Suicide at Valdese General Hospital

Suicide at Valdese General Hospital

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

Shocked

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Does anyone know who the person was that committed suicide at Valdese Hospital earlier tonight? I was there visiting a friend in the hospital when it happened. It was a gunshot to the head.
worksthere

Clayton, NC

#3 Jan 7, 2011
mitzy wrote:
Her name was Heather..and she had called and asked
for help from the hospital but they were too busy
for her.
She didnt call the E.R to ask for help. I should know since I am the one who answers the phone. What I do know is she and her husband/boyfriend had been fighting and she called her mom and told her to take care of the kids and came to the hospital, did not come in, and shot herself.
WTF

Black Mountain, NC

#4 Jan 7, 2011
Have some freaking respect people!!! I can't believe people are even inquiring about something like this. What if it were someone you knew? Would you want people asking questions in public about it?
Viewer

Forest City, NC

#5 Jan 7, 2011
wtf..You shouldn't be here reading coments if they upset you that much..I don't think it was disrespectful to ask a question.
WTF

Black Mountain, NC

#6 Jan 7, 2011
Viewer wrote:
wtf..You shouldn't be here reading coments if they upset you that much..I don't think it was disrespectful to ask a question.
umm... actually it is. It's a freakin suicide! What if it was your mom, or your brother, or your son. Would you want people on here asking questions about it?
Ridiculous

Gastonia, NC

#7 Jan 7, 2011
Yes her name was heather and she was my family and if you don't know the facts dont post anything you dont know anything that was going on any of you and this is sad your on here posting information that you dont even know she was an amazing woman with so much to live for and none of you know her so it's none of anyones business.
Ridiculous

Gastonia, NC

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Yes this is disrespectful, she was my family and it's none of your business on why or who it was and if you dont know the story and you dont know her it's not your place to be putting things on here in the first place. She was an incredible woman with alot of heart she was my FAMILY so please leave this alone!
questionator

Black Mountain, NC

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Ridiculous, I am sorry for the loss of your loved one..you and your family will be in my prayers. GOD bless you.
Go Home Crackhead

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2011
Sorry for the loss, but it is common curiosity if something like that happens for people to want to know who it was.

I came here to see if I might know the person.
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#11 Jan 8, 2011
worksthere wrote:
<quoted text>
She didnt call the E.R to ask for help. I should know since I am the one who answers the phone. What I do know is she and her husband/boyfriend had been fighting and she called her mom and told her to take care of the kids and came to the hospital, did not come in, and shot herself.
Excuse me, but arent you the same person that claimed to work at J. Iverson Riddle during the chaos that happened there or am i mistaken? You were claiming to be the boss? Supervisor? Something? Not trying to cause an argument but just curious.....
ridiculous

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2011
It dosent matter what went on it's not for the public to sit there and pass judgement and comments about something like this. I don't even know why you would do this in the first place. Put yourself in my family's shoes, would you want this? I don't think so. Be considerate of others
ridiculous

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2011
thank you so much!
shut up

Van Nuys, CA

#15 Jan 8, 2011
Nice that someone that works for the hospital is telling details on here. She should be fired. What happened to HIPPA???????
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#16 Jan 9, 2011
That was my point before, this person doesnt work there. Just another fabulist trying to get attention and be bigger than the situation...its all about me, its all about me! lot of them on here.
Justsaying

Banner Elk, NC

#17 Jan 9, 2011
worksthere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not post any information on this. Any information you have should be posted through the hospital communications department. You may be looking for employment soon. The privacy act restricts what we can and cannot post or release to the public. This is the reason hospitals have legal teams. Answer the phone not the forum!
shut up

Van Nuys, CA

#18 Jan 9, 2011
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not post any information on this. Any information you have should be posted through the hospital communications department. You may be looking for employment soon. The privacy act restricts what we can and cannot post or release to the public. This is the reason hospitals have legal teams. Answer the phone not the forum!
I totally agree!!! Hope to see an opening at the hospital for an ER receptionist soon!!! People think they are so cool but posting info from a hospital worker is wrong. Maybe someone should alert HR about this forum!!!!
Brittany Yancey

Greenville, NC

#19 Jan 9, 2011
I am 19 years old and work at Big Jons. The husband of the woman who passed came in today and he broke my heart. Im so sorry about the lose and have kept him in every prayer since. Although i am 19 and i do not know anyone in the situation i can not believe that the receptionist of the hospital could be so cold hearted to only worry about herself and making sure she didnt look bad in the situation of what happened that night. I would be ashamed and embarassed of myself if i was her.
Shame on all of YOU

Hickory, NC

#21 Jan 26, 2014
Please have respect for their family and friends ! Other people have loved ones at the same hospital , as do I ! My husband is there with terminal cancer and none responsive to my children and myself , with possible hours maybe days to live.You never know when your time will come , so show some compassion ! If that was an employee of the hospital the family should pursue that they be fired , so Sorry for your loss . Stay strong and God bless you ,your in my prayers .
omg

Brunswick, GA

#22 Jan 26, 2014
Shame on all of YOU wrote:
Please have respect for their family and friends ! Other people have loved ones at the same hospital , as do I ! My husband is there with terminal cancer and none responsive to my children and myself , with possible hours maybe days to live.You never know when your time will come , so show some compassion ! If that was an employee of the hospital the family should pursue that they be fired , so Sorry for your loss . Stay strong and God bless you ,your in my prayers .
Hey stupid this post was for 3 years ago.
billy

Canton, NC

#23 Jan 26, 2014
yea well I have no repsect for anyone who kills themselves.
its the cowards way out.and how can you respect someone who would put there kids through that. what a idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 2 hr Victoria 22
Sweet BLUE Home Alabama!!! 2 hr Victoria 2
Steve Menear 5 hr The Bitch 32
Floridiot's My Best Friend! 7 hr Floridiot 11
Moore wins.. Pedophile lobby organizes. 12 hr State of Florida 21
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 12 hr Victoria 28
Moore accuser admits forging yearbook inscription 17 hr State of Florida 43

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance