AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Who Let The Dawgs Out wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! so it wasnt Hawaii after all.
Hey Dawgs, I suspect the info was from a pro. See you in three weeks.
Helen Crump

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Make Room for Daddy, My Little Margie, I Married Joan and Life of Riley!
Sky King and Rocky and Bullwinkle and Gumby on Saturday morning. Can't forget Howdy Doody!
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I remember mixing iodine with baby oil and putting on our bodies so we could lay out in the sun and bake it on..LOL.We were way before our time and didnt realize it, because I bet that is probably the same formula for that spray on tan. I wish i was still an air head like i was when i was younger. ok maybe I still am a little..Hope its not Alzheimers. We would take our cars and wax them under a shady spot at the lake and layout in the sun and just had a great time
old timer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I remember when Paul Williams would go to the drug store and get a bottle of winter green liquid and pour it under his vent in his car where the air came out. He always had the best smelling car in high school. lol Is Paul still around these parts haven't seen him in years?(Remember the Good Old Days)
old timer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

To all the old timer's that want to take a little trip down memory lane, here is a great little video. It will bring back some great memories.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Food Dude

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Ah, the good old days...never to been seen again...regardless of who is elected.
old timer wrote:
To all the old timer's that want to take a little trip down memory lane, here is a great little video. It will bring back some great memories.
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Man that was a great video. thanks
david Do Right

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

old timer wrote:
Good Video!!!
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

old timer wrote:
I remember when Paul Williams would go to the drug store and get a bottle of winter green liquid and pour it under his vent in his car where the air came out. He always had the best smelling car in high school. lol Is Paul still around these parts haven't seen him in years?(Remember the Good Old Days)
Yeah I think it was like a small bottle of wintergreen oil, you could get at the drug store.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

old timer wrote:
AW! great link loved it
Alfradio

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Love the link. Thanks "old timer".
Lady Mary

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

old timer wrote:
That was a great video!
old timer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Less take a stroll down memory lane
Salley Hometown

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Anyone remember Larry and Darell Glendon from the old days?
Dan Drapper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Where have all the good girls gone?? I really miss those days of yester year.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Dan Drapper wrote:
Where have all the good girls gone?? I really miss those days of yester year.
Married with 5 kids and 17 grandchildren and 21 great grandchildren and 10 great great children
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Oh yeah Dan you might luck up and either shes been married and divorce 3 or 4 times or she is widowed, but hey she might still be available. You might be able rekindle that OLD flame.I bet gravity has taken its toll though.Ha..Good luck.. That gravity works both ways
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone remember HiWanda Rather that use to live across from the justice center? I wonder what ever happened to her?
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Does anybody remember the street corner preachers? They would be on their car or truck. They would be preaching that hail fire preaching. One of them was a Wampler.I think in his earlier years he got kicked in the head by a mule.
Bigmomma37771

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Who Let The Dawgs Out wrote:
Does anybody remember the street corner preachers? They would be on their car or truck. They would be preaching that hail fire preaching. One of them was a Wampler.I think in his earlier years he got kicked in the head by a mule.
True story about Bill Wampler. My grandmother Bigmomma 'Biggie' Hartline was credited for saving his life. She got the mule away and Doctored him up.

I miss my Biggie and Poppa Hartline (Willie and Oscar). I know they touched a lot of lives and were well thought of in the community. Nobody went hungry on east side!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lenoir City Forum right now

Search the Lenoir City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min BOiaF 140,832
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Zeke 8,946
LCHS boys head coach position. 20 hr Pacer 55
Anyone know a good Criminal Defense Attorney? (Jan '10) Wed T-Boone 22
ford road Wed who knows 1
Rural/Metro sues Lenoir City over contractRural... Tue Fat Latino 10
trevor stokes (Dec '11) Tue Trevor Sokes 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir City Jobs

•••