Amy

Greenville, SC

#1 Oct 11, 2010
TCBY was just robbed an hour ago by the same thug thats been robbin all over town...the car he was drivin was a yellow nissan maxima...if anyone knows who drives this car plz call authorities...
curious

Denver, NC

#2 Oct 11, 2010
How did you come about your info? Do you work there?
WoW

Casar, NC

#3 Oct 12, 2010
I heard they were robbed too. I hadn't heard about the car though. That seems too easy to spot.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 12, 2010
What kind of toppings did they get with that robbery? Probably nickels,dimes, and quarters...
moose

Lincolnton, NC

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Your probably right about the nickels,dimes and quarters. They don't have much business now. Not a smart place to rob. The car was cream or white nissan maxima. Customer outside identified it.
Rita

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Oct 12, 2010
They did get robbed last night. They have more business than people think that they do, but it was not a smart place to rob. It was an off-wite colored nissan maxima, if anyone knows anything, please call the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Lost Dog" 3 hr Bacon 1
USS CARL VINSON heads for North Korea 3 hr Waco1909 3
Trump is Leading Us to Recession 3 hr Waco1909 98
Democrats need to ask " why". 4 hr Waco1909 10
You win, Waco. 4 hr Waco1909 41
In just 2 months, Trump is the worst President ... 4 hr Waco1909 667
New Washington Post Poll says Trump wins again 4 hr Waco1909 1

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance