Panther Fan

Lenoir City, TN

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Great game tonight Panthers. You played hard until the end. Good luck on Friday.
always a panther

Kingston, TN

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Yes great game. Bad call on Brewster. Bad bad call. halcomb had a great game last night. Im proud of all of them. Played their hearts out to get rigged bad by ref. Smh!!! Good luck Friday boys!!!
Looking 4

Knoxville, TN

#23 Jan 3, 2013
PantherPOWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Um he scored 39 points.
If it wasn't for him they would've lost!
Are you jealous because your kid didn't score that or will never be as good as him?
Being in the Sports Hall of Fame myself I am proud of him as well as all Lenoir City. He deserves everything he gets if not more!
Now the coach needs to quit playing these kids who have no right to leave the bench...I'm sorry. Not everyone is going to be a great athlete.
Kirkland has cost them about 4 of the 6 games with his stupid sub rotation he does I don't get it.
If you want to come talk to me about Jordan Hall you can always find me sitting at mid court. Names Junior.
Kirkland sucks, he is subbing the wrong kids!! There one or two that should be playing but doesn't get in! Hope Kirkland is gone after his year!!!!
always a panther

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jan 4, 2013
Go Kirkland!!!
Panther Fan

Lenoir City, TN

#25 Jan 8, 2013
Good game tonight guys. Hard to overcome a good team and inadequate refs. Start preparing for maryville. Go Panthers!!
Looking 4

Knoxville, TN

#26 Jan 9, 2013
always a panther wrote:
Go Kirkland!!!
Yes GO Kirkland!!! GO straight back to rec league!
Looking Again

Lenoir City, TN

#27 Jan 12, 2013
Hey Junior sitting at mid court, what is the reasoning behind the subbing. Even better, why are there players only on JV that would have been able to help on varsity this year?
Not Junior

Oliver Springs, TN

#28 Jan 12, 2013
Looking Again wrote:
Hey Junior sitting at mid court, what is the reasoning behind the subbing. Even better, why are there players only on JV that would have been able to help on varsity this year?
Who are these helpful superstars? I am not Junior, but the subbing is Kirkland's choice...ask him.
LCfan

United States

#29 Jan 17, 2013
LCfan wrote:
I agree. I'd hate to see LC without Hall.
Why don't you thank Brandon Kirkland and Craig Price for the Hall kid being injured.
Price coach hit the Hall kid in practice intentionally and hurt him.
agree

United States

#30 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah I heard he hurt the Hall kid intentionally.
Hamiltons must have paid them.
It's obviously theres bad blood there.
LC will win 3 more games rest of the year if that
Curious

Lenoir City, TN

#31 Jan 17, 2013
Details... What happened exactly at pratice???
former panther

Dalton, GA

#32 Jan 17, 2013
agree wrote:
Yeah I heard he hurt the Hall kid intentionally.
Hamiltons must have paid them.
It's obviously theres bad blood there.
LC will win 3 more games rest of the year if that
You talking about the great big player that missed 2 dunks and shot an air ball from 3 feet in front of the basket.
Looking 4

Knoxville, TN

#33 Jan 18, 2013
former panther wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about the great big player that missed 2 dunks and shot an air ball from 3 feet in front of the basket.
correction he missed 3 dunks. Lol what a shame, and yes they intentionally hurt the Hall kid. Those coaches suck. Hopefully the new AD is a lot smarter McGee was
CLASS OF 75

Hopkins, MN

#34 Jan 18, 2013
Looking 4 wrote:
<quoted text> correction he missed 3 dunks. Lol what a shame, and yes they intentionally hurt the Hall kid. Those coaches suck. Hopefully the new AD is a lot smarter McGee was
He is smarter in one way because he sent his kid to Farragut. but I also heard the other day he hired an assistant baseball coach that didn't even play baseball in high school. So, who knows.
dude

Kingston, TN

#35 Jan 19, 2013
heard hall kid might be done for the year
sad

United States

#36 Jan 21, 2013
dude wrote:
heard hall kid might be done for the year
He is such an asset for that team.
Oh well, don't blame him for coming back to play with little selfish pricks if he done.
Great things are coming his way in College!
Lenoir City is full of jealously!
I hope Brandon Kirkland is happy for injuring a kid!
i love hall

United States

#37 Jan 23, 2013
Okay look here if you don't like the hall kid I would keep it to yourself cuz there are some ppl that are not to happy bout what ppl say you don't really no him so shut your mouth get to now somebody before your run your mouth bout them
dude

Kingston, TN

#38 Jan 23, 2013
glad to see he tryed last night but oh well not to many more games left and it will all be over
aunt of hall

Kingston, TN

#39 Jan 24, 2013
honestly I will be glad when he is ot of this school. people are so stupid. why be jealous? if you have something too say about him come find me and it can be settled real quick.PROMISE!!!!! I would advise you jealous idiots keep comments to yourself and get story straight. we have put up with the BS since his freshmen year. time to let it go. haters will be haters I know. but good Lord get the hell over it. again got a problem or have something to say about him find me I sit with my sister. LEAVE HIM ALONE LAST WARNING.
aunt of hall

Kingston, TN

#40 Jan 24, 2013
dude wrote:
glad to see he tryed last night but oh well not to many more games left and it will all be over
amen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ged 6 min South Knox Hombre 13
Michaels night club 15 min Thor156 3
Eric moore 16 min Caller 3
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 41 min Ghost of David Shirk 346
News Crime 34 mins ago 12:20 p.m.Former KPD patrolma... 12 hr Gentleman Dan Cal... 2
Oprah For President 16 hr Nobama 56
News Immigrants plan rallies across nation (May '07) 17 hr BIll 17

Lenoir City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir City Mortgages