Lenoir City businessman facing child ...

Lenoir City businessman facing child sex charge

There are 187 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Lenoir City businessman facing child sex charge. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Christopher Harold Wiggins, 36, who owns Wiggins Siding and Guttering, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon but not officially charged until Friday evening, according to a Loudon County intake report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
jkh

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2012
pitiful....what a guy.
Twat22

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Yea really !!!! He was always a sicko !!!
heaven help us all

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2012
So it wasn't a meth lab in the bldg?
Wow

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 30, 2012
No he was video taping underage kid or kids and he was arrested for pot !hevis a very sick person alway has been . He has 2young kids I wouldnt be surprised if I wasn't them .
mikemike22

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2012
He made a 19 year old boy perform oral sex on him in order for the kid to get the job. He's a sick guy and if that's the person he is then he deserves to be in jail and not around kids.
justsayin

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2012
None of you that are comenting knows the facts. He has not been found guilty of anything. Its funny how people can run there mouths before they know all the facts. I know this guy and I would trust him with my kids any day. He has never been anything but a great father.
nerd

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2012
justsayin wrote:
None of you that are comenting knows the facts. He has not been found guilty of anything. Its funny how people can run there mouths before they know all the facts. I know this guy and I would trust him with my kids any day. He has never been anything but a great father.
remember this when hes found quilty !!! I know this guy also !!he is a scum bag pervert that preys on kids .
Spud

AOL

#8 Oct 1, 2012
mikemike22 wrote:
He made a 19 year old boy perform oral sex on him in order for the kid to get the job. He's a sick guy and if that's the person he is then he deserves to be in jail and not around kids.
What's the legal age for oral sex in Lenoir city?
All in the Family

Sevierville, TN

#9 Oct 1, 2012
They need to investigate his older brother too. I think they would find it runs in the family.
Harry Pothead

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Hang him from the gutter.
Harry Pothead

Knoxville, TN

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Hang him by his pecker

Knoxville, TN

#14 Oct 1, 2012
None of these allegations surprize me! I met Chris through a local business contact and with-in a few days he was calling and contacting me wanting to "hook-up". It was a very uncomfortable situation as I made it very clear to him that I was in a stable, happy relationship.(he was also seeing someone at this time)

I ended up leaving that job and avoiding him in town to get away from him.

What is truly sad is the lives he has hurt along the way - children (his own and others)- as well as his family and friends. Hopefully he will get the psychiatric help he needs.
What

Knoxville, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Spud wrote:
<quoted text>What's the legal age for oral sex in Lenoir city?
Spud are you for real? You seem to be a little screwed up in your mind. Land somewhere!
Robard Elkins IV

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Yep, he's a real gutter-snipe!
White Trash

Knoxville, TN

#17 Oct 1, 2012
I guess what happins in Brushy , Dont Stay in Brushy ..
Harry Pothead

Knoxville, TN

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Newbie wrote:
None of these allegations surprize me! I met Chris through a local business contact and with-in a few days he was calling and contacting me wanting to "hook-up". It was a very uncomfortable situation as I made it very clear to him that I was in a stable, happy relationship.(he was also seeing someone at this time)
I ended up leaving that job and avoiding him in town to get away from him.
What is truly sad is the lives he has hurt along the way - children (his own and others)- as well as his family and friends. Hopefully he will get the psychiatric help he needs.
So you are saying he knew you were queer.
justsayin

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Everyone of you can run your mouth all you want. Do you not think that maybe his family is reading these comments. Do you not think that it hurts them. He is innocent until proven guilty. I canKt believe how people turn their backs on people so quick and if the truth is known each and everyone of you have skeletons in your closet. Don't hurt the family and put more on them to deal with. Let the courts handle it.
Harry Pothead

Knoxville, TN

#20 Oct 1, 2012
justsayin wrote:
Everyone of you can run your mouth all you want. Do you not think that maybe his family is reading these comments. Do you not think that it hurts them. He is innocent until proven guilty. I canKt believe how people turn their backs on people so quick and if the truth is known each and everyone of you have skeletons in your closet. Don't hurt the family and put more on them to deal with. Let the courts handle it.
Why waste the courts money. They don't just come and take your stuff if something isn't wrong. I mean they found dope and other stuff. A Business Man my ass. Monkey Business I say. Hang him...
Harry Pothead

Knoxville, TN

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Spud wrote:
<quoted text>What's the legal age for oral sex in Lenoir city?
I don't know. Ask LCUB they talk about there a lot.
justsayin

United States

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Harry "pothead" I think your name says it all . It was simple possession not a big drug bust. No one said he was perfect and I garuntee you aren't either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher guilty in sex case (Nov '08) 3 hr Ridger 17
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 5 hr Jamie 149
Shyan hurst 5 hr Sad 1
Bible verse removed by Rogero 5 hr Thinking out loud 10
How does Phil Williams Show stay on the air? (Jun '10) 7 hr Calmer than you 200
News Knoxville groups protest immigration policy 10 hr South Knox Hombre 7
Moving to Eastern Tennessee: Thoughts? Suggesti... 11 hr RangerDanger 1

Lenoir City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance