lovin it

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

I know a Jared Smith. How old is the one you are talking about and where did you meet him?
sick of it

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

He is 33. I met him online. Just trying to confirm some suspiscions and maybe prevent anyone else from falling into his games.
hmmm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I also know Jered Smith. Watch out. He can make you believe anything.
Ignorant People

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

hmmm wrote:
I also know Jered Smith. Watch out. He can make you believe anything.
Only what you choose to believe without doing any research on anything yourself. Did no one ever tell you to only believe half of what you see and none of what you hear? What does this guy do to be so sneaky
hmmm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Ignorant People wrote:
<quoted text>
Only what you choose to believe without doing any research on anything yourself. Did no one ever tell you to only believe half of what you see and none of what you hear? What does this guy do to be so sneaky
very good advice. you are right. people like him prey on the desperate and naive.
hmmm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

Oh and I did do research when things weren't adding up which confirmed the majority of my suspicions. I would advise anyone to check up on anyone they are seeing before getting too involved. you might not like what you find out but at least you will know.
tested

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Ignorant People wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a snake that's for sure!
kaper

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

you were online maybe you should do the research on male and female one word for looking for love online and that is DESPERATE !!!!!!!!
Dandy Don

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I met my wife on line and married her 4 year ago. I found out after 6 months of marriage she had been married to three other guys.. She also had never divorced any of them. We invited them all over for a cook out and I thought they were all very nice guys. I now bowl with all three of them we have four on a league. It's just like having a big family. I love it. By the way our team hasn't lost a match. Dating on line is great.
newsnotes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Is jared, jered, wes smith (DOB11.21.76)still in your area? Found him a year ago in Knox Jail for parole violation, thought they would keep him then he disappeared.
please

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

if anyone knows where he is at. I would love to know. i understand he is wanted in four or five states. he is the biggest liar i have ever met. con artist. i have met personally and yes he is very good at making you believe he is those great guy. he said he wa a millionaire....lol. he got two close friends of mine in some trouble bc he is so convincing. my friends almost did jail time over him. he is not a millionaire for sure. be very careful with him. but i hope i do not run into him bc it will go down.
everyone get a life

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

please wrote:
if anyone knows where he is at. I would love to know. i understand he is wanted in four or five states. he is the biggest liar i have ever met. con artist. i have met personally and yes he is very good at making you believe he is those great guy. he said he wa a millionaire....lol. he got two close friends of mine in some trouble bc he is so convincing. my friends almost did jail time over him. he is not a millionaire for sure. be very careful with him. but i hope i do not run into him bc it will go down.

please email me at zena9498@gmail.com
please

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

email you? really?
just saying

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

he is in rutledge
yep

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

newsnotes wrote:
Is jared, jered, wes smith (DOB11.21.76)still in your area? Found him a year ago in Knox Jail for parole violation, thought they would keep him then he disappeared.
I know where he is
ill help

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

I'm willing to help anyone who wants to find this SOB
curious 2

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

what did he do? why are u looking for him?
Cranky mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

I know him to he screwed me over really bad and my kids as far as can be proved he paid someone to have my house burned down had my car reposed and I lost my job I can tell you about where he is he is on my face book and I know where online to find him he has done a lot of people wrong and karma is a bitch
Cranky mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

https://m.facebook.com/ #!/jered.smith.984349?ref=book mark&__user=1229313808 here's the link to his Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lenoir City Forum right now

Search the Lenoir City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min WTSenior 141,405
Jared Hall gaining ground 32 min Freedom 67
Sheriff: Loudon jailer fired for sex contact wi... 48 min amused 31
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr billl 8,593
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr Zeke 8,978
Charter Internet? 23 hr bob 6
Rural/Metro sues Lenoir City over contractRural... Tue say what 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lenoir City People Search