Caldwell County Sheriff deputy assaul...
LOL-AT CALDWELL

Raleigh, NC

#103 Nov 23, 2012
AGAIN CALDWELL POLICE DEPARTMENT SUCKS
wow

Greer, SC

#104 Nov 25, 2012
Keeping it IP on the forum list of topics
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#105 Nov 25, 2012
Keeping it fresh
ccslow

Spruce Pine, NC

#106 Nov 25, 2012
I would think that CCSO would be a little nicer to handicapped people considering most of them are mentally handicapped. The road captain was only a few points short of wearing a helmet and a bib.
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#107 Dec 5, 2012
I don't even know who to report this matter to, what organization ?
swing it

Spruce Pine, NC

#108 Dec 5, 2012
dont be intimidated wrote:
I don't even know who to report this matter to, what organization ?
ACLU would be a start. I dont know if the family sued or not, they were going to if Mcmannus kept his job. The Sheriff must have thought it was ok because he allowed Mcmannus to resign and then allowed him to take early retirement. He still has his LEO Cert after all that.
whatIthink

Greer, SC

#109 Dec 17, 2012
swing it wrote:
<quoted text>ACLU would be a start. I dont know if the family sued or not, they were going to if Mcmannus kept his job. The Sheriff must have thought it was ok because he allowed Mcmannus to resign and then allowed him to take early retirement. He still has his LEO Cert after all that.
Dang. This is a real Peyton Place.
why

Fayetteville, NC

#110 Jan 13, 2013
Why did the deputy beat the handicapped person?
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#111 Jan 14, 2013
why wrote:
Why did the deputy beat the handicapped person?
They have yet to explain this one.
why

Fayetteville, NC

#112 Jan 14, 2013
When and where did this beating occur?
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#113 Jan 14, 2013
ghost deputy wrote:
<quoted text>This says it all. Dont judge most of the deputies because of the command staff. Most of the guys out there under the rank of Sgt. are good guys but those above them are not fit to work at Mcdonalds much less wear a badge. Ask someone out there about the swat team that gets drunk in hickory on the weekends and drive home, lead by Capt. Longo. Ask them about the time they all got drunk and went to the county firing range and shot lots of county paid ammo with automatic weapons. It's no lie and these are the ones that run the department.
Do you know who is representing Jerry Anderson in his suit against Bootay call Sheriff Office?
CMH

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#114 Jan 14, 2013
why wrote:
When and where did this beating occur?
CMH ER, was a year or so ago I believe. Kid was in there for mental evaluation I think.
change is good

Greenville, SC

#115 Jan 14, 2013
Yea and she bit the deputy twice and he thumped with his finger on the nose and told her that was not nice the nurse that complained on him was fired a couple of weeks later for stealing drugs
not exactly

Spruce Pine, NC

#116 Jan 14, 2013
change is good wrote:
Yea and she bit the deputy twice and he thumped with his finger on the nose and told her that was not nice the nurse that complained on him was fired a couple of weeks later for stealing drugs
Noooo not exactly. The officer that did it was fired later and you know who I am talking about, he had been fired for beating people up in cuffs before. He backhanded that kid almost unconscious and that was no where near his only incident at CCSO. I know the nurse too and yeah she was a POS.
wowwww

Spencer, NC

#117 Mar 26, 2013
Nurse wrote:
Has anyone heard of this and if the deputy is being charged? I can't believe this happened. I can't believe Sheriff Jones hired this guy after he had been fired for doing this before and then Jones promoted him after he had done it working for Caldwell County. Another lawsuit against the Sheriff that will make our taxes go up again!
What ever happened to CCSD for this incident?? Any follow up??
same ole

Lenoir, NC

#118 Mar 26, 2013
wowwww wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever happened to CCSD for this incident?? Any follow up??
Nothing as usual, the officer in question was allowed to resign / retire with benefits, keep his certification and no charges filed. Another Jones cover up and the guy had been fired from another agency in the past for the same thing. He was Longos cousin lol.
wowwww

Rock Hill, SC

#119 Mar 26, 2013
same ole wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing as usual, the officer in question was allowed to resign / retire with benefits, keep his certification and no charges filed. Another Jones cover up and the guy had been fired from another agency in the past for the same thing. He was Longos cousin lol.

Is there ever any consequences to this type behavior other than the officers resign?? even if officer leaves the county is still liable for lawsuits from the actions I would think. I wonder many lawsuits have been settled we don't even know about?? Should that not be public record somewhere?
Washton post tattler

Greer, SC

#120 Mar 27, 2013
Nope....sweep under rug resigning is all you get.
curious

United States

#121 Mar 27, 2013
Washton post tattler wrote:
Nope....sweep under rug resigning is all you get.
Can't sweep but so much under the rug before it starts showing..
misty28630

Lexington, NC

#122 Apr 7, 2013
Yea I have been strong arm bullied by CCSO find me on you tube to hear a taped meeting with sheriff Alan Jones and listen as he continuiosly shuts my complaints about police brutality and harassment down you can veiw it on you tube as 20130326-104952 also see brusies left by the sheriff department. I can be found on twitter faceebook you tube yelp and myspace look me up and share my journey as I expose the couruption in the Caldwell county sheriff department

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 5 hr WACOZMOOSEKNUCKLER 368
President is on TV my Nips Are Hard! 5 hr WACOZMOOSEKNUCKLEZ 241
State Of The Onion? McDonalds Onion Rings and ... 5 hr WACOZMOOSEKNUCKLEZ 247
🤣 POTUS and the “Marine Core” 5 hr WACOZMOOSEKNUCKLE 227
Idiot thought he'd get a Nobel Prize 5 hr WACOZMOOSEKNUCKLE 2
I Was Shot In The Face By A l\ligger! 7 hr WACOSMOOSEKNUCKLED 11
I'm NOT The Milkman, Ha Ha Ha! 7 hr WACOSMOOSEKNUCKLED 249

Lenoir Jobs

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages