Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
community watch

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2010
while i was at rudisill's today there was a very interesting conversation going on that the sheriffs dept. was at david swink's residence today and was thought to have been arrested. anyone else hear about this?
curious

Greer, SC

#2 Feb 1, 2010
What are the charges?
community watch

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2010
no idea just what i heard at the store. it will be interesting to find out.
fos

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2010
and you are again spreading lies and full of shit! god why dont you freakin people mind your own business, or read your news paper.oh hell i forgot to have anything posted in lnt ya pay double so just as well weigh through the truth and shit here on topix drama and lies to be, half true half not.keep up your lies fish!!! god i hate this stupid web sight i do not even believe half the shit i read on here.i just read it out of bordem.
community watch

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2010
Hey fos!! you know so much and call someone a liar, do a little research and a whole lot of listening. it is true!! he was arrested.
breezy

Wilmington, NC

#6 Feb 2, 2010
Do you know what was he charged with?
community watch

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2010
could be probation violation, it's being kept quiet
breezy

Wilmington, NC

#8 Feb 2, 2010
I know Mr.Swink pretty damn good and its obvious you don't know him at all because if you did, then you would know hes not even on probation, dumbass. Let me say one more thing, If everybody in caldwell county would mind their on business and worry about themselves and their family instead of sitting @ a fu$$in computer talking shit about people you don't even know and spreading rumors and lies about shit that is none of your business then it might not be that bad to live in this shithole county.
full of shit

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2010
you dont know shit about david and you better stop!spreading lies about him. you must be one of them hoes he dont want and now you gonna run that mouth about people and dont know shit about them.shut ya mouth ya dope hoe!
community watch

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Feb 3, 2010
poor, poor, david swink, yes he has been on probation before. and yes i do know what the hell i'm talking about. you my friends do not have a clue about this man.and if you did then you would know some of the things he has been into. i bet i know him better than anyone of you!!
Breezy

Wilmington, NC

#11 Feb 3, 2010
Let me correct you on one thing, I never said hes never been on probation before. What I said was hes not on probation so there for it couldn't be violation of probation. Styme is not in jail and hasn't been charged with anything. I think the world of Styme. I consider him to be one of the few TRUE friends that I do have. And no I'm not one of his whores but if i was then it really wouldnt be any of your business, now would it?
community watch

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2010
i agree none of my business!! but also what he does is none of yours and i am sure he does not tell you everything! i didnt say he was in jail either. if you know so much then tell us why the sheriffs dept. was at his place?
ICU and smell u

Lenoir, NC

#13 Feb 3, 2010
community watch wrote:
i agree none of my business!! but also what he does is none of yours and i am sure he does not tell you everything! i didnt say he was in jail either. if you know so much then tell us why the sheriffs dept. was at his place?
seems like you know so much why don't you just save us the time and misery of finding out why was the sheriff there? did you get a good picture or buck shot in you're picture takin ass? if any sheriff was at davids it would of been because them pattons and floyd tried to break into his place several months ago, and or they took something down there and left it without david knowing it. so do tell us what is the big big mega melt down secret to david?????? """i bet i do not get an answer because you do not know""""th is is why you keep posting shit about david.take you'r camera and you'r citizens watch ass. and do us all a favor "go to hell" you trouble making bastard.
ICU and smell u

Lenoir, NC

#14 Feb 3, 2010
do you need a hook and sinker to hook to this fishing line that you are on here fishing for imformation with? damn you must really either be broke, no job, an ex junkie needing money, or workin off a big sentence for a lighter one. which is it you need a little block of cheese to hang on you'r fishing pole there buddy?
ICU and smell u

Lenoir, NC

#15 Feb 3, 2010
i bet your name is lee lipord caldwell counties finest longest dealing meth dealer in caldwell county! yea that be you what's up swat boy? you still wearing the swat hat? swat a damn fly that is. you meth making meth dealing low life scum bag drug dealing fag you live right behind cvs in granite and you and your daddy use that shed out by yo house for you're drugs but i guess when you pay you're dope taxes swat don't have time for you do they.well whatcha gonna do when they do come for you? bad boy bad boy little swat rat lee lee lipord caldwell counties meth dealer that has never been busted ..........YET..........they are coming it's election year ice boy!
neighbor

Saint Cloud, FL

#16 Feb 11, 2010
David Swink is no better tank the Patton boys, If you know him tell him to tell what he done with the mans Harley. We will never leave him alone till he does!
here ya go

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2010
neighbor wrote:
David Swink is no better tank the Patton boys, If you know him tell him to tell what he done with the mans Harley. We will never leave him alone till he does!
trust me you will leave david alone because your ip along with all others are being traced as we type so keep running your trap, DAVID SWINK HAS WORKED HARD FOR THE THINGS HE HAS HE IS A GOOD MAN A GOOD FATHER AND HE IS MY FAMILY AND YOU WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE I HIRED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND HE IS IN HIS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!! TRACKING IP'S SO PLEASE KEEP TALKING SHIT SLANDERING DAVID BECAUSE SOON YOU WILL JOIN BUBBA,SHANE, FLOYD, AND ALL THE OTHER FLUNKIES, FOR SLANDER AND BRINGING DOWN DAVID'S BUSINESS AND HIS LIFE!! WATCH AND SEE.
celia road citizen

Lincolnton, NC

#19 Feb 11, 2010
will david be going to the funeral to pay his respects? hope so then we can talk again like we have before.
neighbor

Saint Cloud, FL

#20 Feb 11, 2010
here ya go wrote:
<quoted text>trust me you will leave david alone because your ip along with all others are being traced as we type so keep running your trap, DAVID SWINK HAS WORKED HARD FOR THE THINGS HE HAS HE IS A GOOD MAN A GOOD FATHER AND HE IS MY FAMILY AND YOU WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE I HIRED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND HE IS IN HIS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!! TRACKING IP'S SO PLEASE KEEP TALKING SHIT SLANDERING DAVID BECAUSE SOON YOU WILL JOIN BUBBA,SHANE, FLOYD, AND ALL THE OTHER FLUNKIES, FOR SLANDER AND BRINGING DOWN DAVID'S BUSINESS AND HIS LIFE!! WATCH AND SEE.
Ouch!!!! made someone mad ...so sorry.....
I will agree nothing can become positive on this forum.
I will do you a favor and keep my opinion to myself.
But... I will never let the subject matter be forgotten.
and .... I need to go wipe .....you frightened me so...
kornfusserated

Saint Cloud, FL

#21 Feb 11, 2010
All das hat mich nicht vergessen zu gehen, und ein für Sie zu kommen, auch nicht das Brauchen haben zu sehen, ob das nett ist. Ich habe denjenigen, wenn Sie dont Bedürfnis es, mir ein ich bringen Sie, brauchen dont es gestern. Jetzt ist Swink nicht ans wir sind so, wer ich auch ist, mit Ihnen für zu Patton selbst nicht wollend, um Harley zu sein, sah, dass jemand, um verrückt zu sein und aus Gefängnis herauszukommen und an wendys für mich mit am Grab zu essen, durch dadurch sagt. Inzwischen ich feela holelot mehr wie tue ich jetzt, als ich tat, bevor Sie taten, denke ich.

Hallo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min Red Square 58,830
the change 40 min paint it black 2
Craigslist (Mar '13) 1 hr Just saying 48
Out and About, What to do? 1 hr Confused 18
how to scare burglars 2 hr ncboy 6
Wheels Car Lot 5 hr Confused 2
GAMEWLL ELEMENTARY needs a light 6 hr Maddie 7
•••
•••
Lenoir Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••