UNC Mom

Boone, NC

#1 Nov 13, 2008
Does anyone know what happened to him and his dad. What really happened?? It is such a tragedy. My mom went to school with the dad.
abc

Hope Mills, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2008
+1.no arrest as of yet.looking like self defence?
abc

Hope Mills, NC

#3 Nov 21, 2008
hello?
Stevye

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 10, 2008
UNC Mom wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to him and his dad. What really happened?? It is such a tragedy. My mom went to school with the dad.
If you are talking about Shawn Buckner from Indiana, he was my brother-in-law. He was murdered September 7, 2008. His father is Michael Sr.
Old Gamewell Boy

Hudson, NC

#5 Dec 10, 2008
No charges are going to be filed in this case,check out the News Topic on Tuesday. Domestic dispute.5 shots were fired inside the home. No excessive force was used.Once again the right to defend ones self inside his home has prevailed.
BBG

Morganton, NC

#6 Dec 11, 2008
Old Gamewell Boy wrote:
No charges are going to be filed in this case,check out the News Topic on Tuesday. Domestic dispute.5 shots were fired inside the home. No excessive force was used.Once again the right to defend ones self inside his home has prevailed.
Why don't you come on over to my house? I'll be waiting!
Sitting Bull

Lenoir, NC

#7 Dec 11, 2008
BBG wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you come on over to my house? I'll be waiting!
We done been their.Still wondering why Ur toothpaste and poly grip taste funny?skeet..skeet,Any thing 4 u to feel really needed for....not..
BBG

Morganton, NC

#8 Dec 11, 2008
Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>We done been their.Still wondering why Ur toothpaste and poly grip taste funny?skeet..skeet,Any thing 4 u to feel really needed for....not..
Ain't got no polygrip and I use baking soda for tooth paste. Guess you must of been in the neighbor's house. He's a cop from the cop shop. Better be careful. His house is always full of cops and their friends. And he has cameras, too. Hope the dogs didn't bite you too bad.
sbbmmc

AOL

#9 Dec 30, 2008
that was a horrible thing that they did to shawn! i hope someone beats them like they did shawn!!! How would they fell if one of their close family members got murdered. I wish they would take thwm out and beat them like they did him! Its was a very trajic think, the whole family was just so tornup about the whole thing, but do you blame them? man... i just can't even imagine how someone could do something that horrible. i hope their family's look down on them for that cruel thing that they did. Remember shawn's little girl too! now she has to go without her daddy because of them son of bit***. Pray for all of shawns family!!!!
Daniel Boone

Lenoir, NC

#10 Dec 30, 2008
Old Gamewell Boy wrote:
With that attitude no wonder you let CR off with murder. ONLY EQUAL FORCE CAN BE USED. Of course in your opinon a fist agianst a knife is equal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion - I'm here to pick a fight! 7 min sarabella 180
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 44 min Blue Triangle 10,231
Christian Cult Leader Skins & Sexually Abuses h... 1 hr Waco 1909 86
Can an employer make you work on Sunday? (Jan '10) 1 hr wash 14
Mulligans Tavern 3 hr Waco 1909 9
Baltimore reaps what it has sown 4 hr The Liberal dream 1
Heather Hamby 4 hr Josh 4
More from around the web

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]