Food for thought

Greenville, SC

#22 Nov 24, 2013
Funny one solver. I think most agree that coach Kirkland is doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Give it some time and everything will work out. Best to see what works and what doesn't before the district games begin. We support you coach Kirkland.
lc fan

United States

#23 Nov 24, 2013
This is in believable do these people not a anything about basketball. I went to the ballgame Thursday night I could have coach the kids to a win by just playing the kids that can play. DAMN this school and these parents have lost their minds. Ask the kids if they would like to win a game ever now and then.
The System

Knoxville, TN

#24 Nov 25, 2013
Well we are currently seeing what doesn't work. They lost again tonight. Most coaches play the best players the majority of the time. I wonder if the Broncos need to take out Peyton about half the game. Would that be good coaching?
lc fan

United States

#25 Nov 25, 2013
They won't win another game playing this way somebody needs to WAKE up and do something hell let the kids coach their own team I can promise you they can do a better job
ReallyAgain

Knoxville, TN

#26 Nov 26, 2013
Sad,I am reading these comments and that is all I can think,sad. I have honestly not heard one parent complain, even in the paper the players were quoted as saying how fun this system is to play. I have stopped going to the games because it is a selfish way of playing and not really ball.If a player shoots 30 times a games, I sincerely hope he hits some of those shots, but what about having a play, what about not turning the ball over 30 times, what about playing defense.Heck, even street ball plays defense. It is great to score all these points, but look at the points being given up. It is great to break records, but what about being in a winning program.I am afraid LC will be known as the team that scores lots of points, but gives up more in the process. But hey, as long as everyone is scoring and happy, that is all that matters.I honestly think if people are wanting to blame someone, they might want to look in the stands instead of always on the sidelines. My opinion only, but I think many of the parents can share the blame as much as the coaching.
Great

Louisville, TN

#27 Nov 27, 2013
Who cares....lenoir city is a dump
Interesting

Spruce Pine, NC

#28 Nov 27, 2013
Lenoir city fans once again show they are..... Fill in the blank.
lc fan

United States

#29 Nov 27, 2013
Jackasses
The System

Knoxville, TN

#30 Nov 28, 2013
Come out Saturday at 12:30 at Farragut and see for yourself.
tiger

United States

#31 Nov 30, 2013
Who won today
the grizz

United States

#32 Dec 4, 2013
went to game last night.. coach did do better.(as far as rediculous subs go) the kids need defense. kirkland still made some stupid calls as faras as subs and timing of subs.. but they should have beaten bearden. the coach needs to work on plays. its not always good to just do one on one. and woods should never drinble the ball up the court. they all need discipline. and... two pace boys and brewster boy should alwasys be on the floor unless foul trouble or exhaustion. they are the top players on team. hopefully we can beat loud ... go panthers!!
the grizz

United States

#33 Dec 4, 2013
oh yeah.. and as far as all you guys who say "its just a game,who care if they win or lose" ... youust have been good at algebra when you were a kid cause i can tell you right now you werent good at sports.. maybe chess. but not sports. people are pathetic with that shit. the kids care. lenoir city cares. colleges care. middle schoolers trying to decide where to go play ball at care... get real dumbasses.. everyone cares if we win. thats why you play.
Bobcat

Huntsville, TN

#34 Dec 7, 2013
Be nice, not mean
Lenoir Chitty

Louisville, TN

#37 Dec 7, 2013
No one cares.....given the gizz can't spell he must be a LC graduate.
the grizz

United States

#38 Dec 7, 2013
lenoir chitty ... it gRizz...with an R . but your right i cant spell.
Master P

Duluth, GA

#39 Dec 7, 2013
I know the grizz. He may not be able to spell but he is one sick dub step DJ. He has an incredible set up in his mom's basement. You can catch him every Friday night at Ayalas on 321. Mention this post and get a free copy of his new mixtape "LC BIG TYMERS" at his next show.
lc fan

United States

#40 Dec 7, 2013
Hope the panthers beat the HELL out of the foreskins tonight
tiger

United States

#41 Dec 11, 2013
looks like the panthers got beat down again.
Greenback Boy

Lenoir City, TN

#42 Dec 11, 2013
That's why I pulled my kids out of that Spanish speaking, LCUB click of a hell hole and took them to Greenback. This town is political, and so is the school. Greenback might not be the best at basketball, baseball, etc, but at least the kids play on merit, not by whose ass their parents are kissing. LCHS is a dump. It is a breeding ground for mediocrity. Enjoy it...
lc fan

United States

#43 Dec 12, 2013
SAD but well put!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 toned 01 cobra with cowl hood 1 hr THE__SYNDICATE 51
as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be (Mar '14) 3 hr Sandra H- 46
Organized Power and Corruption in Roane 3 hr THE__SYNDICATE 51
Cox Drama (Oct '14) 3 hr THE__SYNDICATE 68
Fair reporting from Roane Post Newspaper? 4 hr erin b 17
News Lenoir City pain clinics defend their practice ... (Oct '11) 20 hr XXX 33
How long can our mayor get away with this!!! May 2 LC rezi 25
More from around the web

Lenoir City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE