First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lenoir Resident

Mountain City, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Does anyone else get tired of seeing Lenoir Police constantly driving way over the speed limit? I sure do. I followed one from the railroad tracks on Creekway Drive (near Valmead fire dept.) all the way to Wal Mart today running 65 MPH! In a 45! I was sitting in my car near the courthouse one day and two Lenoir Police cars drove by me FLYING. The speed limit downtown is 20 MPH and they were definitely going faster than that.
Lenoir Resident

Mountain City, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2012
Oh and one more thing. It is not just Lenoir police. I used to work in Boone and there has been more than one occasion when I followed a Watauga deputy from Lenoir to Blowing Rock running 70 MPH. Once in Blowing Rock, a Blowing Rock police officer tried giving my husband a ticket for running a stop sign in the Shoppes on the Parkway parking lot. Even though earlier that night, we saw HIM run that same stop sign. But he told my husband, "Well, I didn't FLY through it." Like it matters if you run a stop sign really fast or really slow (at midnight of all times.) I do my best to follow the law. But police officers like these make me wonder why I should try so hard.
ay-yi-yi

Vale, NC

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Lenoir Resident wrote:
Does anyone else get tired of seeing Lenoir Police constantly driving way over the speed limit? I sure do. I followed one from the railroad tracks on Creekway Drive (near Valmead fire dept.) all the way to Wal Mart today running 65 MPH! In a 45! I was sitting in my car near the courthouse one day and two Lenoir Police cars drove by me FLYING. The speed limit downtown is 20 MPH and they were definitely going faster than that.
Was the "hot doughnuts now" sign on at Krispy Kreme?
fluck off

Lenoir, NC

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Why don't you chase them down and give them a speeding ticket since you are worried about it, btw give yourself one since you had to have sped to known how fast they were going.

How do know what they were doing or where they were going. Not everything requires it in fact most times they try to avoid running blue lights and sirens, too many stupid ppl freak out an cause wrecks. Go bitch somewhere else because you got a ticket no one gives a damn tard.
enough

Clarksville, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2012
In Morganton, We aren't so much worried about pigs speeding. We are worried about over aggressive pigs. 2 weeks ago it took 8 yes 8 pigs to retrain a 75 yes 75 year old man. Overkill at best... Pigs running wild at worst.
TheBeesKnees

Black Mountain, NC

#6 Feb 22, 2012
fluck off wrote:
Why don't you chase them down and give them a speeding ticket since you are worried about it, btw give yourself one since you had to have sped to known how fast they were going.
How do know what they were doing or where they were going. Not everything requires it in fact most times they try to avoid running blue lights and sirens, too many stupid ppl freak out an cause wrecks. Go bitch somewhere else because you got a ticket no one gives a damn tard.
Who said they got a ticket Jack ass? Exactly what are blue lights for anyway? I guess they know because they saw them go there? What do you have family in law enforcement? I doubt it. Whatever. If you don't like the forum, I suggest you "fluck off" and go dwell someplace else..

PS Did you hear of the policeman in Boone that ran over that family .. really? No? Well he wasn't running lights or sirens either.. Guess you'd see it a little differently if it were you or your family wouldn't you Flucker?
Fluk U

Spruce Pine, NC

#7 Feb 22, 2012
TheBeesKnees wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said they got a ticket Jack ass? Exactly what are blue lights for anyway? I guess they know because they saw them go there? What do you have family in law enforcement? I doubt it. Whatever. If you don't like the forum, I suggest you "fluck off" and go dwell someplace else..
PS Did you hear of the policeman in Boone that ran over that family .. really? No? Well he wasn't running lights or sirens either.. Guess you'd see it a little differently if it were you or your family wouldn't you Flucker?
You know they got a ticket or otherwise they wouldnt be on here bitching about cops doing their jobs. What the hell does a cop killing anyone in Boone have to do with shit, how many civilians crash and kill people everyday? They can post on any subject they want to and so can I, if you dont like it tough sh!t f*ckstick. You dont know what the hell they were going to or why they were speeding but Iam sure they had a reason. For your info traffic laws do not apply to law enforcement while on official business as long as they use due regard for public safety. Just like idiots bitching about cops not wearing seat belts, guess what they dont have to for several reasons.

I would wager the cops they were talking about probably wasnt doing more than 10 or 15 over the limit and people do that all day long everywhere. How the hell did they know how fast they were going... only way was if they tried to keep up with them. Blue lights are for hardcore reasons and most cops dont like to use them because people bow up and slam on their brakes or run off the road. Your probably the same type of a$$hole that bitches about how long a cop takes to get to your home and bitches when they speed getting to someone else's home.

Go take your double standard and shove it up your fat a$$ you arm chair qaurterback. If you think it isnt being done right go be a cop or stfu.
Lenoir Resident

Black Mountain, NC

#8 Feb 23, 2012
What happened in Boone is exactly the same situation. He hit another family and he was not running lights or sirens. And for your information, I haven't ever had a speeding ticket. I started this because I think it is crap that the police do not have to follow the same laws that everyone else does. You do not even know me so I am not sure how you can say I am a double standard. Those lights and sirens are on their cars for a reason. I could be wrong, but I thought they were supposed to actually use them if they are driving over the speed limit. You must be a cop or related to one.
fyi

Lenoir, NC

#9 Feb 23, 2012
No its not crap because they are doing a job that many times requires them to speed. Not all situations warrant blue lights and sirens or what's called running code. In many cases running code can be more of a hazard to the public than not. Going 10 or 15 over doesn't warrant running code and many times they just need to get somewhere fast just not code fast.

Like stated before people go that fast all the time with no where to be, just because they want to speed. Cops go through many many hours of high speed driving so its not exactly the same as joe blow speeding. Most have driven well over 100 before going to calls so doing 75 in a 50 is no big deal to them.

Like I said not everything warrants a code response. Sometimes they just get extremely back up and they are trying to get to the next call as fast as possible, that call me be just a larceny or complaint so they don't need to run code to that. The problem is people raise hell when it takes cops a long time so they speed to make up time. They are allowed to do so as long as they use due regard. Normal traffic laws do not apply. They are not doing a normal everyday job you know.
James

Black Mountain, NC

#10 Feb 26, 2012
The fact is I get behind a Boone cop driving the mountain from Lenoir to Blowing Rock on some mornings and that ass hole is running 75mph. Do you think he's running a call or do you think the idiot is late for work? I think you are related to a cop or know one really well because if you looked through your relationship with this person you would realize that what these idiots are doing is just as dangerous as when you or I speed. They put lights and sirens on the police car for warning, they should use them if they break the law. And yes even for a cop its breaking the law.
Fred

Asheville, NC

#11 Feb 26, 2012
James wrote:
The fact is I get behind a Boone cop driving the mountain from Lenoir to Blowing Rock on some mornings and that ass hole is running 75mph. Do you think he's running a call or do you think the idiot is late for work? I think you are related to a cop or know one really well because if you looked through your relationship with this person you would realize that what these idiots are doing is just as dangerous as when you or I speed. They put lights and sirens on the police car for warning, they should use them if they break the law. And yes even for a cop its breaking the law.
I think you need to learn writing/grammar skills :)
lol whatever

Spruce Pine, NC

#12 Feb 26, 2012
James wrote:
Thats funny being as they [boone PD] doesn't allow them to take a car home as far as Lenoir, try again troll. How would you know how fast they are going unless you are going 70+ all the way behind them? They also cant really be late for work becuase they have radios and are on duty as soon as they get in their car so yeah try again. Maybe if you could look past your relationship as a butt hurt criminal you would understand, just saying. Normal people could care less what the cops are doing but some people are just little children with nothing better to do I suppose.
James

Mountain City, TN

#13 Feb 26, 2012
I was following the bastard. That is how I know he was going that fast. I used to be afraid to follow him, but I have followed him three or four times and I figure if he tries to pull me over, I will flip him the bird and keep going. I don't know if he is on duty or what, but I do follow him. It has happened more than once.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 26, 2012
Lenoir Police are extremely corrupt and inefficient. I would guess that their average IQ is in the double digits.
Dunno

Black Mountain, NC

#15 Feb 26, 2012
Saw a Lenoir cop yesterday TEXTING & driving.I thought this was banned now.Guess not.
change is good

Greer, SC

#16 Feb 26, 2012
James wrote:
I was following the bastard. That is how I know he was going that fast. I used to be afraid to follow him, but I have followed him three or four times and I figure if he tries to pull me over, I will flip him the bird and keep going. I don't know if he is on duty or what, but I do follow him. It has happened more than once.
Your full of more shit than the thanks giving day turkey
thug

Mountain City, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2012
GV4L wrote:
Lenoir Police are extremely corrupt and inefficient. I would guess that their average IQ is in the double digits.
Itís always SO obvious when one has been convicted of a crime. Let me guess, you were not guilty, you were framed, your lawyer screwed you, your lawyer scared you into pleading guilty, you took the rap to keep from telling on a friend, etc. Weíve heard them all!
I hope you donít need the police to help you at your business or residence in the future.
By the way, before you go making conclusions, I not a law enforcement officer.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 26, 2012
thug wrote:
<quoted text>Itís always SO obvious when one has been convicted of a crime. Let me guess, you were not guilty, you were framed, your lawyer screwed you, your lawyer scared you into pleading guilty, you took the rap to keep from telling on a friend, etc. Weíve heard them all!
I hope you donít need the police to help you at your business or residence in the future.
By the way, before you go making conclusions, I not a law enforcement officer.
The Lenoir Police have serious ethical, and administrative problems, has nothing to do with me, I'm just stating what is obvious.
sure sure

Spruce Pine, NC

#19 Feb 26, 2012
James wrote:
Yeah I bet you will big guy, hey just fyi they have arrest powers anywhere in the state if a crime happens in front of them so yeah go ahead and do that. I hope he runs your ass of the side of the mountain if you do LMFAO. Like the other guy said though... your more full of shit than a christmas turkey so none of this even matters.
wtfh

Maiden, NC

#20 Feb 26, 2012
James wrote:
Why in the crap would you want to follow him?
That to me sounds like a crime,stalking much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bold and The Beautiful, (Feb '09) 1 min Doc 289
Liberals incensed,Trump still President 23 min waco1909 12
Alt-left blames every one on earth for Charlott... 27 min waco1909 103
Victoria microwaves kitten 3 hr Doc 16
Stanford wants to"abolish whiteness"! 3 hr Doc 19
Different Perspectives of the Charlottesville, ... 3 hr Doc 5
Victoria's operation unsuccessful 6 hr waco1909 82

Lenoir Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance