First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned neighbor

Newland, NC

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Does anyone know what is going on at a house on Blue Creek Rd? Earlier it was surrounded by law with their guns pointed at the house. Now the road is blocked off.
juan

Orlando, FL

#2 Oct 23, 2008
its a mexican dope house

Since: Jun 08

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2008
Which house was it? Near southwest end or the northeast end?
Concerned neighbor

Newland, NC

#4 Oct 23, 2008
TheTruch wrote:
Which house was it? Near southwest end or the northeast end?
Lenoir end..
Heard man was shot at from house no one lived in and police surrounded the house because the shooter was still inside. House located next to several others....scary!
HELLO

Lenoir, NC

#5 Oct 23, 2008
from my understanding that is what has/is happening.
Concerned neighbor

Newland, NC

#6 Oct 23, 2008
HELLO wrote:
from my understanding that is what has/is happening.
Has it ended yet and if so...what was the outcome?
HELLO

Lenoir, NC

#7 Oct 23, 2008
Havent heard anything so far.

Megan?
wow

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2008
I live really close to this & can find no updates anywhere...I knew I could come to topix & find something. From my understanding (just rumor, not for sure) I've heard that a man came home & another man was in his house...the intruder shot at the man & also shot at the vehicles that passed in front of the home. AGAIN, this is just what I've heard and would LOVE to hear what really is happening. ALSO****I just drove past Marty Robbins store on Hwy18 & there were several cop cars there @ 9:20pm.
anonymous

Hickory, NC

#9 Oct 23, 2008
this is way scary
HELLO

Lenoir, NC

#10 Oct 24, 2008
wow wrote:
I live really close to this & can find no updates anywhere...I knew I could come to topix & find something. From my understanding (just rumor, not for sure) I've heard that a man came home & another man was in his house...the intruder shot at the man & also shot at the vehicles that passed in front of the home. AGAIN, this is just what I've heard and would LOVE to hear what really is happening. ALSO****I just drove past Marty Robbins store on Hwy18 & there were several cop cars there @ 9:20pm.
There was only one shot fired from inside the house. No one lives in that house. The person that was shot at is the grandson of the people who own the house. No one was found inside the house.
Just Wondering

Schaumburg, IL

#11 Oct 24, 2008
The news on the radio this morning said that a man was checking on his grandmother's house, and found 2 intruders, one of which fired a shot at him. The police were called, and a S.W.A.T. team surrounded the house. Don't know if there's an update yet or not.
HELLO

Lenoir, NC

#12 Oct 24, 2008
ummm...yeah- theres an update- right above your post....no one was found in the house.
Just Wondering

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Oct 24, 2008
Ummm, I meant an update since this morning's news report regarding whether the intruders have been found.
Just Wondering

Schaumburg, IL

#14 Oct 24, 2008
I know they weren't found in the house, but I'm hoping that they are still being sought. For THAT, I haven't heard an update.

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2008
Was this on Wendell Street or on Blue Creek Road?
Just Wondering

Schaumburg, IL

#16 Oct 25, 2008
I think the report said Blue Creek Rd. Don't know if they were generalizing or not.
HELLO

Lenoir, NC

#17 Oct 25, 2008
It was on Blue Creek. Probably a half mile from Wendell St.

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2008
Was it before you get to the top of the big hill or after? I am trying to think of an empty house in that area but I can not.
HELLO

Lenoir, NC

#19 Oct 26, 2008
Before you get to the hill. On the left where the 4 or 5 houses are close together. I didnt know it was unoccupied until the other day. I guess maybe they put the couple in a nursing home? I think they are both still living. Not exactly sure though.

Since: Oct 08

Conover, NC

#20 Oct 26, 2008
juan wrote:
its a mexican dope house
Sounds like you are a idiot. Get your facts stright before you post something. Stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump tells g 7 to shove their climate change a... 22 min State of Florida 5
Happy Memorial Day to all the vets. 36 min State of Florida 3
The Trump Effect 2 hr waco1909 26
Trump to gut Medicaid! 7 hr waco1909 80
Tillerson cancels Ramadan day at State Dept. 8 hr waco1909 4
FBI investigates Kushner 8 hr waco1909 40
Wheels auto Lenoir nc (Feb '14) 8 hr Benton 11

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance