Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
dana

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2010
soul eatin plasma blaster @ my space.com
now you tell me he is normal and i will kiss your ass.

Since: Nov 09

Blowing Rock, NC

#3 Jul 12, 2010
dana wrote:
He is normal...
Now come pucker up...
Tony D

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jul 12, 2010
Was u looking in 2 ur mointer screen or the mirror when u posted.Looks like the Average young thug 2 me.pucker up...LMAO
dana buchanan

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2010
go to hell gail jackie b tony d and baha, i wish i knew where you lived you damn bitch i would serve warrants on you for harassing me.
Beck

Greenville, SC

#6 Jul 12, 2010
dana buchanan wrote:
go to hell gail jackie b tony d and baha, i wish i knew where you lived you damn bitch i would serve warrants on you for harassing me.
First you need to be old enough to get a drivers license..
Tony D

Lenoir, NC

#7 Jul 12, 2010
Excuse me but my comment was a open post.It was not intended to offend u or harass u.If it offended u that much u can call Laney's Nana she KNOWS exactly were I live.Have a blessed Day.
dana buchanan wrote:
just me

Morganton, NC

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Ms_Jackie_Bolick wrote:
<quoted text>
He is normal...
Now come pucker up...
I don't even have to look at his myspace to know that he isn't normal. Normal people don't murder their ex girlfriends.

Ehhh but thats just me. WTH do I know
just me

Morganton, NC

#9 Jul 12, 2010
dana buchanan wrote:
lol look up gail ambrosio in the phonebook.
just me

Morganton, NC

#10 Jul 12, 2010
Ms_Jackie_Bolick wrote:
<quoted text>
He is normal...
Now come pucker up...
oh excuse me, a normal man doesn't help his buddy murder his ex girlfriend. I guess thats more of the case here. I guess these boys put new meaning to "ride or die homies". He should've stopped at robbing the liquor store haha
harry

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2010
His my space page is as disgusting as harlies was and gails is even nastier. Anyone know a lisa adkins she was harlies aunt she hung herself last week looks like all of harlies family is leaving out of here, justin must know the dirt on them teeters is the only one who has even told the truth in this whole murder
Tim Adkins

Lenoir, NC

#13 Jul 13, 2010
I really don't appreciate you mixing my family's loss with the death of a couple of dope head scum bags.That shatley boy was and is a disgrace to his entire family legacy.He was a cotton boy before he went to prison and got passed around just like his babby Lane's mom does.You picked the wrong family to play off your bull drama on.You name the time Ruddsils store do you know where that is?
rip kevin

United States

#14 Jul 13, 2010
Tim Adkins wrote:
I really don't appreciate you mixing my family's loss with the death of a couple of dope head scum bags.That shatley boy was and is a disgrace to his entire family legacy.He was a cotton boy before he went to prison and got passed around just like his babby Lane's mom does.You picked the wrong family to play off your bull drama on.You name the time Ruddsils store do you know where that is?
excuse me sir. you are making threat's to the wrong family member's first of all if you so choose to use a childs name on here and make death threat's please learn to spell her name first,second her mommy has absolutely nothing to do or say about anyone in harlies family,third no body even knew this person was of kin to harlie until april hamby her daughter's and the powell family posted that she was of kin to harlie's mama april? your threat's are being forwarded to the sheriff's dept and i assure you that you will feel like a complete fool once you get arrested for making threat's upon people who are not replying to any post on nay forum due to a law suit they have against topix, hester's family, teeter's family, powells family and harlies family. i am very close to someone who know's these people you are threatning and you are really barking up the wrong tree here. it is not them posting cruel things to you. they all are grieving over the death of there son, nephew grandson, father, friend, cousin , etc and they are not going to get on here and make fun of anu=yone elses family member who has passed away, this i know to be a fact. so as you grieve i encourage you please dont use this place to grieve, becaus ethis form is made from the works of the devil.and it will hurt you, make you feel low, people say the cruelest things to you and it will only make you hurt worse. trust me we all have already been through all of the terrible post posted on here. we did what we needed to do we came together hired an out of town attorney to handle our threat's and issues here, may you find peace and the strenth you need while you mourn the loss of your dear loved one, we did not know her or know of her at all. until april had gail post all that crazy crap on here and we still do not know you or your loved one.i think alot of people are jealou because kevin had so many many family and friends alot in law enforcement and he only had one child with one girl who has no other children. and that must really be bothering mrs hamby, looks as if she would focus on maybe getting kendals ss benefits started or getting dss off her tale or the buchanan family who is seeking custody due to her drug habbit. instead of being so over filled with lies and drama and threat's to kevin's family and child. she will be protected trust me you just do not know who kevins uncle was and he will see kevins family friends and child is protected, he was a murder detective for several yr's with lpd. and his son is now a captian with lpd. so watch those threat's especially to the ones who are not even seeing your post. again im so sorry for the loss of oyur loved one although i did not know of her , im sorry to you and your family.
rip kevin

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2010
Tony D wrote:
Excuse me but my comment was a open post.It was not intended to offend u or harass u.If it offended u that much u can call Laney's Nana she KNOWS exactly were I live.Have a blessed Day.<quoted text>
to tony d whom is gail ambrosio please stop causing trouble, laney's nana is not making post to you or anyone else on here, however you are under investigation for harassment and felony interuption of a double murder case!
Tony D

Lenoir, NC

#16 Jul 13, 2010
I have made no threats of any physical/emotional nature against anyone.Show me a post were i threaten anyone.SHOW ME .Post It! R u saying that the First Amendment Right of the United States Constitution does not apply to me. How many times do i have to tell u inbreds that I have nothing 2 do with ur idol BBG.L.Jones knows exactly who i am.So quit being stupid......... who="rip kevin"]<quoted text> to tony d whom is gail ambrosio please stop causing trouble, laney's nana is not making post to you or anyone else on here, however you are under investigation for harassment and felony interuption of a double murder case![Quote]
HAHA

Lenoir, NC

#17 Jul 13, 2010
rip kevin wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me sir. you are making threat's to the wrong family member's first of all if you so choose to use a childs name on here and make death threat's please learn to spell her name first,second her mommy has absolutely nothing to do or say about anyone in harlies family,third no body even knew this person was of kin to harlie until april hamby her daughter's and the powell family posted that she was of kin to harlie's mama april? your threat's are being forwarded to the sheriff's dept and i assure you that you will feel like a complete fool once you get arrested for making threat's upon people who are not replying to any post on nay forum due to a law suit they have against topix, hester's family, teeter's family, powells family and harlies family. i am very close to someone who know's these people you are threatning and you are really barking up the wrong tree here. it is not them posting cruel things to you. they all are grieving over the death of there son, nephew grandson, father, friend, cousin , etc and they are not going to get on here and make fun of anu=yone elses family member who has passed away, this i know to be a fact. so as you grieve i encourage you please dont use this place to grieve, becaus ethis form is made from the works of the devil.and it will hurt you, make you feel low, people say the cruelest things to you and it will only make you hurt worse. trust me we all have already been through all of the terrible post posted on here. we did what we needed to do we came together hired an out of town attorney to handle our threat's and issues here, may you find peace and the strenth you need while you mourn the loss of your dear loved one, we did not know her or know of her at all. until april had gail post all that crazy crap on here and we still do not know you or your loved one.i think alot of people are jealou because kevin had so many many family and friends alot in law enforcement and he only had one child with one girl who has no other children. and that must really be bothering mrs hamby, looks as if she would focus on maybe getting kendals ss benefits started or getting dss off her tale or the buchanan family who is seeking custody due to her drug habbit. instead of being so over filled with lies and drama and threat's to kevin's family and child. she will be protected trust me you just do not know who kevins uncle was and he will see kevins family friends and child is protected, he was a murder detective for several yr's with lpd. and his son is now a captian with lpd. so watch those threat's especially to the ones who are not even seeing your post. again im so sorry for the loss of oyur loved one although i did not know of her , im sorry to you and your family.
"oyur"
I think this say's it all
They ain't but one that does that.
ROTFLMAO
rip kevin

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2010
i want stoop to your levels anymore and i will not post to you i am who i am and i work in lenoir in a county office so i willl not post my personal imformation on here to be slandered with. im sorry i mispelled something, and you can have all of the laughs you want too on me for my god is my rock my salvation, i will not play evil with evil, and i will stand upon jesus's word to have faith that he will protect all of the shatley family and surrounding friends and family involved, im standing on the faith of a musterd seed, jesus said have faith and i have faith that god is going to do something to help out all of kevin's family and his childs family against the evilness of you people. thank you jesus and devil i rebuke you in the name of jesus !!!!!!!!!! devil get behind this family get away and let god move and help them in the name of jesus i pray amen.
rip kevin

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2010
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
"oyur"
I think this say's it all
They ain't but one that does that.
ROTFLMAO
your sorr for this and what do you mean [ this say's it all maybe someone besides me has errors and is by far perfect.god bless you. we will not fight evil with evil. god bless you all.
chris foster

Lenoir, NC

#20 Jul 14, 2010
dana wrote:
LET ME TELL ALL YALL MY LIL BROTHER IS NORMAL IT WASNT HIM THAT KILLED HIS EX IS WAS HESTER YALL NEED TO GET YALL SHIT RIGHT MATTHEW POWELL WAS A GOOD FRIEND AND GOOD BROTHER NEVER DID ANYBODY WRONG IF YALL DONT LIKE IT EVERYBODY THAT DONT KNOW HIM NEEDS TO SHUT THA FUCK UP AND STOP RUNNIN YALLS MOUTHS ABOUT HIM OR COME TAKE IT UP WITH HIS FAM BC TRUST ME IT WILL GET STOPED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
chris foster

Lenoir, NC

#21 Jul 14, 2010
AND IM NOT FROM SC IM FROM DUDLEY SHOALS NC
Nichole Vance

Lenoir, NC

#22 Jul 14, 2010
dana wrote:
Look for everyone that thinks they know more than anyone..unless you know the facts keep your mouths shut... you dont know matt powell ... learn facts before posting this crap on here for everyone to read... his friends and family has been there through this tough time... they are suffering just as much as anyone else... matt was better than normal. he had a job and was living his life and taking care of his son...i can honestly say he is a very good honest person.... so like i said... UNTIL YOU KNOW FACTS SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT STUFF YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take Down the Confederate Flag. Take it Down Now. 11 min ahh 519
U.S. Supreme Court just decided on Gay marriages! 1 hr Blue Triangle 132
Happy America's Birthday. 1 hr Blue Triangle 36
America Ferrera write Trump a Thank You note. 2 hr State of Florida 12
Nascar fans display Confederate Flag 3 hr Waco 1909 2
"Clinton with growing lead. against republican's" 5 hr Waco 1909 63
Caldwell jail 5 hr Need to know 1
More from around the web

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE