Doing work @ shoemakers house

Posted in the Lenoir City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
interested

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2013
I could believe he did this alone bc he is so arrogant that he thinks they owe him that but I guess he knows they don't
utility payer

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2013
I thot the house was Mike Stranges not Shoemakers
dont care

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2013
utility payer wrote:
I thot the house was Mike Stranges not Shoemakers
Still bullshit need to be fired
Dang It

Maryville, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2013
All Of Them Need To Be Fired... Even Aiken's. They New What They Were Doing and Didn't think They Would Get Caught. This Shit Happens Everyday Here In Loudon County. Hope More Stuff Will Come Out and The Voters Will See The Crook..
Paving

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 25, 2013
What about driveway paving by the County
The Real Goose

Athens, TN

#7 Jul 25, 2013
I think the crew knew it was wrong and ratted it out, because they did not like being told to do this.

Or maybe some of you will believe it was just a big coincidence that Newsless-Herald reporters were on Hines Valley Road in the early morning and then accidentally discovered this. Hmmmm.

But if I'm right then good for them. It needed to be rattled out. It's a supervisor abusing his position for personal gain.
Witch hunt continues

Landrum, SC

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Get a clue ....... The witch hunt is on at all times in LC. It was wrong when it was a regular person but right when the mayor and his mafia did the exact same thing. Each of them had work done on their personal places on company time with company money but it was ok while it was them. What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. I think someone's son or nephew or best friend or co councilmans son need a promotion or a job!!! That's when the truth comes out when the replacement gets there..... Watch your backs folks!!! No one is safe here in LC
The Real Goose wrote:
I think the crew knew it was wrong and ratted it out, because they did not like being told to do this.
Or maybe some of you will believe it was just a big coincidence that Newsless-Herald reporters were on Hines Valley Road in the early morning and then accidentally discovered this. Hmmmm.
But if I'm right then good for them. It needed to be rattled out. It's a supervisor abusing his position for personal gain.
Heaven help us all

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Sadly this is only the tip of an iceberg.
Fife

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Heaven help us all wrote:
Sadly this is only the tip of an iceberg.
Sounds like the D.A. should step in....
WWWWWW

Athens, TN

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Witch hunt continues wrote:
Get a clue ....... The witch hunt is on at all times in LC. It was wrong when it was a regular person but right when the mayor and his mafia did the exact same thing. Each of them had work done on their personal places on company time with company money but it was ok while it was them. What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. I think someone's son or nephew or best friend or co councilmans son need a promotion or a job!!! That's when the truth comes out when the replacement gets there..... Watch your backs folks!!! No one is safe here in LC
<quoted text>
You are probably right. Someone's son or daughter needs a promotion.
I think Goose is right also, but maybe in a strange way. If the workers snitched this off to LCUB management, do you think the mayor might send the newspaper to bust them? That makes the newspaper look good, as if they are the great investigative reporters which we know they are not. But they make the mayor look good with their whorish reporting so this must be their payoff.
Witch hunt continues

Lexington, NC

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Total set up by someone in a high position.
That cute little newspaper gal obviously had someone in her pocket. She not only falsely reported but she did it illegally and no one said anything about that. How awful it is to think that the newspaper can come into a driveway and walk through a yard without permission and it be ok. The truth will come out but it won't matter. What matters is that not one soul is safe from the head hunting that comes from our city leaders. They want you gone, your gone. I hope they can sleep well at night knowing what they do but more so knowing that people know the truth about them and could tell it if they wanted to.........
WWWWWW wrote:
<quoted text>You are probably right. Someone's son or daughter needs a promotion.
I think Goose is right also, but maybe in a strange way. If the workers snitched this off to LCUB management, do you think the mayor might send the newspaper to bust them? That makes the newspaper look good, as if they are the great investigative reporters which we know they are not. But they make the mayor look good with their whorish reporting so this must be their payoff.
Heaven help us all

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Fife wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like the D.A. should step in....
Really?

What makes you think he does not know about everything already?
Heaven help us all

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2013
'Four men work on duty but off system at gas manager's house"
I wonder if the City of Lenoir City will lose their workers' comp and liability insurance?

Good thing they didn't get hurt over there, right?

Maybe just the LCUB will lose their coverage -- but then would we have to contract EVERYTHING out? Would all the city workers have to apply with the new contractor (drug tests- skills tests -performance reviews-oh my!)

.....and Wonder what the State thinks about this aspect? costs savings?

Oh dear.....
All iz 1

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Fife wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like the D.A. should step in....
We the people should and ought to reguest that he does.or make a call to channel 10 news because this town is kurupt.would'nt you say lets make them explain there actions including the mayor.That would be the right thing to do.
utility payer

Lenoir City, TN

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Heaven help us all wrote:
'Four men work on duty but off system at gas manager's house"
I wonder if the City of Lenoir City will lose their workers' comp and liability insurance?
Good thing they didn't get hurt over there, right?
Maybe just the LCUB will lose their coverage -- but then would we have to contract EVERYTHING out? Would all the city workers have to apply with the new contractor (drug tests- skills tests -performance reviews-oh my!)
.....and Wonder what the State thinks about this aspect? costs savings?
Oh dear.....
wonder does he have to pay city back for the labor and equipment or does it just go away. Bet us city taxpayers foot the bill on this one
Come On

Lenoir City, TN

#17 Jul 26, 2013
You folks do know this kind of stuff goes n every day don't you and has for years. Wasn't long ago that a bunch of them were busted building a barn on company time for a diffrent manager.

Maybe do some asking around about all the work that has been done for other city officials like running underground electric service for someone's boat dock and house.

Mr. Strange and a lot of others know how much of this kind of stuff has been going for years. This might be the case breaker.

We would have never known about this one if Shoemaker hadn't been stupid enough to talk to a reporter.

It's time for someone to talk
Heaven help us all

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jul 27, 2013
utility payer wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder does he have to pay city back for the labor and equipment or does it just go away. Bet us city taxpayers foot the bill on this one
Wonder what the total cost would be. what about all the other favors?

Isn't this commonly referred to as:

Theft of services
Misappropriation of City property and illegal use of City personnel
(fuel costs, equipment costs, insurance costs, personnel hourly rates)
Unlawful enrichment not having to pay for these repairs as well as enhanced property value
Conspiracy to defraud the taxpayers

Wouldn't getting caught using City insured assets for the non-intended use cause immediate cancellation of their insurance?

Maybe I'm just mistaken. Any informed costs estimates?
Wait and see

Lexington, NC

#19 Jul 27, 2013
The cost is too great to calculate because there's too much that's been done for each and everyone of them who are also guilty. Mr Strange was pushed onto a ledge alone by the very people who set the example of what was or was not acceptable for the city employees and the counsel that governs them.
Heaven help us all

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jul 27, 2013
I guess the the Mayor of the City of Lenoir City would be accountable for the actions of all City employees.

He will get to the bottom of this and let us know. I bet he will be quick about it too.
Earl

United States

#23 Jul 27, 2013
Simon says "karma's a bi$@h"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new subutex law 1 min notanaddict 1
Ferguson on road to ruin 26 min cruzin commuter 33
boycott brimstone (Feb '13) 2 hr Maddy Stephens 105
Street racing in lc (Nov '10) 11 hr SpeechImpedimente... 257
Good Eats May 18 sillysue 13
News Lenoir City pain clinics defend their practice ... (Oct '11) May 16 XXX 39
News New 4-lane bridge to replace bridge on Fort Lou... (Jun '10) May 12 Cockadooddledo 27
More from around the web

Lenoir City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]