Rush Fitness in Lenoir City
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kevin Trudeau

United States

#65 Mar 7, 2011
There are many mis-conceptions out there about weight. A person who is diabetic or has a history and don't control how they eat will tend to carry alot of weight in their abdomen. Eating a good breakfast is another thing that is important. Make sure you drink plenty of water and Move, MOVE, MOVE!!! When the body is in motion, it is burning calories, it will continue to burn calories for some time after. All these things will facture into a person's potential for weight loss. The goal is to lose fat while gaining muscle mass. Remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so as time goes by, you may weigh more but you will be smaller!
fight

Madisonville, TN

#66 Mar 19, 2011
who was the trainer that got beat up at the rush? Heard he was having to much fun with one of the married women he was training
Tiger Woods

Seymour, TN

#67 Mar 20, 2011
It wasn't me.
TO RUSH EMPLOYEES

United States

#68 Mar 20, 2011
STOP f==*ING HARRASSING CUSTOMERS IN THE PARKING LOT. Some big black dude came up befrom behind my 77 year old grandmother as she was getting out of the car and scared her. I mean come on we know your there after all it's hard to miss those big gay bright colors.
No joke

Maryville, TN

#69 Mar 24, 2011
TO RUSH EMPLOYEES wrote:
STOP f==*ING HARRASSING CUSTOMERS IN THE PARKING LOT. Some big black dude came up befrom behind my 77 year old grandmother as she was getting out of the car and scared her. I mean come on we know your there after all it's hard to miss those big gay bright colors.
No doubt, stop pushing your social club on me...if I want to join, then I'll come see you, ok?
Dude man

Harriman, TN

#70 Sep 4, 2012
Pretty good facility, but the staff is a complete bunch of arrogant a-holes. They also aren't very smart and completely unhelpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prescription drug cases plague Tennessee (Feb '07) 4 hr jeanie 194
News Homeless man gets his own apartment after years... (Jan '11) 5 hr led_poison 12
Local Politics Do you approve of Tony R. Aikens as County Mayor? (Sep '12) Jun 30 Tiger 34
Local Politics Do you approve of Doyle Arp as County Mayor? (Sep '12) Jun 30 know better 3
Beware of Lenoir City!!! (Nov '14) Jun 30 Fred 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Tony Brown as Elections Admin... (Sep '12) Jun 29 bad taco 2
Six Degrees of Separation in the City of Lenoir... (Nov '14) Jun 29 We presodent now 5
More from around the web

Lenoir City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lenoir City Mortgages