Obamacare Nightmare

Hickory, NC

#58 Dec 11, 2013
The website may be up and running better than it was but Obama-care still doesn’t work.
Personal experience; A friend who’s insurance was cancelled finally got signed up after weeks of trying and multiple phone calls to the healthcare navigators. Then the paper work came from the insurance company and the rates they were charging were 50% higher than what was quoted on the Obama-care site.
They called back and tried to change to a lower cost policy. They were told it was too late they were already locked in for a year.
Obamacare Nightmare

Hickory, NC

#59 Dec 11, 2013
If Obama-care is so great then why has the South Carolina state house voted for House Bill 3101, called the South Carolina Freedom of Health Care Protection Act, The House voted 65-34 across party lines and soon heads to the Senate?

The South Carolina Senate voted 32-9 to set S.102 for Special Order. This included 6 pro-life Democrats who voted with the Republican majority to place this bill near the top of our debate calendar. We now have the ability to establish a firewall in South Carolina against the overreach of Obama-Care.

Some of you people have had your head up Obamas butt for so long you think his poop doesn’t stink!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63 Dec 11, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
You stupid, good-for-nothing, entitlement receiving liberals deserve EVERYTHING you are getting ready to receive. HAPPY READING FLORIDA!!!! Go kiss hussein's picture....
Why all the hatred...Just because you can't handle a black President? Like everyone that does'nt agree with you is entitlement recieving liberals? You've lost two general elections, are you going for more and more?....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#64 Dec 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Why all the hatred...Just because you can't handle a black President? Like everyone that does'nt agree with you is entitlement recieving liberals? You've lost two general elections, are you going for more and more?....
Don't expect any of them to admit the truth. From day one they resented a black President. That is why they formed the Tea Party immediately after Obama was sworn in. Notice they never had an issue with the deficit when Bush was President. They still try to hide their racial resentment, but of course, it is very apparent. They lose more and more minority support everyday and still do not know why. The party of stupid goes on and on and still never learns. 2014 and 2016 will bring the same results. Karl Rove will continue to deny the facts and continue to scratch his head in amazement as will they all.
One more Issue

Hickory, NC

#68 Dec 12, 2013
I get a letter from my Doctor’s office saying they will not file Insurance because the payments to the doctors from Obama-care are going to take 2 to 4 months to process. The doctor’s office will provide all the information required to submit your claim. Payment to the Doctor will be required at time of service.

So I guess if you don’t have the money in your pocket when you get sick it’s off to the emergency room since they can’t turn you away. Yep! This Obama-care is going to be great.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69 Dec 12, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
America was built on a position of “FREEDOM” as a result of an assortment of overbearing, authoritative and dictatorial governments. Any government which can’t be trusted and requires / infringes, in any manner, on the free choice of society – has reason to be questioned. To voice opinions and question abuses of power is the right and truly obligation of every American.
http://wethepeople09171787.blogspot.com/2011/...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TZBTyTWOZCMXX
Please study and understand the above as your comment reflects a complete and total IGNORANCE!
Sorry, to me that is just a unstable rationalization any more.....instead of platitudes or ideology, let's deal with reality....especially after seeing Paul Ryan and John Boehner slap down the ultra conservative/corporate political groups that began criticizing this bi-partisan budget comprimise, even before they knew what was in it.....they are an abuse of power, and situated within our political system.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70 Dec 12, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect any of them to admit the truth. From day one they resented a black President. That is why they formed the Tea Party immediately after Obama was sworn in. Notice they never had an issue with the deficit when Bush was President. They still try to hide their racial resentment, but of course, it is very apparent. They lose more and more minority support everyday and still do not know why. The party of stupid goes on and on and still never learns. 2014 and 2016 will bring the same results. Karl Rove will continue to deny the facts and continue to scratch his head in amazement as will they all.
They need to stop bitching about a secured, second term President....and concentrating on saving a crippled GOP....because the threat of a one party system is also to be considered.....BTW, much of it has been about his race, since before he stepped foot in the White House.....
seriously

Lenoir, NC

#71 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They need to stop bitching about a secured, second term President....and concentrating on saving a crippled GOP....because the threat of a one party system is also to be considered.....BTW, much of it has been about his race, since before he stepped foot in the White House.....
Of course its about his race. Its also about his lack of leadership, his lack of experience, his lack of judgement, should I go on. Why do we pretend it isn't about race?(I for one have NO problem with a Black president) It will always be about race, the only countries that don't have a significant racial divide are......well there are none. Our country will never be completely free of racism!(see the middle east they have been that way for thousands of years) Lets call a spade a spade and quit throwing that card out.
The problem I have with the whole thing is you have people that have no understanding of our system, they don't care and never will.(I have family that are included in this group, so im not casting stones) they just voted the way they did because they think it "proves" they are not racist when actually what they did makes them more racist than most.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72 Dec 12, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course its about his race. Its also about his lack of leadership, his lack of experience, his lack of judgement, should I go on. Why do we pretend it isn't about race?(I for one have NO problem with a Black president) It will always be about race, the only countries that don't have a significant racial divide are......well there are none. Our country will never be completely free of racism!(see the middle east they have been that way for thousands of years) Lets call a spade a spade and quit throwing that card out.
The problem I have with the whole thing is you have people that have no understanding of our system, they don't care and never will.(I have family that are included in this group, so im not casting stones) they just voted the way they did because they think it "proves" they are not racist when actually what they did makes them more racist than most.
Recovered economy, GM and Chrysler saved, No new ground wars, Foreclosures ending, Home construction going strong, Manufacturing increased and Job openings reaching a five-year high....YEAH, WHAT WERE WE THINKING?.....
Not even close

Hickory, NC

#73 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Recovered economy, GM and Chrysler saved, No new ground wars, Foreclosures ending, Home construction going strong, Manufacturing increased and Job openings reaching a five-year high....YEAH, WHAT WERE WE THINKING?.....
Wow! You do have your head up Obama’s butt.

“Recovered Economy”
Where?

“No new ground wars”
Yeah sure…Syria, Libya, Afghanistan

“Foreclosures ending”
Guess you haven’t see the latest housing reports

"GM and Chrysler saved"
At a cost of 11 billion dollars to the tax payers
Yeah good save and what gives the government the right to give my tax dollars to a private company?

Unemployment at record highs 14% if you look at the real numbers and not the ones made up by Obama.

Maybe I just missed the sarcasm in your post?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Recovered economy, GM and Chrysler saved, No new ground wars, Foreclosures ending, Home construction going strong, Manufacturing increased and Job openings reaching a five-year high....YEAH, WHAT WERE WE THINKING?.....
uh, what kind of job openings reached a five year high? Didn't we basically acquiesce to nukes in Iran? Foreclosures ending? Maybe there's nothing left to foreclose? Go to your local newspapers and check foreclosures.You seem to have a knack for accepting statistics that you think help your socialist democrats.Many people have given up looking for work, and a whole lot of these"new"jobs you blather about are part time. Aren't you looking at the world through blue colored glasses? Obama's America, where six year old boys can be branded"sex offenders"for kissing six year old girls on the hand.Where"political correctness"is used to stifle free speech, and where uttering the phrase"merry Christmas"can get you tossed out of school, where if you disagree with Obama, you're automatically a"racist".YEAH, WHAT WERE WE THINKING?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#75 Dec 12, 2013
Not even close wrote:
<quoted text>

"GM and Chrysler saved"
At a cost of 11 billion dollars to the tax payers
Yeah good save and what gives the government the right to give my tax dollars to a private company?
....Fox is rotting your brain....BUSH/CHENEY SPENT $72 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.....On the jet fighter F-22....which has never flown a combat mission.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76 Dec 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> uh, what kind of job openings reached a five year high?
JOB OPENINGS REACH A FIVE-YEAR HIGH.....Associated Press(12-11-13) So are resignations which also point to a healthier job market....U.S. employers advertised the most job openings in five years in October, and the number of eople quitting also reached a five-year high....The Labor Department said Tuesday that job openings rose 1 percent to a seasonally adjusted 3.93 million. That is the highest figure since May 2008, three months after the recession began....More hiring, job openings andresignations point to a more dynamic job market. That trend creates more oppurtunities for people out of work or looking for a new job....Another positive sign in the report: Layoffs plunged 16percent to 1.47 million, the lowest level on records dating to 2001.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#77 Dec 12, 2013
Remaining uninformed or in denial of facts, is no longer an allowable excuse for Americans....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#78 Dec 12, 2013
Not even close wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You do have your head up Obama’s butt.
“Recovered Economy”
Where?
“No new ground wars”
Yeah sure…Syria, Libya, Afghanistan
“Foreclosures ending”
Guess you haven’t see the latest housing reports
"GM and Chrysler saved"
At a cost of 11 billion dollars to the tax payers
Yeah good save and what gives the government the right to give my tax dollars to a private company?
Unemployment at record highs 14% if you look at the real numbers and not the ones made up by Obama.
Maybe I just missed the sarcasm in your post?
Afghanistan was inherited by Obama from Bush. Syria and Libya both lasted about 20 minutes. In comparison to the Bush administration, Obama's America looks more like a Utipia.
Seriously

Lenoir, NC

#79 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Fox is rotting your brain....BUSH/CHENEY SPENT $72 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.....On the jet fighter F-22....which has never flown a combat mission.....
Great! Because I was worried our military were using a Camaro and a minivan to protect our country.
At least someone values our national security
Seriously

Lenoir, NC

#80 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> JOB OPENINGS REACH A FIVE-YEAR HIGH.....Associated Press(12-11-13) So are resignations which also point to a healthier job market....U.S. employers advertised the most job openings in five years in October, and the number of eople quitting also reached a five-year high....The Labor Department said Tuesday that job openings rose 1 percent to a seasonally adjusted 3.93 million. That is the highest figure since May 2008, three months after the recession began....More hiring, job openings andresignations point to a more dynamic job market. That trend creates more oppurtunities for people out of work or looking for a new job....Another positive sign in the report: Layoffs plunged 16percent to 1.47 million, the lowest level on records dating to 2001.....
Of course their at "5 year" highs. How about pre 2008? All the economic numbers are skewed, and by the way, our economy is has nothing to do with Obama
Beth

Morganton, NC

#82 Dec 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Try to become more AMERICAN...and less mean-spirited and teapartyish.....
you must be one of the deadbeat who want something for nothing.guess again..dr are not going to take obamacare ...
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#83 Dec 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Fox is rotting your brain....BUSH/CHENEY SPENT $72 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS.....On the jet fighter F-22....which has never flown a combat mission.....
WRONG "On 28 August 2008, an unmodified F-22 from the 411th Flight Test Squadron performed in the first ever air-to-air refueling of an aircraft using synthetic jet fuel. The test was a part of a wider USAF effort to qualify aircraft to use the fuel, a 50/50 mix of JP-8 and a Fischer-Tropsch process-produced, natural gas-based fuel.[234] Then in 2011 a Raptor made a supersonic flight on a 50% mixture of biofuel derived from camelina.[235]

In April 2012, the U.S. military deployed several F-22s to an allied base less than 200 miles from Iran.[236] The Iranian defense minister called the deployment of stealth fighters to the UAE a security threat.[237] The F-22s returned to the U.S. in January 2013 after the nine-month deployment.[238]

On 14 January 2013, 12 F-22 Raptors and 300 staff arrived at Kadena Air Base in Okinawa. It is the seventh deployment since 2007 and will last four months.[239]

On 31 March 2013, a senior U.S. official confirmed F-22 Raptors had been deployed to Osan Air Base in South Korea from Japan to support ongoing U.S.-South Korean military Key Resolve/Foal Eagle drills.[240]

On 17 September 2013, the Air Force revealed that an F-22 Raptor had previously chased off an Iranian fighter over the Persian Gulf. In March 2013, an Iranian F-4 Phantom II flew within 16 miles of an MQ-1 Predator flying off Iran's coast, escorted by previously "undisclosed" fighters. The Raptor was flown by Air Force Reservist Lt. Col. Kevin "Showtime" Sutterfield. The Raptor used its stealth to fly under the Phantom to look at its weapons load. It then pulled up next to its left wing and told the Iranian "to go home". The confrontation is the first publicized engagement involving the F-22 and military forces of Iran. Air Force officials have not confirmed the location of a Raptor base, but maintains it has one located in Southwest Asia.[241]

In 2008, before the USMC came up with the Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force for Crisis Response, two F-22 pilots met in a bar and outlined the concept that the USAF form their own rapid response airborne package of one C-17 supporting four F-22s that can set up and engage in combat within 24 hours" Fixed it, use it. Can't say that about Obamacare.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84 Dec 17, 2013
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>you must be one of the deadbeat who want something for nothing.guess again..dr are not going to take obamacare ...
Your neverending, idiotic fallback position....If they don't agree with you, they must be on welfare.....You display the exact attitude, that is destroying the current GOP.....Good Luck with that, please carry on.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Cookie 3 hr dbanner 1
500 National Guard in Baltimore 4 hr Blue Triangle 288
10 most DANGEROUS States to live in 5 hr David53g 112
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 6 hr State of Florida 9,606
Good breakfast in Lenoir (Jun '12) 6 hr nunya 22
WOMEN POSTER's. beware of VICTOR! 11 hr sarabella 72
Libbbbby jonez Sat That sucks 2
More from around the web

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]