet i was with him when he got popped in 1999 and it wasnt for meth so get your stuff right....wat hes done since 2001 idk i havent stayed in contact with himso dnt dog me
celia citizen

Wilmington, NC

#50 Sep 26, 2010
renee wrote:
To gamewalker...maybe you cant read or understand what i wrote and NOOOOOOOOO IM NOT STUPID i was with him 10 yrs ago and he wasnt doing meth i think id know and i know his wrap sheet i was with him when he got popped in 1999 and it wasnt for meth so get your stuff right....wat hes done since 2001 idk i havent stayed in contact with himso dnt dog me
Hell that stupid SOB can't read or write he's a stone cold waterhead punkmotherfucker.
And the dumbest SOB alive to boot.
renee

Linville, NC

#51 Sep 26, 2010
celia citizen wrote:
But swinks time is running out, you better go eat overthrew as much as you can. He will go to prison! THAT IS A PROMISE!
thats my daughter you replied to and like i said we dont have contact with him anymore just telling wat we know from 10 yrs ago and there was no meth involved....why does everyone throw his name out dont he have a girlfriend i havent seen her name on any of this stuff.....
squirrellgirl

Boone, NC

#52 Sep 29, 2010
I have never seen so many people know something and nothing done about it. Maybe caldwell county should put Roger Hutchings back in office, and then something well get done!!!!!!!!!!
morganton man

Lincolnton, NC

#53 Oct 1, 2010
Swinks going to prison. And its coming very soon. Billy Potter made an aggrement this morning.
gamewell walker

Lincolnton, NC

#54 Oct 4, 2010
Heard today they are getting warrants ready for swink in Burke Co. Looks like the statements that Steven Shane Jessica wrote on him concerning the Harley the day is going to charge him with possession of a stolen motor vehicle. Also Billy Potter wrote his statement this morning on swink. Charges will not be placed on Potter at this time. SWINKS GOING TO PRIDON!!!!
blonde_hudson

Chester, SC

#55 Apr 14, 2012
GET A LIFE PPL....IF YOUR LIFE IS ALL ABOUT DAVID THEN YOU HAVE A SAD LIFE.I KNOW HIM AND HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON YEAH MAYBE HE'S DONE SOME THINGS WRONG BUT WHO HASN'T.I LIVED WITH HIM FOR YRS AND HE TREATED ME AND MY GIRLS GREAT.AND AFTER ALL THESE YRS I STILL THINK OF HIM AS A GREAT MAN SO GO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE FOR A WHILE DAMN.
Karly

United States

#56 Apr 14, 2012
blonde_hudson wrote:
GET A LIFE PPL....IF YOUR LIFE IS ALL ABOUT DAVID THEN YOU HAVE A SAD LIFE.I KNOW HIM AND HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON YEAH MAYBE HE'S DONE SOME THINGS WRONG BUT WHO HASN'T.I LIVED WITH HIM FOR YRS AND HE TREATED ME AND MY GIRLS GREAT.AND AFTER ALL THESE YRS I STILL THINK OF HIM AS A GREAT MAN SO GO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE FOR A WHILE DAMN.
Oct.4th 2010 was the date of the last post, then you make the post for people to leave him alone. You just opened the topic back up for trash talk. You should have left the post buried if you wanted. People to shut up.
Community Watch

Huntersville, NC

#57 Apr 27, 2012
No one has to talk trash about Swink he is TRASH!! Why do you think he is in the mess he's in now? Because he had rather make and deal meth buy and sell stolen property than to go to work and bring home an honest day's pay. POS!!! Everyone likes to take up for him, but do they really know what he has done? I do i know a lot about the liar.
Larry

United States

#58 Apr 27, 2012
Dont b shy do tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A vote for Trump is a vote for PUTIN! 2 min wtf 5
Roberts turns the Forum into Hog Sh*t 5 min so you know 24
Colored Gentleman mugs 95 year old woman. 1 hr Bwana Robert Ledford 9
Black mob violence against an old White man. 1 hr Bwana Robert Ledford 2
Colored gentleman sexually assaults blind White... 1 hr Bwana Robert Ledford 4
Monkey Business: Mass shooting at Florida Black... 2 hr Bob 3
Dems in Disarray, Bernie supporters outraged at... 3 hr Bob 5

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance