Rush Fitness in Lenoir City

Posted in the Lenoir City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fat Boi

Madisonville, TN

#1 Oct 30, 2010
I'm thinking about signing up but I don't want to do a contract.

What if I had to get out of it because of an emergency. I heard it's impossible and they'll turn you over to collections if you just stop paying.

Rush rep, Ike, told me it's easy, but I hear a totally different story from people who've been there.

Also I was told I need to have a trainer, is that true.

maybe I'll stay a Fat Boi ;)
Not in the Click

AOL

#2 Oct 30, 2010
I've been a member for a few years they have different membership packages.
You don't have to have a trainer but, they are helpful if you can afford them.
Go for it you'll enjoy!!!
No clue

Madisonville, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2010
DON'T SIGN UP AT THE RUSH! THE SALES PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING CAUSE THEY ARE ON COMMISSION! THEY SAID MY MONTH MEMBERSHIP WOULD BE $25 AND THEY BILLED ME $48 EVERY MONTH AND WHEN I COMPLAINED THEY SAID SORRY, YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT!! SCREWED ME FOR ABOUT $500!!!
sunshine

Columbia, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2010
I work at a local bank and they are the worst to pull what ever they want out of your account and any time they want when you share your bank card number with them and when you do the contract you are stuck fighting with them.we had a customer that they pulled 4 times in one month out of there account and it was different prices if im right you have to give them your account info to sign up with them.
dncarr09

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2010
I work at a Credit Union, and they are horrible. They pull it out on the wrong days or quite often twice. Then when the contract is over they will keep pulling out and you will be faced filling out a bunch of dispute forms. I am not saying I wouldn't join but I wouldn't be set up on automatic draft. I have seen them mess up no less than 25 or 30 accts.
Tiger Woods

Seymour, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2010
Rush Sucks
ben goforth

Seymour, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2010
Love that rush
No Problem

Englewood, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2010
I have been a member for about 10 years and have never had any of the problems described in this thread.

Much better deal than the tellico village wellness center!!
Rush member

Loudon, TN

#9 Nov 14, 2010
We live in the village and members of Rush in Farragut. The sad thing is, when Rush opens in Lenoir City, the Wellness Center will lose a bunch of customers because they are cheaper than going to the Wellness Center and you have 10 times the facility. You have to wonder where the money is going concerning the Wellness Center. You have 3,500 properties subsidizing the Wellness Center by paying $5 a month of their dues towards it and then they charge big fees (higher than any other health club in the area). The property owners have to pay every month, but if you want to go, you have to pay a huge annual fee. Again, where does the money go?
snookered

Franklin, TN

#10 Nov 15, 2010
Where the hell is the rush? I hope not in the trailer that's in the parking lot. Did they buy Goodwill? I mean I'm not going if it's going to be a small room with a tv and a bike. I was hoping to see one bigger than the sports complex up behind the ford place. Can someone clear that up?
Upset Mom

Kingston, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2010
Where are they locating at? They usually have a pretty large square footage of space. Hmmm!

Anyway, might I suggest that before you join the Rush, if you are a woman, you can join Get With It, a free fitness program with classes in Loudon and Monroe counties. Water aerobics, zumba, country line dancing, etc.

Check it out.... http://www.getwithitwomen.org/
warner

Linden, TN

#12 Nov 15, 2010
Rush to the rush
fitness guru

Linden, TN

#13 Nov 17, 2010
LC needs a Rush. Great place to work out.
Chantal

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2010
Glad to see we are getting a Rush in LC. Hope they do well.
sunshine

Columbia, TN

#15 Nov 20, 2010
They are going in beside the goodwill where bon and grand was they are using the trailer to advertise and get you to sign up,
sunshine

Columbia, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2010
that is where we where told they where going
That was nice

Cookeville, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2010
Upset Mom wrote:
Where are they locating at? They usually have a pretty large square footage of space. Hmmm!
Anyway, might I suggest that before you join the Rush, if you are a woman, you can join Get With It, a free fitness program with classes in Loudon and Monroe counties. Water aerobics, zumba, country line dancing, etc.
Thank you for this very helpful link!!
good program

Linden, TN

#18 Nov 21, 2010
Upset Mom wrote:
Lost 25 pounds going to Get With It
New in LC

Marshall, MI

#19 Nov 21, 2010
I hadn't heard about Get with It. Thanks for sharing.
PISSED AT THE RASH

Madisonville, TN

#20 Nov 22, 2010
3 years ago my automatic withdraw bounced...yes, it was my fault, when I called them they said, sorry you've been turned over to collections!! I had to pay $1200, the remainder of my contract all upfront!! I tried to pay them the month I missed and they wouldn't except it....I will NEVER deal with them again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knoxville Police officer arrested on aggravated... (Aug '07) 40 min Landon_Allen 5,857
Hardin Valley 1 hr Imo 16
sick of ella dorsey (Apr '15) 1 hr Dan the Han 50
Robin Wilhoit (Sep '11) 1 hr Hamm Hocks 9
a coworker that uses drugs how to tell my manger (Dec '13) 6 hr sammy 41
the music thread (Mar '12) 7 hr Musikologist 24
Lady Vols Sun poster 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir City Mortgages