6 workers leave Caldwell County sheri...

6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office

There are 271 comments on the News & Record story from Nov 21, 2012, titled 6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office. In it, News & Record reports that:

Sheriff Alan Jones hasn't identified the six workers, and said he won't go into detail about the focus of the investigation or what it revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News & Record.

chalk it up

Black Mountain, NC

#149 Dec 10, 2012
When ppl are given a job,they need to do that job the best of there ablilty.Never take there job for granted.An just bacause 1 bad seed went to the edge of the cliff an said jump does'nt the seeds had to follow.One big thing I see happen here in Lenoir an America is lack caring about your jobs an life.Be true to your self an everything else will fall in place.
Ugh

Lenoir, NC

#150 Dec 10, 2012
BLACK DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you can correct me, SHUT THE HELL UP! I ain't dragging Fox through the mud no more than what she already has done to herself.
Uh...looks to me like you just want someone to use foul language toward. I wasn't correcting you and I don't know who Fox is. So this time to you...don't get your little panties in a wad!
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#152 Dec 11, 2012
No wonder CCSO is the laughing stock in Banner Elk and Boone. People up there are having a field day with this.
fbd

United States

#153 Dec 12, 2012
warlick was fired for being in on the swingers club > im just curious he told his drug buddies that they let him go because of his alledged sexual activity? in the patrol car and on the job but im just wondering how true this is the sexual aligations has been nothing new. i just was curious if he really did get fired but dont worry if he did get fired lisa will still keep you happy as long as you keep her in dope
FYI

Lincolnton, NC

#154 Dec 12, 2012
fbd wrote:
warlick was fired for being in on the swingers club > im just curious he told his drug buddies that they let him go because of his alledged sexual activity? in the patrol car and on the job but im just wondering how true this is the sexual aligations has been nothing new. i just was curious if he really did get fired but dont worry if he did get fired lisa will still keep you happy as long as you keep her in dope
Warlick is still working at the Sheriff's Office. If you need proof, call up there and ask for him.
stfu

Spruce Pine, NC

#156 Dec 12, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Warlick is still working at the Sheriff's Office. If you need proof, call up there and ask for him.
No he isn't.
FYI

Lincolnton, NC

#157 Dec 12, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>No he isn't.
Deputy Warlick took my brother's fingerprints for a carry conceal permit last week. He's not a patrol deputy anymore, he works in the office. Like I said before, if you need proof call up there and ask for him.
Knitter 9

Greer, SC

#158 Dec 17, 2012
So really no one was fired or resigned ?
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#159 Dec 17, 2012
Knowing this county, the 6 resigned their positions, and were rehired to work in "the office" as regular employees while 6 more "qualified" candidates step in. Nothing probably changed.

I hope you stay out of the CHRISTMAS PARADES THIS YEAR CCSO. IT'S ANOTHER SLAP TO OUR FACES IF YOU DON'T.

inflated waistline can ride with the cattle and horses where he belongs.
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#162 Dec 17, 2012
HA !
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#163 Dec 17, 2012
Keeping it up and fresh on the topic page.
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#164 Dec 18, 2012
Keeping the topic up for this page.
Dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#165 Dec 21, 2012
Dat B-tch wrote:
<quoted text>. Me too!!!
You know too huh? Are you stuck working there in this snake pit or to a point now that you might be able to meet with an attorney? I wasn't going to talk to one myself but the more I think about this Brahma Bull getting a promotion and pay increase it burns me up. 1 lady atty who'd probably like to speak to you. Lisa Dubs.
SeenItHappen

Greer, SC

#166 Dec 21, 2012
post it wrote:
whoever told you speeding tix were dismissed does not know what they are talking about or making excuses for not doing their job. The courts depend on that $300 fine they get from speeders every time they are convicted and are not about to dismiss any tickets.
First law firm I ever worked, this group of three attys had split up their practice over just this. Sleazy practices. 1 atty had done things by the book, a good man. 1 going through divorce and mind elsewhere and 1 atty a total piece of evil scum still practicing law just mere feet from the side doors of the courthouse. I saw more DWI and tickets dismissed by this 1 sleazy atty if the people came up with enough money. Some money went into the receipt book and some into an empty file that stayed on the table after we left the room. Dismissed, yeah, dismissed. That sleazy atty is still around. But, since people became wiser to report their attys now, and more decent DA s are now at the courthouse, but this slime can do anything....sure time has only perfected his performance. Glad I'm away from that.
CCCitizen

Morganton, NC

#168 Jan 18, 2013
Since Longo is involved in all this, no surprise. All his past cases can be looked at and/or reopened be the State Attorney General's Office.Several years ago Longo put me under the bus. I have written the Attorney General and given Longo's moral character, or lack of, my case is being considered for review. If Longo caused problems for you in any legal proceeding you now have grounds to ask for your case to be reviewed at a State level.
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#169 Jan 18, 2013
CCCitizen wrote:
Since Longo is involved in all this, no surprise. All his past cases can be looked at and/or reopened be the State Attorney General's Office.Several years ago Longo put me under the bus. I have written the Attorney General and given Longo's moral character, or lack of, my case is being considered for review. If Longo caused problems for you in any legal proceeding you now have grounds to ask for your case to be reviewed at a State level.
I will write to them on another matter out there, like BlimperJoe. Couldn't hurt, maybe enough fuss for the State Attorney to look at more out there.
john

Lenoir, NC

#170 Jan 18, 2013
when is the next sheriffs election
pen2win

Black Mountain, NC

#171 Jan 30, 2013
BLACK DOG wrote:
Hey guys, by the way, that no good son of a bitch bailiff seargent, Jerry Simmons, who is constantly late paying his county taxes, loves to blackball and bully his employees, also has a daughter or a granddaughter that is on the run for absconding from her probation. Her name is Ashley Simmons. Wanna know what she was on parole for? Here it is: Trafficking Heroin. Yes, shortly after turning 16, that girl began turning down the wrong path by screwing anyone in her class. I guess I would have done the same had I lived under the same roof with that son of a bitch. Trust me, that snake in the grass will turn on his best friend and then lie about having done anything wrong just like a sociopath. I hate it for the DSS worker he's married to right now. Sooner or later, she will realize how badly she screwed up and end up leaving his ass.
Oh and by the way, word has it that Jerry's granddaughter was spotted outside a convenience store in Caldwell. Perhaps, Jerry is harboring a fugitive from justice. I wonder if Alan Jones knows all about this?
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BLACK DOG. OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES. CHECK OUT THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS RECORDING I HAVE AGAINST ALL THE BASTARDS. http://www.myiptest.com/img.php...
not soon enough

Lenoir, NC

#172 Jan 30, 2013
john wrote:
when is the next sheriffs election
2014 and it cant get here soon enough, prepare for a political bloodbath. The opposition is already preparing and raising money not to mention the spies at ccso are documenting, recording and videoing everything they can.
TheTRUthcom

Maiden, NC

#173 Jan 30, 2013
Screw tickets they cant even solve murders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alt-left blames every one on earth for Charlott... 6 min Victoria 324
Trump Ramps up War..... 7 min Rock 27
Antifa,BLM fight each other in Dallas 10 min Victoria 14
Global Warming Is A LIE like Smoking Cigarettes 2 hr Rock 30
Lenoir Mall (Jul '11) 5 hr Norman D Banner 69
Black on White Hate crimes out of Control. (Apr '16) 13 hr southern at heart 47
Let Robert E.Lee Statues Stand, He Was Gay! 14 hr Victoria 19

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance