Curious

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 18, 2012
For the past 2 months, I have seen a young African-American girl walking up and down Blowing Rock Blvd in front of Magic Mart, sitting outside at CookOut and the library. It seems like she is just passing time alone every day. Anybody know her story?
me also

Spring Lake, NC

#2 May 18, 2012
Curious wrote:
For the past 2 months, I have seen a young African-American girl walking up and down Blowing Rock Blvd in front of Magic Mart, sitting outside at CookOut and the library. It seems like she is just passing time alone every day. Anybody know her story?
i think i saw her one day also ,, leavening magic mart ??
GV4L

Lincolnton, NC

#3 May 19, 2012
why in the F**K do you care??
GV4L

Lincolnton, NC

#4 May 19, 2012
Blacks are parasites!!! Free loaders!!! Full of desease. Crime people of the world. 59% of all felonys are committed by negros. Can't think of anything really good to say about these people. Haven't seen anything good!!!!!Just leave them alone or throw them a water melon and they wonder off, good job!!!!
big deal

Forest City, NC

#5 May 19, 2012
Is she attractive? If so I'll make room for her.
Troll Busters

United States

#6 May 20, 2012
I do not believe that the comments above were made by the real GV4L. His name is usually blue, isn't it? Like a registered name, or something? It doesn't sound like him either. Looks like this thread has pick up a troll. Reader beware! And don't feed the troll.
Just Wondering

Maiden, NC

#7 May 21, 2012
Troll Busters wrote:
I do not believe that the comments above were made by the real GV4L. His name is usually blue, isn't it? Like a registered name, or something? It doesn't sound like him either. Looks like this thread has pick up a troll. Reader beware! And don't feed the troll.
I agree...my first thought was, this isn't the real GV4L.
Really

Vale, NC

#8 May 21, 2012
You folks around here are brilliant, simply brilliant
Just Wondering

Albemarle, NC

#9 May 23, 2012
GV4L wrote:
Blacks are parasites!!! Free loaders!!! Full of desease. Crime people of the world. 59% of all felonys are committed by negros. Can't think of anything really good to say about these people. Haven't seen anything good!!!!!Just leave them alone or throw them a water melon and they wonder off, good job!!!!
It's people like you, why the rest of this great country think people in NC. are nuts!!!!! We're not all backward thinking nuts like you are!!!!!!
care

Maiden, NC

#10 May 23, 2012
me also wrote:
<quoted text> i think i saw her one day also ,, leavening magic mart ??
I think the this is so sad no matter what color a person happens to be.
the police should try to get her to a shelter or find out where her family might be.
Again

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 26, 2012
Saw her again at the library sitting outside and then sitting on the sidewalk that runs across Magic Mart and Wal-Mart.
Inqusitive

Vale, NC

#12 May 27, 2012
Do u thimk she is a hooker?
Again

Charlotte, NC

#13 May 29, 2012
Inqusitive wrote:
Do u thimk she is a hooker?
I have to say, that thought did cross my mind.
GetReal

Vale, NC

#14 May 30, 2012
Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say, that thought did cross my mind.
Find out and if she is maybe we can keep her in enuf money to keep her off the streets!
We'll get her a room and pimp for her!!
whatthe

Raleigh, NC

#15 May 31, 2012
GV4L wrote:
Whites are parasites... bet you are a free loader yourself....this is why the world is screwed up now idiots like YOU..... Bet you have white trash kids that think the same as you... Bless them i hope one day they see the light...... Look at how much white crime there is or hell look at all the whited trash meth heads around here goes both ways
Just Wondering

Maiden, NC

#16 May 31, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>It's people like you, why the rest of this great country think people in NC. are nuts!!!!! We're not all backward thinking nuts like you are!!!!!!
Just to clarify, this post wasn't made by me, though I do agree with part of it.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 May 31, 2012
I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, as I don't know anything about the girl.
Gamewell Gal

United States

#18 Jun 1, 2012
GV4L wrote:
I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, as I don't know anything about the girl.
There. See. Told you!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 1, 2012
Gamewell Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
There. See. Told you!
You were 100% correct! I only post logged on to my topix account.

I have made so many shocking remarks over the years that trolls think they can hide behind my identity. Problem is that some people (like you) are too smart to be fooled by a troll!

I think it would be nice if topix made a new policy that did not allow someone to use a registered name.
Captain Jingle Deez

Newland, NC

#20 Jun 1, 2012
GV4L wrote:
<quoted text>
You were 100% correct! I only post logged on to my topix account.
I have made so many shocking remarks over the years that trolls think they can hide behind my identity. Problem is that some people (like you) are too smart to be fooled by a troll!
I think it would be nice if topix made a new policy that did not allow someone to use a registered name.
I wish that topix had a policy that would ban homosexuals and pedopile's such as yourself from using this site. But as they say, you can't always get what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpís Bold Declarations are BS 2 min David53g 90
Cajah's Mountain Town Council 7 min Facts 45
Five Year Old Brat in the WH 46 min Doc 3
Why does West Caldwell Suck at every sport? (Nov '11) 48 min Lmfao 52
Trump to cancel Obama coal regulations 54 min Victoria 71
"We have a pathological liar in the WH" 3 hr Doc 11
Republicans Strip Retirement from Millions of A... 7 hr waco1909 41

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance