Complained about Sheriff Office now internet crashing

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I complained at the top (DC) and on this site about the latest sheriff office scandal and now, my internet service is ironically crashing nonstop. Charter came to investigate and also stated my system was Luke someone trying to piggy back on my site, or had access and moving my screens everywhere. Example. By the time I type this paragraph, I will have repositioned my screen and hit the "back" button 4-6 times. It's as if someone is on my screen silenty, in the background, changing the screens at record speed. Like I will become upset enough to close my internet account. I have top of the line security, has Charter noticed, and they didn't want to come out and say I was being monitored, but, they couldnt explain the events and chasing the computer pages down. Just ironic that once a complaint was filed, my system goes haywire. Just wanted to see if any other people who have complained on this site are having the same problems all of the sudden. I wanted to see if you Ghost Deputy or Blackdog think this is pure coincidence. Oh yeah, screen had to be chased down 11 times during my attempt to write this.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 3, 2013
 
Sorry for typos, I am chasing my screens down in the middle of typing each word.
droid

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Well it's not completely out of the realm of possibility, imagine your internet connection as a door open to the world that works both ways. I know for a fact they have a few people up there with enough computer knowledge to carry out attacks, they did during the last election and the one before that. One particular employee in the jail liked to plant links to viruses on Topix and other sites, carry out attacks via the internet on certain Democrats in the county.

One thing you can do is release and renew your IP so they at least have to chase it and constantly try to ping you. If they have a program in your computer it can be tougher to deal with depending on how sophisticated it is. Take it to a decent computer tech and let them find it and remove it. They can usually identify the worm/Trojan and you can use it as evidence against them. Your IP traffic both in and out is recorded as well so it wouldn't be hard to trace it back to them.

I wish they would attempt me as I could cause them so real grief. I will be more than happy to let them in my computer, getting out in one piece wont be so easy.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

droid wrote:
Well it's not completely out of the realm of possibility, imagine your internet connection as a door open to the world that works both ways. I know for a fact they have a few people up there with enough computer knowledge to carry out attacks, they did during the last election and the one before that. One particular employee in the jail liked to plant links to viruses on Topix and other sites, carry out attacks via the internet on certain Democrats in the county.
One thing you can do is release and renew your IP so they at least have to chase it and constantly try to ping you. If they have a program in your computer it can be tougher to deal with depending on how sophisticated it is. Take it to a decent computer tech and let them find it and remove it. They can usually identify the worm/Trojan and you can use it as evidence against them. Your IP traffic both in and out is recorded as well so it wouldn't be hard to trace it back to them.
I wish they would attempt me as I could cause them so real grief. I will be more than happy to let them in my computer, getting out in one piece wont be so easy.
Thank you, I believe I will do what you said. It just seemed too ironic. Especially when 1 particular employee was promoted recently after all the crap he did to me.
Lamont

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 3, 2013
 
dont be intimidated wrote:
I complained at the top (DC) and on this site about the latest sheriff office scandal and now, my internet service is ironically crashing nonstop. Charter came to investigate and also stated my system was Luke someone trying to piggy back on my site, or had access and moving my screens everywhere. Example. By the time I type this paragraph, I will have repositioned my screen and hit the "back" button 4-6 times. It's as if someone is on my screen silenty, in the background, changing the screens at record speed. Like I will become upset enough to close my internet account. I have top of the line security, has Charter noticed, and they didn't want to come out and say I was being monitored, but, they couldnt explain the events and chasing the computer pages down. Just ironic that once a complaint was filed, my system goes haywire. Just wanted to see if any other people who have complained on this site are having the same problems all of the sudden. I wanted to see if you Ghost Deputy or Blackdog think this is pure coincidence. Oh yeah, screen had to be chased down 11 times during my attempt to write this.
You sound kinda "intimidated".
DownLo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Paranoid, more like it.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

No if I were intimidated, I wouldn't have even posted it on here. I would admit defeat and just cancel my internet. Turn tail and run is intimidation. Bringing it out in the OPEN, not paranoia, if both of you could read, you would recall that even Charter was scratching their heads. I even told them about this website, and a few things were said off the record. Paranoia, no. Tired of being followed to see what atty I may be talking to, what newspaper ombudsman and investigators I've contacted, no not paranoid, just know I know I'm being watched. They can't guess or follow how I am making contact with any of these people. Once I posted this paragraph, PRESTO my internet service is back to normal. Hmmm. And Charter came a week ago Wednesday and spent 2 hours trying to figure out what is going on and just could jot understand why. This was also after two online reps tried to repair under remote access.

Once I posted this paragraph yesterday, my system works normally again. Coincidence ? Hmm. If I only had the means to find out. Can I prove it? I can prove video I have of me trying to access ANYTHING online,(EBay, Kmart, Macys) video of me posting the complaint on topix and video now of how my system is working swimmingly once again. Oh, oh, don't forget I did give the system/net a fair week to improve and my online complaint a last resort of tired of chasing my screens down. Amazing, yesterday and the last three weeks are night and day.
An outside of NC person advised me to document everything, so I did by hours and hours of documentation/video. I cannot prove their end, only mine.

Can you negative and paranoid guys prove me wrong? Can you come here, do a hard drive search of a virus and tell me you found the problem when Charter could not figure out the problem and was about to result in installing new cable in 3 weeks? Or can you pull unauthorized information by Mr IT at the sheriff dept and prove without reasonable doubt that zero things are happening? Do you have that ability? If so, please leave an email address because I need your assistance. ;-)
JW Hardon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey if you haven't figured it out yet, NOBODY CARES!!! You and your cronies have came here for weeks and verbally assaulted every person on these threads. I for one don't give a rats ass what happens to you as you have asked for everything you're getting. I hope that they take everything you have for libel and still lock your ass up. Better yet let's see your proof for all the BS rants you've made on here accusing posters of being undercover officers and such. You are only getting your karma dude and there's not one damn thing you can do about that. And you are still so damn stupid you don't understand why people like you are blackballed and have no place in law enforcement.After the way you have talked your smack to people here on these threads I hope they screw you in your big dumb ass with a salted splintered dildo with six knots on it daily for the rest of your worthless life. Now take that to your "out of state" guys, they need a good laugh every now and then too.
swallow it

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HardOn, I here you like to swallow some hot loads out in the ccso parking lot.
Eejits

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 4, 2013
 
LOL! Yeah, he likes that hot man semen
JW Hardon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 4, 2013
 
See what I mean? You'll never be a LEO dream on tittyboy.
jack

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 4, 2013
 
hey JW, I got a hot load of jizz for you to swallow, want to take it, bitch?
dez nutz

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 4, 2013
 
JW Hardon wrote:
See what I mean? You'll never be a LEO dream on tittyboy.
The closest you have came to being one is having longos nuts bouncing on your chin. Make sure you get that dried stuff out of the corner of your mouth jizzy chin.
DownLo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Typical BLET crowd here.
Does it make you(the public) feel safe knowing this kind of juvenile, homo-erotic denial officers are "protecting and serving" you?
Me neither.

I think they're "servicing" each other.
WTF 2

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

DownLo wrote:
Typical BLET crowd here.
Does it make you(the public) feel safe knowing this kind of juvenile, homo-erotic denial officers are "protecting and serving" you?
Me neither.
I think they're "servicing" each other.
I used to work with an old guy in a furniture factory years ago and he told me "when they get to dadgum sorry to drive a cab anymore they make a cop out of em then" from what I've seen here he had it pretty well figured out.
King George

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 5, 2013
 
dont be intimidated wrote:
I complained at the top (DC) and on this site about the latest sheriff office scandal and now, my internet service is ironically crashing nonstop. Charter came to investigate and also stated my system was Luke someone trying to piggy back on my site, or had access and moving my screens everywhere. Example. By the time I type this paragraph, I will have repositioned my screen and hit the "back" button 4-6 times. It's as if someone is on my screen silenty, in the background, changing the screens at record speed. Like I will become upset enough to close my internet account. I have top of the line security, has Charter noticed, and they didn't want to come out and say I was being monitored, but, they couldnt explain the events and chasing the computer pages down. Just ironic that once a complaint was filed, my system goes haywire. Just wanted to see if any other people who have complained on this site are having the same problems all of the sudden. I wanted to see if you Ghost Deputy or Blackdog think this is pure coincidence. Oh yeah, screen had to be chased down 11 times during my attempt to write this.
I remember a few of us having problems with our internet connections while posting to the Zahra Baker threads.
oh yeah

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 5, 2013
 
Typical behavior of law enforcement under a slow downward spiral into a pile of SH#T they have dropped along the way of doing people wrong.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JW Hardon wrote:
Hey if you haven't figured it out yet, NOBODY CARES!!! You and your cronies have came here for weeks and verbally assaulted every person on these threads. I for one don't give a rats ass what happens to you as you have asked for everything you're getting. I hope that they take everything you have for libel and still lock your ass up. Better yet let's see your proof for all the BS rants you've made on here accusing posters of being undercover officers and such. You are only getting your karma dude and there's not one damn thing you can do about that. And you are still so damn stupid you don't understand why people like you are blackballed and have no place in law enforcement.After the way you have talked your smack to people here on these threads I hope they screw you in your big dumb ass with a salted splintered dildo with six knots on it daily for the rest of your worthless life. Now take that to your "out of state" guys, they need a good laugh every now and then too.
Dude, such harsh language from someone who protects and serves. Now, what libel? It is a malicious false statement written media, broadcast or other published words. Dude, how can a paper trail of one of your finest be libel?

