Lenoir City businessman facing child ...

Lenoir City businessman facing child sex charge

There are 187 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Lenoir City businessman facing child sex charge. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Christopher Harold Wiggins, 36, who owns Wiggins Siding and Guttering, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon but not officially charged until Friday evening, according to a Loudon County intake report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

Tellico Bull

Loudon, TN

#106 Oct 12, 2012
Convicted felon (aggravated burglary) found with guns and pot while his home and business are being searched because he solicited an underage male for sex, have you ever watched dateline when they bust grown men attempting to meet teenage girls for sex they meet on-line, ever think any of them were innocent? Neither is this piece of trash. You would have to be an idiot to defend this scum bag. It is ironic that his house has been broken into twice, remember his $1,000.00 maybe the camera and laptops contained his homosexual acts on children.

http://www.wate.com/story/16571816/loudon-cou ...
Spud

AOL

#107 Oct 13, 2012
Did they catch who did this?
staten it

United States

#108 Oct 13, 2012
Everyone downing chris wiggins needs to stfu..... no one nos if he did this or not but i can tell u that i no chris and have all my life and he is a wonderful young man and i no he would not do such a thang and yall need to thank a few more times before u post ur rediculas comments.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Manchester, TN

#109 Oct 13, 2012
Can we say spell check!
Spud

AOL

#110 Oct 13, 2012
Hey Dawgs, Spell check don't work for me. I had it. but it comitted sucide. I think my english teacher is next.
Tellico Bull

Loudon, TN

#111 Oct 13, 2012
staten it wrote:
Everyone downing chris wiggins needs to stfu..... no one nos if he did this or not but i can tell u that i no chris and have all my life and he is a wonderful young man and i no he would not do such a thang and yall need to thank a few more times before u post ur rediculas comments.
The police have charged him with soliciting sex from an underage male who was an adult police officer. They have the online chat as well as the recorded phone calls. The phone calls continued after a brief initial meeting during those calls he described the homosexual acts he wanted to perform. He is innocent until proven guilty but it doesn't look good for team Wiggins.
jaimieT

United States

#112 Oct 13, 2012
Gossip. Untrue statements. Slander. Stupidty. All of which these things are ! If its so true and you beleive hes such a bad person put your name out there. Dont be a coward. Half of the people on here talking probably dont know him anymore than the ones talking on the news. When you needed to barrow money or needed a favor was he a sicko? His mother has nothing to do with this wether he did or disnt do it. Most of you are full of bullsh*t and have no life is that your mothers fault?
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Manchester, TN

#113 Oct 13, 2012
Hmm I never borrowed any $$ and I didnt need a favor from him either..Heck I dont even know who he is or what he looks like except for his mug shot
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Manchester, TN

#114 Oct 13, 2012
yikes Tenn.17 Miss.St.27..:(
Tellico Bull

Loudon, TN

#115 Oct 13, 2012
jaimieT wrote:
Gossip. Untrue statements. Slander. Stupidty. All of which these things are ! If its so true and you beleive hes such a bad person put your name out there. Dont be a coward. Half of the people on here talking probably dont know him anymore than the ones talking on the news. When you needed to barrow money or needed a favor was he a sicko? His mother has nothing to do with this wether he did or disnt do it. Most of you are full of bullsh*t and have no life is that your mothers fault?
I don't nor would I ever "know" someone like this, best wishes to you and your "special" relationship with him.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/236754/2/Len...
http://www.wate.com/story/19687248/lenoir-cit...
justsayin

United States

#116 Oct 14, 2012
Tellico Bull if you don't know him how would you know so much inside info or claim you do. The things your stating on here is notproven evidence. He is not being held without bond. He hasn't even been arraigned yet and there is a reason for that. And I agree with JaimieT if all of you know so much and can talk the crap wou need to quit hiding behind you computers or phones and state who you are so when Chris gets out he will know who his friends really are.
Whut

AOL

#117 Oct 14, 2012
Hi, I Barry Othelia Johnson & I'm A topixaholic. Hi Othelia
Tellico Bull

Loudon, TN

#118 Oct 14, 2012
justsayin wrote:
Tellico Bull if you don't know him how would you know so much inside info or claim you do. The things your stating on here is notproven evidence. He is not being held without bond. He hasn't even been arraigned yet and there is a reason for that. And I agree with JaimieT if all of you know so much and can talk the crap wou need to quit hiding behind you computers or phones and state who you are so when Chris gets out he will know who his friends really are.
Remind me in 10 years when he released from prison.
Son of Sam antha

Church Hill, VA

#119 Oct 14, 2012
Saw one of his guttering trucks being hauled off down 321 earlier this evening. Maybe confiscated? Just saying.
justsayin

United States

#120 Oct 14, 2012
Hmmm, seems to me that when you are in jail its kind of hard to take care of your business. His family is doing what they have to do. It would be nice if this town was as big as New York or California then maybe everyone woouldn't be in everyone elses business. Maybe they are selling his vehicles.... Would you like to buy one, theres plenty to go around.
Get the Facts

Knoxville, TN

#121 Oct 15, 2012
Son of Sam antha wrote:
Saw one of his guttering trucks being hauled off down 321 earlier this evening. Maybe confiscated? Just saying.
How ridiculous are you?!? Confiscated? Seriously? You're an idiot.
Get the Facts

Knoxville, TN

#122 Oct 15, 2012
Tellico Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't nor would I ever "know" someone like this, best wishes to you and your "special" relationship with him.
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/236754/2/Len...
http://www.wate.com/story/19687248/lenoir-cit...
All the more reason you should keep your personal, slanderous comments to yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Whut

AOL

#123 Oct 15, 2012
could be a check for alien DNA
Harold McMurray

Loudon, TN

#124 Oct 15, 2012
I agree it looks bad but everyone is wrong getting on here and hanging the man before we hear his side. Best thing to do is pray justice will be done and leave your comments to yourself.
BIG

AOL

#125 Oct 15, 2012
justsayin wrote:
Hmmm, seems to me that when you are in jail its kind of hard to take care of your business. His family is doing what they have to do. It would be nice if this town was as big as New York or California then maybe everyone woouldn't be in everyone elses business. Maybe they are selling his vehicles.... Would you like to buy one, theres plenty to go around.
I agree, NY or Cal would be a big town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White supremacists plan monument protest, summi... 2 min Mike 24
Steve Bannon goes Bye Bye 1 hr wowed 17
War,The Mob 2 hr Need to know 1
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 3 hr John 175
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 9 hr ThomasA 45
swingers club (Oct '13) 10 hr This is the facts 12
Trump's Afganastan War 13 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 2

Lenoir City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance