Pat Hunter out hunting Johnson's campaign signs

Posted in the Lenoir City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Real Goose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pat Hunter's story is here.
http://www.thehunterreport.com/GONEHUNTIN.htm

As I understand this article, Bobby Johnson Junior made some characteristically bad and stupid joke about how Pat's site, The Hunter Report, never has anything about hunting on it.

So Pat took a digital camera and went "huntin'" after daddy Johnson's illegal campaign signs on public right-of-ways.

Now The Hunter Report has a Hunting Report on it. Enjoy it Junior. You requested it.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 18, 2012
 
LOL! www.youtube and type in the song signs signs everywhere signs that was oldie but goodie and should their theme song LMAO
No signs

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 20, 2012
 
I see the Knoxville News Sentinel did an article about the sign problem.
johnson and johnson

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

NOW Pat, you know just because we make the rules, don't mean we follow the rules. We make those for you folks only, and we go by the back room rules.
Now don't you be telling anything else on us, you hear!
Hunters

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When did Bobby get smart, I knew him when he was a kid & he was dumb as a box of rocks.
Tom Tom

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I think Johnson & Johnson told Hugh Willett a big un because Junior didn't pick up all the signs from public ROWs. Some of the ones that Hunter has on her website are still out there.

Also saw in the Newless where Johnson Junior said tha he wasn't muzzling the public at school board meetings now that he's Chairman Bozo the Clown.
vol fan

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hunters wrote "When did Bobby get smart, I knew him when he was a kid & he was dumb as a box of rocks.
So whats Juniors IQ?
The Real Goose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

johnson and johnson wrote:
NOW Pat, you know just because we make the rules, don't mean we follow the rules. We make those for you folks only, and we go by the back room rules.
Now don't you be telling anything else on us, you hear!
Haven't you guys learned anything from Eddie Simpson?
Since it's a pretty new ordinance, you claim you do not have to comply because you are "grandfathered" on it.
LC homey

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I hope we see some more articles about all the shannigans that happen around here. I still can't get over Jimmy Wilburn running for an elected city office when he lives in the county and old man Johnson being on the school board and council at the same time.
Only in Lenoir City the home of Johnson & Johnson.
Hunters

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

vol fan wrote:
Hunters wrote "When did Bobby get smart, I knew him when he was a kid & he was dumb as a box of rocks.
So whats Juniors IQ?
Two rocks
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LC homey wrote:
I hope we see some more articles about all the shannigans that happen around here. I still can't get over Jimmy Wilburn running for an elected city office when he lives in the county and old man Johnson being on the school board and council at the same time.
Only in Lenoir City the home of Johnson & Johnson.
LOL! maybe they are going to say they are going to "grandfather" candidates to be put on the ballot. Lots and Lots of Randall Brown signs out there.. Go Randall and Becky!
Curious

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 25, 2012
 
Well Im curious. Are the signs gone or still out there impressing the voters.
I dont get the sign thing. I never voted for anybody just because I saw a sign (or 100 signs). Anybody can buy a sign. Its the lies they tell to get elected that has always gotten them my vote.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 25, 2012
 
I wish Julia Hurley would pick her signs up..Somebody tell her the vote is over and she loss her azzz and go fetch her signs Here is what get me, you have Tony Aikens the ONLY candidate for Mayor..now why in the hot hail would you have a pick up truck sitting in the walmart parking lot with his wooden sign in the back of the truck. Now please explain that to me.
R U Kidding

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 25, 2012
 
Mayor and Chief can park his truck wherever the $#&#% he wants to.
Dick Tater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 26, 2012
 
Curious wrote:
Well Im curious. Are the signs gone or still out there impressing the voters.
I dont get the sign thing. I never voted for anybody just because I saw a sign (or 100 signs). Anybody can buy a sign. Its the lies they tell to get elected that has always gotten them my vote.
That's you. A sign has never gotten your vote. But Proctor & Gamble spends like $12 million every year on TV commercials because advertising works.
It's called "name recognition". If your opponent has it and you don't, then you lose.
Splenda

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Who Let The Dawgs Out wrote:
I wish Julia Hurley would pick her signs up..Somebody tell her the vote is over and she loss her azzz and go fetch her signs Here is what get me, you have Tony Aikens the ONLY candidate for Mayor..now why in the hot hail would you have a pick up truck sitting in the walmart parking lot with his wooden sign in the back of the truck. Now please explain that to me.
Fat Hunter you are a dumb azz Da Chief is going to run for County Mayor so he is keeping his name out there to lay the ground work...Very smart move on his part now shut the hell up and go eat...
Curious Too

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Proctor and Gambel are selling a product. I can spend a few bucks and try their product. If I dont like it I dont have to buy it again. It is what it is. Not always what they say it is.
Politicians can tell you anything to get elected. Very few people keep up to make sure they are what they say they are. Just wait till they begin to really stink to get rid of them.
Sucra

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Spleda wrote ... Fat Hunter you are a dumb azz Da Chief is going to run for County Mayor so he is keeping his name out there to lay the ground work...Very smart move on his part now shut the hell up and go eat...

I guess da Chief, da Sheriff, and just about da the whole Sheriff's dept will have to go on a crash diet too. Just in case ya got a short memory or no memory at all, Da Chief already ran for county mayor and spent a boat load of money and got beat.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 26, 2012
 
Splenda wrote:
<quoted text>Fat Hunter you are a dumb azz Da Chief is going to run for County Mayor so he is keeping his name out there to lay the ground work...Very smart move on his part now shut the hell up and go eat...
LMAO! You r soooo clueless

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 30, 2012
 
johnson and johnson wrote:
NOW Pat, you know just because we make the rules, don't mean we follow the rules. We make those for you folks only, and we go by the back room rules.
Now don't you be telling anything else on us, you hear!
Sorry guys. She did it again.

Gone hunting' Part 2
http://www.thehunterreport.com/THERULEMAKERS9...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lenoir City Discussions

Search the Lenoir City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Run Sarah 26 min Amber 9
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min Pete 124,177
Charter Internet? 1 hr alias46913 1
Dennis Ferguson HW1 1 hr Whatsup 6
Housing for homeless often unnoticed (Jan '09) 1 hr Amber Lynn 7
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealerships? (Feb '12) 1 hr Daniel 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr Get Real 8,463
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lenoir City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••