Anyone know a good Criminal Defense A...

Anyone know a good Criminal Defense Attorney?

Posted in the Lenoir City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend of an accused man

Columbia, TN

#1 Jan 24, 2010
I've a friend that got himself into some trouble with the law recently and I'm trying to help him find a good lawyer.
Former accused man

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2010
Brian Nichols in Loudon. The man.
the best

Taft, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2010
Brian Nichols he is the shits man...
Concerned

Seymour, TN

#4 Jan 25, 2010
Brian Nichols is very Good.
Or call Jeffrey Witt, in Knoxville.
But J.D. Lee in Knoxville is Good.
Career Crook

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jan 25, 2010
If your friend is in trouble in Loudon County then he needs an attorney in Loudon County. All these good ole boys are in bed together. I would think there has to be someone better than Brain Nichols though.
free free at last

Taft, TN

#6 Jan 25, 2010
just call lindsey lander in LC
dont call kim

Taft, TN

#7 Jan 25, 2010
if you need a good attorney, dont call Kim Waterhouse. she will charge you if you fart in her office, and god help you if you had to pee...
up the river

Taft, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2010
i used Kent Booher, wait i have to get off here it is the next jail bird's turn to use it..
doing 11-29

Taft, TN

#9 Jan 25, 2010
i used kent booher to tell every one in loudon i said hi, see you in 11-29.
Friend of an accused man

Rock Island, TN

#10 Jan 25, 2010
Thanks for all the input, I'll relay this information to my friend.
reccomendations

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Jan 26, 2010
I have used Kent Booher and he is good. and Honest. I recently had a civil matter that required legal assistance. Since none of the other lawyers who had been reccommended to me were available until some future date, I tried Loren Plemmons who has an office in Tellico Village. I was impressed with the way she went to bat for me and took care of my problem. She is one smart cookie and she knows the law and won't let anyone take advantage of you. I dont' know how she is on criminal matters but in civil court she is heads above any other lawyer I have seen in action.
client of Kim Waterhouse

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Jan 27, 2010
dont call kim wrote:
if you need a good attorney, dont call Kim Waterhouse. she will charge you if you fart in her office, and god help you if you had to pee...
The person who wrote "don't call Kim Waterhouse" does not know what they are talking about. She is an excellent attorney. To blog her in such a way is a disgrace in you as a person.
Best of the Best

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Jan 27, 2010
John Gibson
Concerned

Monterey, TN

#14 Jan 27, 2010
reccomendations wrote:
I have used Kent Booher and he is good. and Honest. I recently had a civil matter that required legal assistance. Since none of the other lawyers who had been reccommended to me were available until some future date, I tried Loren Plemmons who has an office in Tellico Village. I was impressed with the way she went to bat for me and took care of my problem. She is one smart cookie and she knows the law and won't let anyone take advantage of you. I dont' know how she is on criminal matters but in civil court she is heads above any other lawyer I have seen in action.
Boy ! Someone fooled you bigtime ! As for Kent Booher, Lets just say he is lucky he has any clients..........
And as for Loren Plemons, She will take advantage of you...
She was handleing a very extensive case for my family a few years
back. She said for lets say, "a long time" that we had a sure
case. It came down to the month before going to court (the other side couldn't postpone it anymore) and she conveniently bowed out of the case and said we would have to find another attorney and refile. I figure she probably doesn't need to work for MONEY now, as she probably got taken care off. She is a smart woman. And she is a nice woman. She just lost her principles for awhile..........
Lakeside Greenskeeper

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2010
Pat Cooly in Kingston is THE BEST.

Since: Dec 13

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 1, 2013
Friend of an accused man wrote:
I've a friend that got himself into some trouble with the law recently and I'm trying to help him find a good lawyer.
How did it end up working out for your friend and which lawyer did he use?
Beware

Knoxville, TN

#18 Dec 1, 2013
Brian Nichols is a joke. I wouldn't let him defend my dog!!
Big shot

Manchester, TN

#19 Dec 2, 2013
T Scott Jones ,Knoxville. By Fay the best
Little Bill

Knoxville, TN

#20 Dec 3, 2013
If you want the best and are tired of all the rest call Terry.
Tinker

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2013
Little Bill wrote:
If you want the best and are tired of all the rest call Terry.
Your real smart Terry who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knoxville Is On The List Of 50 Worst Cities 1 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 12
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 1 hr ThomasA 10
Massage Parlor (Nov '11) 2 hr Ggg 39
Steve Bannon goes Bye Bye 4 hr Need to know 3
Tennessee Democrats 5 hr bubba tha stud mu... 85
Z Fish House 8 hr CleanlinessMatters 1
a coworker that uses drugs how to tell my manger (Dec '13) 11 hr Theo 46

Lenoir City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance