Lee

AOL

#42 Oct 30, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
I searched the Caldwell Co. SO site and found the list of cold cases. Emily was there.
Hello JW! I sure hope this site doesn't suffer the rath of someone that wants the murder of Emily forgotten. Have a great weekend!
Just Wondering

United States

#43 Oct 30, 2009
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Hello JW! I sure hope this site doesn't suffer the rath of someone that wants the murder of Emily forgotten. Have a great weekend!
I hope not too, but if it does, it does. You have a great weekend too.
Just down the road a bit

Hudson, NC

#44 Oct 30, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
I searched the Caldwell Co. SO site and found the list of cold cases. Emily was there.
i'm glad that you found it cause i didnt know how to put the internet address on here. i think it's a shame cause i'm pretty sure it means that they dont have a detective workin on it full time i might be wrong do you know if that is what it means
Just Wondering

United States

#45 Oct 30, 2009
I don't know for sure, but what you said sounds right. Kinda like it's just there, waiting for further evidence or info to come to light. I'm not sure that will happen without some effort though, unless someone comes forward and tells what they know.
Lee

AOL

#46 Oct 30, 2009
Just down the road a bit wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm glad that you found it cause i didnt know how to put the internet address on here. i think it's a shame cause i'm pretty sure it means that they dont have a detective workin on it full time i might be wrong do you know if that is what it means
I am not sure the investigation has stopped. I believe the investigation has slowed down, but not totally halted. And I would also thank JW for the IP address. Have a great weekend and help us to keep Emily's murder in the forefront.
cutiepie

United States

#47 Oct 31, 2009
Cold Case Curious wrote:
I wonder how many in the last 25 year? It would be great if someone can find out and post back to this thread.
hi toby
Just Wondering

United States

#48 Oct 31, 2009
Here's the link:

http://www.caldwellsheriff.org/coldcases.htm

The cases are as follows:

Sandra Joan Bryant - April 5, 1969
Mark and Jeanie Secreast - November 30, 1990
Wilma Grant - December 29, 1994
Emily Anderson - December 29, 2005

Lee, I hope you're right about the investigation continuing.
ole valley boy

Wilmington, NC

#49 Oct 31, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
Here's the link:
A lot of people know who the POS who killed Wilma Grant is. They never could pin it on him because he took off his clothes and burned them.
Interesting

Wilmington, NC

#50 Oct 31, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
Here's the link:
I never knew that WG and EA shared the same Month and day of death. Could they be connected? I think Wilma was raped, was Emily?
The Truth

AOL

#51 Oct 31, 2009
nope wrote:
<quoted text>Lee this comment has your fingerprints all over it. Your so stupid you could not look the word up in Webster and read the meaning. I see the Dog (JW) and Pony (a-- LEE) are hard at work. I hope someone does trace these and files a lawsuit for liable because Lee and JW have way to much free time and money, You two have ran just about everybody off that try to have a open and honest discussion, and i am not fooling with you two old stupid fools. Topix work your magic!!!!!!!!!!
I am not Lee. I am puzzled by your comments, though. Please explain how there could be a lawsuit over a question? This should be fun waiting for your reply.
Willard

Hudson, NC

#52 Oct 31, 2009
ole valley boy wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people know who the POS who killed Wilma Grant is. They never could pin it on him because he took off his clothes and burned them.
You're right on that one. I guess the rape and murder thing runs in his family!
Just Wondering

United States

#53 Oct 31, 2009
ole valley boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that they knew who did it too, kinda like it was said of the Secreast murders; that it was known who did it, but without sufficient proof, they had to tread carefully before making charges.
My brother was a neighbor and spoke very well of her. What a shame.
Just Wondering

United States

#54 Oct 31, 2009
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that WG and EA shared the same Month and day of death. Could they be connected? I think Wilma was raped, was Emily?
I didn't think Wilma was raped, but could be wrong. We'll never know about Emily because the SD failed to send off the rape kit. They said, if I remember correctly, that since she didn't "appear" to have been raped, they saw no need to send it off.
Just Wondering

United States

#55 Oct 31, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Lee. I am puzzled by your comments, though. Please explain how there could be a lawsuit over a question? This should be fun waiting for your reply.
Then trust me, if they return, you're in for a blast ;-)
Willard

Hudson, NC

#56 Oct 31, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think Wilma was raped, but could be wrong. We'll never know about Emily because the SD failed to send off the rape kit. They said, if I remember correctly, that since she didn't "appear" to have been raped, they saw no need to send it off.
You are wrong
Lee

AOL

#57 Oct 31, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Lee and I am also puzzled. When did it become violation to ask a question? I think we just came too close to someone that knows what happened to Emily. And maybe to the other lady also.
Lee

AOL

#58 Oct 31, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Then trust me, if they return, you're in for a blast ;-)
Happy Halloween JW. You are probably correct. I can hardly wait to see that post.
Who knows

Lillington, NC

#59 Oct 31, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
Here's the link:
From my understanding they have a person in the Bryant case that is a person of interest but cannot get enough on him to charge him.

I also heard that drugs and an "officer" may have played a part in the Seacrest murders. Not that the officer did it but the results of a drug deal gone bad.

And finally, there was a suspect in the Grant case that was arrested in 1999-2000 but there isn't enough to charge him with either.
Just Wondering

United States

#60 Oct 31, 2009
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong
About which?
Willard

Hudson, NC

#62 Oct 31, 2009
Who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
From my understanding they have a person in the Bryant case that is a person of interest but cannot get enough on him to charge him.
I also heard that drugs and an "officer" may have played a part in the Seacrest murders. Not that the officer did it but the results of a drug deal gone bad.
And finally, there was a suspect in the Grant case that was arrested in 1999-2000 but there isn't enough to charge him with either.
In the grant case there is a person of interest but he was never arrested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenoir, what a horrible place! 1 hr Ms_Jackie_Bolick 76
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 7 hr Central Texas Town 4,329
Jeep 10 hr Nice ride 3
if you see this Heidi 16 hr Done 10
Brookford Inn Rest Home 23 hr june6789 4
poncho villa (Feb '13) Fri Come see 33
Question about Woodlawn Memorial Gardens Thu experience talking 12
Lenoir Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web