Doctor in Lenoir area

Doctor in Lenoir area

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

Cory

Greer, SC

#1 Feb 27, 2010
Can anyone recommend a good general doctor for a middle aged male in the Lenoir area?
Woody

Lenoir, NC

#2 Feb 27, 2010
Dr. Powell at Southfork Medical Park is an amazing doctor
doctors input

Taylors, SC

#3 Feb 27, 2010
Burbridge is a great doctor. Very serious about his work.
A good GP is hard to find
Dr for u

Greenville, SC

#4 Feb 28, 2010
Well, i live in Hickory so i can suggest a couple of good ones, but i lived in Lenoir almost my entire life and i do know one thing... if you want to be ignored, basically treated like an idiot because your problem "is all in your head" and then shoved out the door with a script that wouldnt help a 2 year old then go to Dr Abernathy.
I was in renal Kidney failure.... he told me it was all in my head and gave me a piss test... 5 minutes later came back in the room and said i was fine... 4 days later i was in the ICU at Catawba memorial with renal kidney failure.
Oh, he did give me a script for ibuprofen because he said i had a back ache, not a kidney problem.
disappointed

Lenoir, NC

#5 Feb 28, 2010
Cory wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good general doctor for a middle aged male in the Lenoir area?
Dr. Mcburney did not inpress me at all. He is good at screaming and raising cain with his nurses.
BBG

Morganton, NC

#6 Feb 28, 2010
Dr for u wrote:
Well, i live in Hickory so i can suggest a couple of good ones, but i lived in Lenoir almost my entire life and i do know one thing... if you want to be ignored, basically treated like an idiot because your problem "is all in your head" and then shoved out the door with a script that wouldnt help a 2 year old then go to Dr Abernathy.
I was in renal Kidney failure.... he told me it was all in my head and gave me a piss test... 5 minutes later came back in the room and said i was fine... 4 days later i was in the ICU at Catawba memorial with renal kidney failure.
Oh, he did give me a script for ibuprofen because he said i had a back ache, not a kidney problem.
If you can spell a medication, he'll give you a script, not exam, nothing, just writes the thing out. And the best part is his medical records are just one line notes. I like it, I love it, I can't get enough of it.
fyi

Pikeville, NC

#7 Mar 2, 2010
if you can come to granite DR guttler is good, been going for over 25 years. the whole family, good family DR also has a great staff!
Luvmyjeep

Travelers Rest, SC

#8 Mar 9, 2010
doctors input wrote:
Burbridge is a great doctor. Very serious about his work.
A good GP is hard to find
I agree. Dr. Burbridge is definetly the best in Lenoir.
rusty

Hudson, NC

#9 Mar 10, 2010
Dr. Moore at Westpointe is definetly the worst doctor in Caldwell county.
BBG

Morganton, NC

#10 Mar 10, 2010
rusty wrote:
Dr. Moore at Westpointe is definetly the worst doctor in Caldwell county.
I've heard others say that about him. What is his problem?
N0cturne

Morganton, NC

#11 Apr 11, 2012
BBG wrote:
<quoted text> If you can spell a medication, he'll give you a script, not exam, nothing, just writes the thing out. And the best part is his medical records are just one line notes. I like it, I love it, I can't get enough of it.
BBG, is this true? Seriously, just what I've been looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take Down the Confederate Flag. Take it Down Now. 2 hr Victoria 377
"Clinton with growing lead. against republican's" 2 hr Victoria 5
Obama to open an Embassy in Cuba. 4 hr sarabella 1
Tonia Maltba 18 hr Fuzzle 1
How the South Rewrote History 18 hr Blue Triangle 87
U.S. Supreme Court just decided on Gay marriages! 18 hr Blue Triangle 120
More lack of transparency? 20 hr Waco 1954 2
More from around the web

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE