Sheriff Office Scandal- S

Sheriff Office Scandal- S

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

IknowUknowMeAndR Watching

Greer, SC

#1 Dec 8, 2012
To you BOTH at the top. I know you are tired of me and wish I would go away quietly. I know you know who I am. I know you are tracking me online and phones again, nothing new there. Even Charter Communications commented on my s l o w internet here on Thursday. No surprise there. Guess what? I do not care at all. Come at my every post on here, call me dumb, stupid, yell, whatever. I still have my 2009-2012 info, so do other friends of mine confronted. Now I ponder what to do with all this info.
BLACK DOG

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Dec 10, 2012
IknowUknowMeAndRWatching wrote:
To you BOTH at the top. I know you are tired of me and wish I would go away quietly. I know you know who I am. I know you are tracking me online and phones again, nothing new there. Even Charter Communications commented on my s l o w internet here on Thursday. No surprise there. Guess what? I do not care at all. Come at my every post on here, call me dumb, stupid, yell, whatever. I still have my 2009-2012 info, so do other friends of mine confronted. Now I ponder what to do with all this info.
Are we talking illegal wiretaps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Farted & Had Quintuplets 8 hr Small farts big s... 2
Deadbeats on disability (Aug '12) 12 hr Seafood flatus 229
Today on Dr Oz - Ricky Martins Poo 13 hr Ricky Fartin 2
Flatus weather update: expect fart storms 16 hr Fartin Martin 2
Obama care replacement plan in 2 weeks! 16 hr Fartin Martin 6
"Compassionate Use Registry ID Card " 16 hr Fart released 28
The Left hates free speech 16 hr Fart released 304

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance