Bold and Beautiful
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whale Watcher

Newland, NC

#23 Jul 7, 2012
stupid morons wrote:
<quoted text> in the girls defence that you continue to slander she dont use topix for her trouble making issues like you have nor does her mama. her mother works in a dept of correction facility.and fyi they are randomdly drug screened and if she did take medication it would be by precription only. and i dont know who this is that posted about the ovious kincaids! and the nude daughter all over internet. the dumb drunken pool parties etc but it is definitly not the peoples names that you are posting on here. SLANDER is coming to you so you better stop posting peoples names unless you are 100 percent sure.they are posting.and fyi who ever made these 2 post they clearly were inviting people too a pool party. i seen nothing about aids hep or pills.so get a life and take your paranomia meds because you have some major issues with throwing peoples names on here that dont give 2 cents about topix ot your dumb ass post. the people you are SLANDERING they have a pool? so why do you think every time a post is made from the young and naked and drunks from obsidian lane! is the people you continue to slander. if this keeps up maybe cmh can be contacted and century furn where mr kincaid works and the internet cyber detective can recieve a copy of the nude teen ager and the drunk mother and you will look like the idiot moron that you have proven yourself to be time and time again. this is the kincaids posting this crap not the people you are slandering!!!
Where to start, where to start?
Don't get your fat gal panties all wadded up Libby you tried to make libelous statements against these people and they simply made a few true statements about you and your cowcunted POS daughters. You see you and your trashy dope ho' daughters and your bastard grandkids just think that this is your playground to say anything you want about other people. So why do you get so bent outta shape when it gets thrown right back at you? A big fatassed gal like you don't need to be getting all bent out of shape like that you might just do the world a favor and have a heart attack. That would be bad because where in the world are you gonna find a place that makes a casket big enough to get your fatassed pumpkin head in? Keep pushing them pills you old ugly tramp they are already on to you and it's just a matter of time. Tick tock fatty.
WHAT EVER MORON

United States

#24 Jul 7, 2012
Whale Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Where to start, where to start?
Don't get your fat gal panties all wadded up Libby you tried to make libelous statements against these people and they simply made a few true statements about you and your cowcunted POS daughters. You see you and your trashy dope ho' daughters and your bastard grandkids just think that this is your playground to say anything you want about other people. So why do you get so bent outta shape when it gets thrown right back at you? A big fatassed gal like you don't need to be getting all bent out of shape like that you might just do the world a favor and have a heart attack. That would be bad because where in the world are you gonna find a place that makes a casket big enough to get your fatassed pumpkin head in? Keep pushing them pills you old ugly tramp they are already on to you and it's just a matter of time. Tick tock fatty.
my NAME is not libby and im not associated with them. i do however know that you are slandering people on here and about the pills send them on you will be just wasting counties time and gas she works and she dont mess with pills moron!maybe since you keep slandering and acusing they need to come search and sieze your house get ready. and btw bye moron im done playing with your retarted self for one night get yout lies straight dumb fat liar
Whale Watcher

Newland, NC

#26 Jul 7, 2012
WHAT EVER MORON wrote:
<quoted text>my NAME is not libby and im not associated with them. i do however know that you are slandering people on here and about the pills send them on you will be just wasting counties time and gas she works and she dont mess with pills moron!maybe since you keep slandering and acusing they need to come search and sieze your house get ready. and btw bye moron im done playing with your retarted self for one night get yout lies straight dumb fat liar
Oh don't it just tear your big fatass plum up when your little game don't work? You've played this dumb assed game against people since 2005 and what has it got you? NOTHING thats what. You still got the same POS limp goobered no working 2nd handed husband you still got the same no account low life dope ho' daughters although one of them is eat plum up with the funky fungus now (hepatitis and the AIDS) same little bastard grand youngins that will soon be the next generation of welfare check drawing losers in your family tree. I mean [email protected] why do you keep playing this stupid game? You need to get born to loose tattooed on your forehead cause they ain't a winner in the whole bunch of your loser assed family.
Wow

Stanley, NC

#27 Jul 8, 2012
Whale Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't it just tear your big fatass plum up when your little game don't work? You've played this dumb assed game against people since 2005 and what has it got you? NOTHING thats what. You still got the same POS limp goobered no working 2nd handed husband you still got the same no account low life dope ho' daughters although one of them is eat plum up with the funky fungus now (hepatitis and the AIDS) same little bastard grand youngins that will soon be the next generation of welfare check drawing losers in your family tree. I mean [email protected] why do you keep playing this stupid game? You need to get born to loose tattooed on your forehead cause they ain't a winner in the whole bunch of your loser assed family.
How in the F**K is this at all related to the bold and the beautiful and the fact that they cant cut hair for sh!t.

ridiculous.... start your own forum. idiot.
WHALE WATCHER IS GAIL

United States

#28 Jul 8, 2012
WHALE WATCHER IS THAT OLD BBG WOMAN NAME GAIL AMBROSIO AND SHE POST LIES AND USES OTHERS NAMES ON HERE ALL THE TIME TO TRY AND COVER HER LIEING NO GOOD ASS PAY HER NO MIND AND SHE WILL GO AWAY OR MOVE ON TO ANOTHER POST!!!!!!!!!! THE KINCAIDS HATE HER AND SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE ON TOPIX SHE USES SO MANY DIFF PEOPLES NAMES THAT YOUR BETTER OFF TO COPY HER POST EACH TIME AND HIT REPORT ABUSE AND SEND IN FEED BACK TO TOPIX , SEND IN YOUR POST YOU COPIED WITH IT IN THE BOX AFTER YOU HAVE SENT IN YOUR NAME ETC AND THEY WILL TAKE OFF THE WHOLE POST FOR YOU HOPE THIS HELP'S
chris fan

Black Mountain, NC

#29 Jul 14, 2012
where wrote:
hey, wow....where'd u go, please?
I was sent to bold n beautiful cuz I have some major curls in my head....MAJOR! most stylists dont even know where to begin altho too many of them wont admit it. It becomes blaringly obvious when they pick up a brush and try to comb my hair without water. WTH!!!
If I made it to that point, I would walk out! lol
I was not impressed with the guy at BnB. My typical stylists and doctors are in Winston/ Greensboro which is quite a ride for a cut.
anyone want to give recommendations for a curly haired girl?
I'm not sure who you went to at the Bold and Beautiful but I have extremely curly hair, also, and I go to Chris at the Bold and Beautiful. I've been going to him for about 7to years. He is the only hair dresser in this town that I've found that actually knows how to cut curly hair. He does an excellent job. People are always commenting on my hair.
blue blotter

United States

#30 Jul 15, 2012
just dont let roxanne cut your hair she will destroy it, she also goes to peoples homes and cuts hair for pills. she is a junkie
We know

Morganton, NC

#31 Jul 15, 2012
blue blotter wrote:
just dont let roxanne cut your hair she will destroy it, she also goes to peoples homes and cuts hair for pills. she is a junkie
um news flash, everyone that works there cant cut hair. especially david!
Guesshat

Denver, NC

#33 Jul 15, 2012
David is not known for 'CUTTING' hair!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
H Clinton Wants 65,000 Slave Catchers in USA 13 min Doomsayer 2
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 53 min David53g 68
Trump walks back and the idiots walk forward 2 hr Samegame 8
Mass Deportation was NEVER part of Trump's plan 2 hr TSF 6
Obama's Race Agitation Reaps Rewards 3 hr State of Florida 10
slaw 3 hr Heavy 0 2
E-Verify Causes Mass Self Deportations 4 hr conrack 6

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir Mortgages