I need donations to start an animal s...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 17, 2013
Tiger Woods wrote:
I've always trusted my dogs more than my girl friends.
I'm sure your girlfriends would say the same Tiger.
Matt

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Ray wrote:
You say you want tori this "on your own." Asking for donations so you can to this full tome says you you are also asking for other to donate the money for all of your personal needs and living expenses. You sound very sincere, and if you are you are also expecting a lot of people to be very gullible to send you money.
If you really want to help animals you will get a job and use what money and time you have left after providing for yourself to help those places that are already up and running.
Do you realize howmuchland and how many workers and how much money you would need to provide for ALL the animalsonce sword got out that you had s no kill shelter? There is no such thing as a 100% "no kill." That is what I was told by someone who works at our local shelter when I asked. He woad even those who claim to be no kill and work very hard to be that at some point they must humanely put down animals because they are overwhelmed with people bringing animals to them. For that reason they are probably always looking for good workers to help them save as many as possible. Consider getting s job and volunteering until you can afford to do more.
.
I don't think you understand that even the animal rescues and animal shelters ask for money so they can pay not only for the animals but for their personal expenses too. They work full time at animal shelters an rescues but they have to pay their bills some how and the shelter you asked is lying to you bc there are 100% no kill shelters only exception is if medical reasons beyond their control not because of overwhelming numbers. That's what fosters are there for and other facilities but yet their are not many of those around if you'd do your research and another thing I am spending my own money right now I do have a full time job and I have rescued 2 abused dogs since I've started this! I spend every dime I have on these animals to help them and try to pay my bills afterwards!
Matt

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Also I have land in the process being paid for that I'm using my own money to pay for! And I'm not expecting people to sen me money I'm just asking if anyone would donate.. And volunteers are always willing to help out at shelters and rescues so I'm not expecting a lot I'm just wanting some help. Sorry for the rant but I'm getting tired of people thinking they know what I'm about like ray! I'm here just for people to see it in their hearts to help ME fund for vet bills (which are expensive) and food and shelter for the animals! As I'm paying with my OWN MONEY! Some people just piss me off when they assume they know what your about because their too lazy to do what I'm doing!
Ray

Knoxville, TN

#26 Jan 18, 2013
It is about time you stopped soundng like a whining do gooder and put the facts out there. People only know what you tell them. If you are determined to work toward your goal, sounds to me like you need to put together a professional plan and promote your idea in a more informative format and somewhere other (and including) topix.
Good luck! We need more compassionate people who are really willing to sacrifice to do the right thing.
I'd be glad to donate. Just tell me how. God Bless you!
Goose

Concord, NC

#28 Jan 18, 2013
Well said Ray.

I'm going to build a rehab center for people addicted to greasy Waffle House food. If anyone would like to donate please post your email address so I can tell you where to send me the buck$ at.
Matt

Knoxville, TN

#29 Jan 18, 2013
Goose wrote:
Well said Ray.
I'm going to build a rehab center for people addicted to greasy Waffle House food. If anyone would like to donate please post your email address so I can tell you where to send me the buck$ at.
I don't get it but good try that made me... Feel bad for people like you
Goose

Concord, NC

#30 Jan 18, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it but good try that made me... Feel bad for people like you
Awww that's so sweet.
Just for that, I'm going to feel bad for homeless cocker spaniels all evening.
Fan of Matt

Knoxville, TN

#31 Jan 18, 2013
Don't get discouraged Matt. Some of us understand why it is easier to love animals than some people. You have a great idea. If we all do what we can individually we can make a difference for the animals we can help. You have inspired me to do more.
You are making a difference just by bringing the need to the attention of the people.
Matt

Tucker, GA

#32 Jan 19, 2013
Goose wrote:
<quoted text>Awww that's so sweet.
Just for that, I'm going to feel bad for homeless cocker spaniels all evening.
Glad you finally care!
Matt

Tucker, GA

#33 Jan 19, 2013
Fan of Matt wrote:
Don't get discouraged Matt. Some of us understand why it is easier to love animals than some people. You have a great idea. If we all do what we can individually we can make a difference for the animals we can help. You have inspired me to do more.
You are making a difference just by bringing the need to the attention of the people.
Thank you and yes it's true! Some people just don't get it but at least some care! Do I know you?
Fan of Matt

Knoxville, TN

#34 Jan 19, 2013
I'm wondering the same thing. I know a nice young man named Matt that ive known for many years who told me a couple of months ago he was considering running for Mayor. Might that be you?
Matt

Tucker, GA

#35 Jan 19, 2013
Fan of Matt wrote:
I'm wondering the same thing. I know a nice young man named Matt that ive known for many years who told me a couple of months ago he was considering running for Mayor. Might that be you?
Ironically no lol! Wow that's so weird seeing my name on someone's post like that

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36 Jan 19, 2013
I tried to look at your web link. It didn't work. Just fyi.
Goose

Charlotte, NC

#39 Jan 19, 2013
Today I'll be feeling bad for 3-legged siamese kittens.
Goose

Concord, NC

#40 Jan 19, 2013
Tomorrow I plan on feeling bad for Bassett hounds all day. Does anyone know why they always look so sad?
Matt

Oak Ridge, TN

#41 Jan 19, 2013
Goose wrote:
Tomorrow I plan on feeling bad for Bassett hounds all day. Does anyone know why they always look so sad?
Why are you even on here? I'm not hurting anyone from doing this... Go hassle someone from California
Ray

Knoxville, TN

#42 Jan 19, 2013
Goose wrote:
Tomorrow I plan on feeling bad for Bassett hounds all day. Does anyone know why they always look so sad?
Must be because they aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time? My hound is the best huntin buddy I ever had or will have!
Ray

Knoxville, TN

#43 Jan 19, 2013
Sounds like Goose could use one of mans best friends. Might make him a little less ornery.
(H#%#, Goose is so ornery he probly even knows how to spell ornery.)
Goose

Concord, NC

#44 Jan 19, 2013
Ray wrote:
Sounds like Goose could use one of mans best friends. Might make him a little less ornery.
(H#%#, Goose is so ornery he probly even knows how to spell ornery.)
I also know how to spell probably.
BTW I've had several dogs. I enjoy them.
jbug

Tucker, GA

#45 Jan 19, 2013
I don't have $ to donate but I would love to help somehow. I've always wanted to open a shelter too, just don't have the means to do it, don't know how to get started. I've even thought of talking to the mayor to see if he has any ideas, maybe send out a local survey too, to see how many supporters u can get. Keep in touch and let me know how I can help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebel Flag (Jul '15) Sun PrinceLC 8
County or city cops? (Oct '14) Sun Just a guy 14
is brian nichols a good attorney (Sep '11) Aug 16 Rockmontana 33
looking for a reasonable monthly rental Aug 11 tammylynn 1
New to town Aug 11 tammylynn 1
LCYFO Needs Your Help!!! (Aug '11) Aug 7 Lol 22
Best Obama joke yet (Nov '11) Aug 5 Carl 25

Lenoir City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir City Mortgages