And as for a good laugh, yeah, at the junk going on here in Hicksville. They are a little bothered about how the positions are being abused though. Sadly, they did also say crookedness goes on more in places such as this nationwide. However, this is the worst case they have ever seen. There are many people getting out of the military more qualified to do your job and not use county equipment as you have. Makes you and yours really paranoid about who IS applying for a job there. Who has been approached to be inside eyes and ears?

And your comment about no one caring, let me point out, had you not been so caring, I mean truly devoted to taking minutes of your day away to read my post, its contents, and then, time to respond. Dude, that is truly heart warming to me that YOU CARE. Thank you. I was beginning to think you didn't care. Excuse me a moment while I go blow my nose, each time I find something heart warming, I get emotional. You caring man you. Sure you aren't with some homosexual tendencies? Being a Longo boy WJ or JW (whatever) and the comments, sounds like you need to come out. It's ok if you do, just be true to your heart.
JW Hardon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

dont be intimidated wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, such harsh language from someone who protects and serves. Now, what libel? It is a malicious false statement written media, broadcast or other published words. Dude, how can a paper trail of one of your finest be libel?
And as for a good laugh, yeah, at the junk going on here in Hicksville. They are a little bothered about how the positions are being abused though. Sadly, they did also say crookedness goes on more in places such as this nationwide. However, this is the worst case they have ever seen. There are many people getting out of the military more qualified to do your job and not use county equipment as you have. Makes you and yours really paranoid about who IS applying for a job there. Who has been approached to be inside eyes and ears?
And your comment about no one caring, let me point out, had you not been so caring, I mean truly devoted to taking minutes of your day away to read my post, its contents, and then, time to respond. Dude, that is truly heart warming to me that YOU CARE. Thank you. I was beginning to think you didn't care. Excuse me a moment while I go blow my nose, each time I find something heart warming, I get emotional. You caring man you. Sure you aren't with some homosexual tendencies? Being a Longo boy WJ or JW (whatever) and the comments, sounds like you need to come out. It's ok if you do, just be true to your heart.
I am not in law enforcement have your "out of state" buddies check that out if you don't believe me. I might have thought you had a point or cared if you would not have bashed anyone that had an opinion that didn't suit you. When posters act the way you have they NEVER have a point they have an agenda. If you wanted someone to care or if you really have a point, you need to at least try to present said point without making homosexual implications to anyone who might ask you for proof that what you're saying has some truth to it. People aren't going to believe anything you post just because you said so. Shake off your paranoia of everyone being a spy and tell your side of the story truthfully and honestly and accept the fact that some will believe you and some want. You get no better than you give that is why no one on these threads believes you or will even respond to you.
dont be intimidated

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 7, 2013
 
JW Hardon wrote:
Hey if you haven't figured it out yet, NOBODY CARES!!! You and your cronies have came here for weeks and verbally assaulted every person on these threads. I for one don't give a rats ass what happens to you as you have asked for everything you're getting. I hope that they take everything you have for libel and still lock your ass up. Better yet let's see your proof for all the BS rants you've made on here accusing posters of being undercover officers and such. You are only getting your karma dude and there's not one damn thing you can do about that. And you are still so damn stupid you don't understand why people like you are blackballed and have no place in law enforcement.After the way you have talked your smack to people here on these threads I hope they screw you in your big dumb ass with a salted splintered dildo with six knots on it daily for the rest of your worthless life. Now take that to your "out of state" guys, they need a good laugh every now and then too.
I'm out of state today, guess what, they aren't laughing. In fact, disgusted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Lenoir Forum right now

Search the Lenoir Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min State of Florida 49,427
Must Read for Caldwell County 1 hr Educate 6
curtis hooks #2 2 hr crazy 1
wilson creek closing 2 hr Noisey 4
young slut 3 hr joker 2
Justin Winebarger 5 hr Curious 9
Brad Ashley 6 hr Wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••