Sheriff Jones meet us at the altar

Sheriff Jones meet us at the altar

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

in a twinkling of an eye

Greer, SC

#1 Nov 29, 2012
An undisclosed, unknown church in the County to pray for his soul. No cameras, only 10 other ministers who will NOT disclose who, where or why. Only armed with the Kings James Version and at an alter, on their knees paring for you to let God fully back into your heart. No greater shield can exist around you than an Army of Angels that are Gods Army. We are not here to Judge you. We are you to pray with and support you for the days ahead are going to be swarming with outside news. Let's us pray with you outside your office or let us come in and pray with each and every staff, and prisoners who may have never known God before. Just give the word, and I will call your office. You know me as a man of peace and integrity, we are living in the end of days. I want to see you on the streets of gold in heaven friend. Let's us pray with you. No judging no cameras, just those who support you.
Funker

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Nov 29, 2012
QUOTE who="in a twinkling of an eye"]An undisclosed, unknown church in the County to pray for his soul. No cameras, only 10 other ministers who will NOT disclose who, where or why. Only armed with the Kings James Version and at an alter ...QUOTE
You seem to claim being a "man of God," but don't know how to spell "altar?"
Jesus Saves

Greer, SC

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Typing on a droid in between breaks at a deposition. The idea is there and doors open for Alan. Thank you for pointing out that this typo could be the end of the world in your eyes.
Funker

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Jesus Saves wrote:
Typing on a droid in between breaks at a deposition. The idea is there and doors open for Alan. Thank you for pointing out that this typo could be the end of the world in your eyes.
You're welcome. I hope you learned your lesson.
Jesus Blows

Lenoir, NC

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Funker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. I hope you learned your lesson.
Now return to your place in hell.
BLACK DOG

Banner Elk, NC

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Alan Jones: God's dumb ass warrior on crime.
change is good

Wellford, SC

#8 Dec 1, 2012
BLACK DOG wrote:
Alan Jones: God's dumb ass warrior on crime.
You got the first part right
Dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Black Dog....wonder why he wont pray with ministers.,
BLACK DOG

Banner Elk, NC

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Probably because one of them was Tracy Pyle, the "Jesus Freak" who was fired years ago for molesting a 15-year-old boy. Somehow or another he weaseled his way back into the Sheriff's Office under the same Sheriff that was in office when he was fired: Roger Hutchins. Of course it was that dumbass Steve Reed that decided to just fire him and not charge him. Tracy Pyle would go on to screw up the Jerry Anderson case by not properly securing the vehicle that Emily Anderson was found in. Then, Dick Tracy proved himself to be a Christian and concocted a lie that got a deputy fired in order to spite that deputy's father. The reason being, because the father refused to qualify him on the firing range when Pyle returned to the Sheriff's Office. Oh and by the way, Alan Jones wasn't even sure himself why that deputy got fired. He backed the word of a known child molester and only cut him loose when the inept SBI showed up at his doorstep when they finally found out about Dick Tracy molesting that boy. The SBI told him to cut him loose or be fired. Nice job SBI, no wonder I have no use for your inept asses!
BLACK DOG

Banner Elk, NC

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Why the SBI won't at least start handing down indictments due to Amy Morgan embezzling money is beyond me. Here are some explanations: there conducting an investigation, they are in bed with Jones, the agent in charge of the local office is in bed with Jones, they just don't care, they are still learning to be investigators, they are tired of dealing with the Caldwell County Sheriff's Office, or they live up to their nickname: the Second Bunch of Idiots.
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Funker wrote:
QUOTE who="in a twinkling of an eye"]An undisclosed, unknown church in the County to pray for his soul. No cameras, only 10 other ministers who will NOT disclose who, where or why. Only armed with the Kings James Version and at an alter ...QUOTE
You seem to claim being a "man of God," but don't know how to spell "altar?"
"Altar" is spelled correctly. Dictionary.com . look it up.
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#13 Dec 18, 2012
BLACK DOG wrote:
Why the SBI won't at least start handing down indictments due to Amy Morgan embezzling money is beyond me. Here are some explanations: there conducting an investigation, they are in bed with Jones, the agent in charge of the local office is in bed with Jones, they just don't care, they are still learning to be investigators, they are tired of dealing with the Caldwell County Sheriff's Office, or they live up to their nickname: the Second Bunch of Idiots.
Probably in bed with them. Remember the arson case against Bonnie Ingram and why that never got a conviction? Sleeping at the top with the investigator of the SBI.
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#14 Dec 18, 2012
BLACK DOG wrote:
Probably because one of them was Tracy Pyle, the "Jesus Freak" who was fired years ago for molesting a 15-year-old boy. Somehow or another he weaseled his way back into the Sheriff's Office under the same Sheriff that was in office when he was fired: Roger Hutchins. Of course it was that dumbass Steve Reed that decided to just fire him and not charge him. Tracy Pyle would go on to screw up the Jerry Anderson case by not properly securing the vehicle that Emily Anderson was found in. Then, Dick Tracy proved himself to be a Christian and concocted a lie that got a deputy fired in order to spite that deputy's father. The reason being, because the father refused to qualify him on the firing range when Pyle returned to the Sheriff's Office. Oh and by the way, Alan Jones wasn't even sure himself why that deputy got fired. He backed the word of a known child molester and only cut him loose when the inept SBI showed up at his doorstep when they finally found out about Dick Tracy molesting that boy. The SBI told him to cut him loose or be fired. Nice job SBI, no wonder I have no use for your inept asses!
Blackdog, did Pyle ever see a Courtroom ?
Funker

Boone, NC

#15 Dec 18, 2012
whatIthink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Altar" is spelled correctly. Dictionary.com . look it up.
Not in the quote I was quoting. Look it up.
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#16 Dec 18, 2012
How about this:

Sheriff Jones do you have a problem being at the "altar"? It may prevent any future "altercations" with your office and staff that seem to monopolize this website.

The wind "blew" through the trees on a beautiful Spring morning, and I looked up to see a beautiful "blue" North Carolina sky. The girl who lived on "green" street married a guy named "Archibald Greene" and lived the rest of her life in a "green" house or "Greenhouse" or "Greene House"? Remember now, they own a tree farm and live a simple life because they do not want to make a carbon imprint on our planet. The girl has been married 37 years and counting.

Is the need for correcting altar to alter a way take pressure off our wonderful CCSO ? Either way, it does keep the topic up on this website to capture attention. Goal accomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Election 6 hr Sharts in transit... 2
North Korea has WMD. 10 hr Farter 5
Boehner: GOP won't repeal&replace Obamacare. 10 hr Farter 36
Today on Dr Oz - Seltzer Water Flatulence 16 hr Healthy fart report 1
Bella Farty 23 hr Fart luggage 5
Deadbeats on disability (Aug '12) 23 hr AWD flatus 232
The Left hates free speech 23 hr Chester Cheesefarts 313

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance