David Swink-Blaine Calloway?

David Swink-Blaine Calloway?

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

MADCAKES

Hickory, NC

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Anybody know who Blaine Calloway is? Aint he a friend of Swinks?
gamewell walker

Crouse, NC

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Have seen him going to swinks but not sure how much of a friend he is. Probably just going to get some Meth
jmc

Black Mountain, NC

#3 Oct 14, 2012
gamewell walker wrote:
Have seen him going to swinks but not sure how much of a friend he is. Probably just going to get some Meth
if you don't know for sure then don't post stupid sh** on the internet.
the jail lies

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
did swink ger 20 days in jail in a special room in the jail with special medications to help him come off the meth while he awaits his dart program> however there are others up there sick freezing begging for help just for nasua and the shakes from coming off of drugs, but swink is given special treatmentnd special detox drugs for meth use, wtf there are people sitting in regular population and they ARE sick shiverring begging for the so called lieing ass detox program they swore they had,yea right. they have a detox program if you are a rat, and i have contacted raleigh and a place in winston that conducts safety of disease control over that jail.and i hope they show up and burn that jail a new ass hole. you have to bye socks panties underwear come on is this really a way to make parents and family suffer,we have suffered bcause of there addiction now we suffer trying to make the jail rich. if you can bye socks underwear shampoo toilet tissue etc why the hell cant we bring it in un opened at a much cheaper price and know our family is not freezing while coming down, DO NOT EVER TRUST OR BELIEVE AND OFFICER UP THERE,IF THEY SAY WE HAVE A PROGRAM WE WILL PUT YOU THROUGH IT'S A HOAX AND A PACK OF LIES! they dont give a damn about you once your in there and to the officers who lied even the captian lied and swore my family would be seen by medical staff and given 2 pills for 7 days well it was a lie. and there feeding you 3 meals a day on less than 1000 calories per day, thats a hald of scoop of food tb is bad in the jail scabies are an out break and hepc is spreading like wild fire,are they doing anything no there not i think the nurse who brings her yorkie to work daily should have to be made focus on the teens coming in on drugs,so caldwell county you totaly lied right to my face and if my child dies b4 i can get her out, i hope you have a very good reason other than starvation tb staff infections and un sanitarty!!!!!! conditions david swink is in a single cell of protection and he is being give medication daily to bring him off of meth so why is he any different from any other inmate>>>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slippery Pete's Groovy & Otherwise Musique (Nov '15) 6 min Spinelli 557
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 8 min Spinelli 128
Did God curse the Negro?. 20 min Gin Mill 38
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 1 hr Preacher Man 22
The Logic Fails me: 1 hr State of Florida 258
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 3 hr Rock 93
25 shot in a German Cinema. 3 hr Preacher Man 6

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance