Police to increase presence at Lenoir schools

Aug 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lenoir News-Topic

Nervous parents across the county will send their children off for the first day of classes Monday.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2013

Since: Aug 13

Lenoir, NC

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Good to know our tax dollars are working instead of putting jobs in our County they are doing this stupid stuff when everyone had jobs we didn't have to worry about this
stfu

Enfield, IL

#2 Aug 29, 2013
caldwellcountysux wrote:
Good to know our tax dollars are working instead of putting jobs in our County they are doing this stupid stuff when everyone had jobs we didn't have to worry about this
Are you retarded? Even when the county spends money to get jobs you morons complain. What does having a job or not having one have to do with some nut coming to shoot up a school, people are crazy regardles of being employed. besides all that i am sure they are doing this with the officers they have, not to mention they are some of the lowest paid police in the south if you are talking about LPD so youre tax money that you probably dont even pay is safe. The reason this county sucks is because its full of people like you that breed and the leaders are only slightly smarter.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#3 Aug 29, 2013
caldwellcountysux wrote:
Go get a job at the school. If you don't have a job, volunteer at the school. Do something besides complain, you have just as much blame in the condition of this county. When was the last county meeting you went to and voiced your opinion?

Since: Aug 13

Lenoir, NC

#4 Aug 29, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded? Even when the county spends money to get jobs you morons complain. What does having a job or not having one have to do with some nut coming to shoot up a school, people are crazy regardles of being employed. besides all that i am sure they are doing this with the officers they have, not to mention they are some of the lowest paid police in the south if you are talking about LPD so youre tax money that you probably dont even pay is safe. The reason this county sucks is because its full of people like you that breed and the leaders are only slightly smarter.
sorry I'm not the retard you retard and i pay taxes you retard and they might make more of they wasn't military rejects and of they didn't get fired from other counties but we take all kinds of retards just look at you your a fine example point proven
Waco 1909

Culpeper, VA

#5 Aug 29, 2013
caldwellcountysux wrote:
<quoted text> sorry I'm not the retard you retard and i pay taxes you retard and they might make more of they wasn't military rejects and of they didn't get fired from other counties but we take all kinds of retards just look at you your a fine example point proven
The only tax you pay is on the 6 pack of Budweiser you mental midget. Your mother must be proud of you. hahahahahahahahahahahahah!
NOT!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only tax you pay is on the 6 pack of Budweiser you mental midget. Your mother must be proud of you. hahahahahahahahahahahahah!
NOT!
The fake waco.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions about Swingerlifestyle 2 hr sexorcist 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr TSF 58,871
Wheels Car Lot 11 hr Just saying 4
Eola Beer Company 11 hr Just saying 8
Graduation project for Caldwell County Seniors (Oct '10) 12 hr Concerned 24
the change 13 hr paint it black 2
Craigslist (Mar '13) 13 hr Just saying 48
•••
•••
•••