Lenoir City businessman facing child sex charge

Sep 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBIR-TV Knoxville

Christopher Harold Wiggins, 36, who owns Wiggins Siding and Guttering, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon but not officially charged until Friday evening, according to a Loudon County intake report.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of187
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jkh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

pitiful....what a guy.
Twat22

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Yea really !!!! He was always a sicko !!!
heaven help us all

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

So it wasn't a meth lab in the bldg?
Wow

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

No he was video taping underage kid or kids and he was arrested for pot !hevis a very sick person alway has been . He has 2young kids I wouldnt be surprised if I wasn't them .
mikemike22

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

He made a 19 year old boy perform oral sex on him in order for the kid to get the job. He's a sick guy and if that's the person he is then he deserves to be in jail and not around kids.
justsayin

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

None of you that are comenting knows the facts. He has not been found guilty of anything. Its funny how people can run there mouths before they know all the facts. I know this guy and I would trust him with my kids any day. He has never been anything but a great father.
nerd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

justsayin wrote:
None of you that are comenting knows the facts. He has not been found guilty of anything. Its funny how people can run there mouths before they know all the facts. I know this guy and I would trust him with my kids any day. He has never been anything but a great father.
remember this when hes found quilty !!! I know this guy also !!he is a scum bag pervert that preys on kids .
Spud

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

mikemike22 wrote:
He made a 19 year old boy perform oral sex on him in order for the kid to get the job. He's a sick guy and if that's the person he is then he deserves to be in jail and not around kids.
What's the legal age for oral sex in Lenoir city?
All in the Family

Pigeon Forge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

They need to investigate his older brother too. I think they would find it runs in the family.
Harry Pothead

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Hang him from the gutter.
Harry Pothead

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Hang him by his pecker

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

None of these allegations surprize me! I met Chris through a local business contact and with-in a few days he was calling and contacting me wanting to "hook-up". It was a very uncomfortable situation as I made it very clear to him that I was in a stable, happy relationship.(he was also seeing someone at this time)

I ended up leaving that job and avoiding him in town to get away from him.

What is truly sad is the lives he has hurt along the way - children (his own and others)- as well as his family and friends. Hopefully he will get the psychiatric help he needs.
What

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Spud wrote:
<quoted text>What's the legal age for oral sex in Lenoir city?
Spud are you for real? You seem to be a little screwed up in your mind. Land somewhere!
Robard Elkins IV

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Yep, he's a real gutter-snipe!
White Trash

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

I guess what happins in Brushy , Dont Stay in Brushy ..
Harry Pothead

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Newbie wrote:
None of these allegations surprize me! I met Chris through a local business contact and with-in a few days he was calling and contacting me wanting to "hook-up". It was a very uncomfortable situation as I made it very clear to him that I was in a stable, happy relationship.(he was also seeing someone at this time)
I ended up leaving that job and avoiding him in town to get away from him.
What is truly sad is the lives he has hurt along the way - children (his own and others)- as well as his family and friends. Hopefully he will get the psychiatric help he needs.
So you are saying he knew you were queer.
justsayin

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Everyone of you can run your mouth all you want. Do you not think that maybe his family is reading these comments. Do you not think that it hurts them. He is innocent until proven guilty. I canKt believe how people turn their backs on people so quick and if the truth is known each and everyone of you have skeletons in your closet. Don't hurt the family and put more on them to deal with. Let the courts handle it.
Harry Pothead

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

justsayin wrote:
Everyone of you can run your mouth all you want. Do you not think that maybe his family is reading these comments. Do you not think that it hurts them. He is innocent until proven guilty. I canKt believe how people turn their backs on people so quick and if the truth is known each and everyone of you have skeletons in your closet. Don't hurt the family and put more on them to deal with. Let the courts handle it.
Why waste the courts money. They don't just come and take your stuff if something isn't wrong. I mean they found dope and other stuff. A Business Man my ass. Monkey Business I say. Hang him...
Harry Pothead

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Spud wrote:
<quoted text>What's the legal age for oral sex in Lenoir city?
I don't know. Ask LCUB they talk about there a lot.
justsayin

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Harry "pothead" I think your name says it all . It was simple possession not a big drug bust. No one said he was perfect and I garuntee you aren't either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of187
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lenoir City Discussions

Search the Lenoir City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min BAS 138,903
Rural/Metro sues Lenoir City over contractRural... 5 hr Fat Latino 8
I have no clue who any of you folks are. 5 hr Fat Latino 4
No Opponent For State Rep. Jimmy Matlock (Apr '08) 5 hr Fat Latino 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Typical 8,872
tattoos Fri Panther 2
cellphone tower Fri LED 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lenoir City People Search