Rooster Bush

Norman Cheeks

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Lenoir, NC

#21 May 28, 2008
Stephens Auto is great. I have traded with him several times and always satisfied. He backs the autos that he sales and if a problem occurs, he will make it right.
Larry

Chesterfield, MO

#22 May 28, 2008
LNR wrote:
Cars Plus certainly does the most business and they have lots of repeat customers.
Buy a car, Free membership to the "swingers club of Lenoir." Beat that deal!!!!!! Rooster????????
bucketace

AOL

#23 May 29, 2008
Stephen Poe is a nice guy, good dealer, and stop all the mud slinging, the question is who is a good dealer, NOT who has a sex life, it is the car, NOT the penis!
Lenoirman

Charlotte, NC

#24 Jun 3, 2008
Who owns Mountaineer Motors??????? Is it Tim Alley that used to be at the Car Guys when they were on 321
hudson man

United States

#25 Jun 12, 2008
Mountaineer Motors has a nice lot at great pricing. According to there website: Mountaineermotorsnc.com the owners are Tim Alley, Gary Johnson, and Bill Barlow

Since: Jan 08

Lenoir, North Carolina

#26 Jun 12, 2008
hudson man wrote:
Mountaineer Motors has a nice lot at great pricing. According to there website: Mountaineermotorsnc.com the owners are Tim Alley, Gary Johnson, and Bill Barlow
I like that big red truck!
Lenoirman

Charlotte, NC

#27 Jun 13, 2008
I think their prices are great! I think they must really want some business since they are new and all. Who is that bill barlow guy. i've heard of johnson and alley.
Z28Camero

Gastonia, NC

#28 Jun 13, 2008
lizardbate wrote:
Based on another posting, I guess " Wheels " is not the place to go buy your next vehicle????????? Unless you want to get taken to the cleaners!!!!
Incorrect, as you can tell by the poll.
Wheels is cool, just ask for Patrick - he'll do you right.
As always, when dealing with ANY Used Car Dealer.... check the Blue Book value on-line, and be educated when you go to buy ANYWHERE.
As for deframation of Car guys, I don't think anything truthful would be worth suing anyone over. It'll only bring out more publicity for the "swingers" of Car's Plus instead.
Mountaineer Motors

Charlotte, NC

#29 Aug 21, 2008
I recently dealt with Gary Johnson down at Mountaineer Motors. Mr. Johnson used to be at the Suntrust Bank and ecided to get out in a business of his own. Anyway hit looks like to me he has the best prices in the county on cars. they don't have a bunch of them but the ones they have have good prices. i believe they are trying to get some business started or something because i've really looked around and thought he was way cheaper than anybody. well i thought i would let everyone know in case they need a car.
Bubba

Lenoir, NC

#30 Aug 21, 2008
I bet he wishes he would have stayed at the bank longer. Car business is terrible right now. Anyway I have to agree that Mountaineer Motors has the best deals on used cars right now. I priced one there and one at Cars Plus and basically the same car was 3000 more at Cars Plus. I guess Cars Plus can afford to sit on their cars longer.
yea keep telling yourself

Simpsonville, SC

#31 Aug 21, 2008
Barney wrote:
Don't mess with Wheels.
i agree with you on that, i just went and talked with them and i realized how crooked they would be..
crooked

Lenoir, NC

#32 Aug 21, 2008
What do you mean how crooked they can be...what makes you say that?
yea keep telling yourself

Simpsonville, SC

#33 Aug 26, 2008
i feel after i spoke with the salesman that he would not volunter any info about the vehical as he is jacking up the price and hidding things in the fine print . when i saw this i decided not to buy from them , with that being said they may have not crapped on me but that was the way i felt..
godd service

Lenoir, NC

#34 Aug 26, 2008
go to the auto exchange in granite falls they are really good to deal with and they have a lot in hickory also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) 1 hr Reason 152
Dula/Moore BS story in Topic (Jun '13) 1 hr Seeking justice 31
Patrick Hollar (Sep '14) 1 hr No brainer 18
Kandice farr 2 hr Seeking justice 6
No GOFUNDME for arrested officer. 7 hr Scmid 244
Kent T 10 hr Sorry 17
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 12 hr State of Florida 9,244
More from around the web

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]