Waffle house or Coffee house? Who is bettter.

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

Allison Franklin

Maiden, NC

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I have visited both and i must the service and sanitation were much better than Coffee house's down the street
NoWay

Lenoir, NC

#2 Feb 5, 2013
The last time I was at Coffee House, it was nasty AND my hamburger bun had mold on it. The service at Waffle House isn't the greatest, but give them time. They're working their butts off right now... lol
local

Lenoir, NC

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I just asked my arteries and they said that bothplaces are doing an equal of damage to them. Both places I can actualy feel my heart slowing down with each swallow. LOL
But tasty
lol

Lenoir, NC

#4 Feb 6, 2013
I have to go with the Waffle House. I was there the other day and both the waitress and cook kept asking if they could get me something. The only thing that bugged me is that instead of refilling our drinks the waitress kept bringing one glass for us to share.

The last time I was at the coffee shop we had to flag down the waitress constantly because she was to busy talking with one guy in there. The when I bit in the burger grease poured out and went all the way down my shirt and I had to ask twice for my fries and they were cold when the cook finally brought them to me.
Yuck

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Both places are crappy Awful Waffle sucks
LOCAL

Lenoir, NC

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Love WAFFEL house cheese eggs. And at the Coffee house Venus is the best waitress there.
Tickle me Romo

Lenoir, NC

#7 Feb 27, 2013
I find the pubes in the food at Waffle House are finer and more tolerable.
ez4u2say

Lenoir, NC

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Stupid question, because they both suck!!
Madeline

Valdese, NC

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Have to say that I do like Waffle House and the pecan waffles! The think you get a little more for the money too....
locally

Lenoir, NC

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Most of you people need to use spell check !!
mmhmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 11, 2013
I prefer the Coffee House off Conley Springs Rd.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Waffle House, scattered, covered, smothered, chunked, capped, diced, and peppered.

The Greasy Spoon, nothing better, when you're just slummin'.
qyddyd

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Mar 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
The Waffle House is a Slop House yuk
my opinion

Lenoir, NC

#14 Mar 15, 2013
I ate at the Waffle House this morning and it was HORRIBLE! The food really, really sucked. I'm not saying that the Coffee House is a lot better but I WON'T go back to the Slop House aka Waffle House ever again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at Food Lion 52 min humby 172
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park (Apr '14) 8 hr duh 52
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 8 hr Blue Triangle 8,166
Patty Greer 10 hr relatively speaking 5
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) 15 hr Reason 148
Do these ghost towns exist? 19 hr SJW 42
Gym 21 hr Juan 5
Lenoir Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]