Doing work @ shoemakers house
Bailey

United States

#24 Jul 28, 2013
Karma sucks when your on the receiving end. Hahahahahaha. Leave town loosers
panther

United States

#26 Jul 29, 2013
What the hell is going to have to happen around here for the people of this town wake up. Aikens has his whole family working for the city. Eddie Simpson same deal. These people have been STEALING from the taxpayers for years. They learned from the pro Charlie Eblen. Its a sad day and dam shame that the public doesn't pay any more attention to what's going on.
panther

United States

#28 Jul 29, 2013
Well said OUCH!!!!!
Property owner

Lenoir City, TN

#29 Jul 29, 2013
Bailey wrote:
Karma sucks when your on the receiving end. Hahahahahaha. Leave town loosers
We could be so lucky to have that trash leave this town.
panther

United States

#30 Jul 29, 2013
What happened to the other posts I guess akiens is controlling free speech to what a BUNCH OF SHIT!!!!!
panther

United States

#31 Jul 29, 2013
Dam the TRUTH HURTS
heaven help us

Knoxville, TN

#32 Jul 29, 2013
panther wrote:
What the hell is going to have to happen around here for the people of this town wake up. Aikens has his whole family working for the city. Eddie Simpson same deal. These people have been STEALING from the taxpayers for years. They learned from the pro Charlie Eblen. Its a sad day and dam shame that the public doesn't pay any more attention to what's going on.
You are assuming the public doesn't say anything and you are mistaken buddy!

A Whole lot has been said and lives have been ruined due to it. When the powers that be control the DA's office, it is hard to get anything done.

You are part of the public! What actions have YOU taken?!

Name just one thing or quit whining about nobody else not doing anything....
panther

United States

#33 Jul 29, 2013
FIRST OF ALL IM NOT YOUR BUBBY I'VE LIVED HETE ALL MY LIFE. WHEN YOU KEEP ELECTING THESES DICKS TO RUN THE CITY AND COUNTY YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. I CAN PROMISE YOU ONE THING THIS ISN'T MY FIRST TIME IVE SEEN THIS FOR YEARS I DONT LIVE IN THE CITY CAN'T VOTE FOR THESE OFFICE'S. MOST OF THEM SHOULD BE IN JAIL.SO DONT BUST MY BALLS IM ON YOUR SIDE DAMN
heaven help us

Knoxville, TN

#34 Jul 30, 2013
panther wrote:
FIRST OF ALL IM NOT YOUR BUBBY I'VE LIVED HETE ALL MY LIFE. WHEN YOU KEEP ELECTING THESES DICKS TO RUN THE CITY AND COUNTY YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. I CAN PROMISE YOU ONE THING THIS ISN'T MY FIRST TIME IVE SEEN THIS FOR YEARS I DONT LIVE IN THE CITY CAN'T VOTE FOR THESE OFFICE'S. MOST OF THEM SHOULD BE IN JAIL.SO DONT BUST MY BALLS IM ON YOUR SIDE DAMN
You are part of the public! What actions have YOU taken?!

Name just one thing or quit whining about nobody else not doing anything....

Did not call you 'bubby'. I was trying to address you with a nice general greeting, buddy. Glad you are on my side.

What have you done? Have you notified anyone?

We are all in this mess together. Some people have tried to stop them but got shut down.
QDB

United States

#35 Jul 31, 2013
Hey Mike, I hear Shoney's hiring, your wife made an opening for you buddy! Good going :) Karma's Jill Bailey, a bitch that is.
heaven help us

Knoxville, TN

#37 Jul 31, 2013
All iz 1 wrote:
I Hear shoemaker was fired today ! Great now if we can get rid of the non educated like the mayor , his nephew,and nephew's wife this town would be just a little better.and besides we already know that tony a. keeps his hands in all kind of illegal drug money.
What about Bobby Johnson's family hires? Jr is 'once removed' from treas/recorder currently occupying space at the parks and rec while on the school board and lies in court cases under oath. Worst than useless.

These officials should just have their kin quit before the media gets started on the family members working, I mean employed, by LCUB.

The Audit that is coming will ask for the the hiring paperwork and hopefully note that the jobs were NOT advertised.

The City of Lenoir City TN does not give a care about hiring our Vets.

Shame on all of them. Jerks! They need to forget about their new palace of 85000 sq ft. Fire them all - problem solved.
heaven help us

Knoxville, TN

#38 Jul 31, 2013
Uh Oh

Looks like somebody pulled All iz 1 post.

They wrote :
I Hear shoemaker was fired today ! Great now if we can get rid of the non educated like the mayor , his nephew,and nephew's wife this town would be just a little better.and besides we already know that tony a. keeps his hands in all kind of illegal drug money.

Must have 'bothered' someone.

Uh Oh
panther

United States

#39 Jul 31, 2013
They control EVERYTHING that is the problem. If your not part of first Baptist church of related to one of the council members you don't have a chance bout time this SHIT is stopped. You start by voting them out of office
heaven help us

Knoxville, TN

#40 Jul 31, 2013
panther wrote:
They control EVERYTHING that is the problem. If your not part of first Baptist church of related to one of the council members you don't have a chance bout time this SHIT is stopped. You start by voting them out of office
You are not wrong.

Can not vote them out.

Refer to the 2003 elections when not all votes were added. Machines were misplaced? That is when Pat Ingram 'retired'.

Fact!
observer

Lenoir City, TN

#41 Aug 3, 2013
QDB wrote:
Hey Mike, I hear Shoney's hiring, your wife made an opening for you buddy! Good going :) Karma's Jill Bailey, a bitch that is.
He is kinda sad cause she leads him around by the nose telling him lies. Karma would be her getting fired!!! She has destroyed to many lives and smiles about it
more sitings

Knoxville, TN

#42 Aug 3, 2013
There's a story making the rounds about a high ranking county officials lot being cleared by another county dept. Anyone heard about that one? Did anyone see that or take pictures?

Anyone read the letter in the herald from Mike Strange's wife? I thought she was describing one of the twelve holy men in the bible.
sick of it

Lebanon, TN

#43 Aug 3, 2013
Why don't we all start caring our cameras and vidio cameras with us all the time and when we see something we think might be questionable start recoring and it might not take log to get rid of the whole bunch.
Mr Buck Stop

United States

#44 Aug 3, 2013
sick of it wrote:
Why don't we all start caring our cameras and vidio cameras with us all the time and when we see something we think might be questionable start recoring and it might not take log to get rid of the whole bunch.
I see it all the time with LUB The Hunt guy drive's a LUB truck home and is over the truck maintenance dept its a gray ford he even drives it to food city on the weekend and to the nursing home now that's a waste of money I seen him take stuff home from LUB and never return it they should check his house..
heaven help us

Knoxville, TN

#45 Aug 6, 2013
Waiting to read the follow-up story in the paper - hope its soon.
observer

Lenoir City, TN

#46 Aug 6, 2013
more sitings wrote:
Anyone read the letter in the herald from Mike Strange's wife? I thought she was describing one of the twelve holy men in the bible.
Wonder does anyone but her or those "sons" believe that crap. She is really crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a U.S. Nuclear Reactor That Took 42 Years to Ge... 19 min Ironman 2
News Wife Of High School Football Coach Charged For ... 3 hr Van Gogh 13
Rebel Flag (Jul '15) Sun PrinceLC 8
County or city cops? (Oct '14) Sun Just a guy 14
is brian nichols a good attorney (Sep '11) Aug 16 Rockmontana 33
looking for a reasonable monthly rental Aug 11 tammylynn 1
New to town Aug 11 tammylynn 1

Lenoir City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance